#11 trending and moving up

>#11 trending and moving up

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMUl6w1efXI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/older-mothers-more-likely-younger-mothers-deliver-cesarean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can, it's just more risky

technically women still have fertile eggs until they stop having periods

Women can get pregnant until they enter menopause.

Watch the video. They are saying that it's not much riskier

im not giving them views

Everything he said was correct, I bet you edgy faggots also hate the big bang theory because it's "Ew 2 mainstream 4 me i'm 2 true nerdy!!1!" Stay mad faggots.

ok. *laugh track*

Have you taken even the most basic science course at your school?

It's riskier. Not much riskier.

it's cruel to give false hope to the garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=BMUl6w1efXI

i suppose i made a good choice when i unsubbed a while back

Autistic people must vote democrat.

Even if it's biologically possible, you're doing a HORRIFIC disservice to your children. Even if you have a child EXACTLY at 35.

By the time they are out of school, you're old enough to retire, and your chance of dying SKYROCKETS.

For every year you postpone, your chance of death increases exponentially.

The last thing your child needs going into college or joining the work force is to deal with their now elderly parent's death or illnesses.

The ideal time to have a child is 30 or before for a woman.

This give you a safety buffer of 5 years after your child hits 18 before you become more statistically likely to die than live another year.

Isn't this supposed to be "funny" like "humor"... wtf is this cat-lady propaganda?

Trump tho

Actually I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering so i'm pretty sure I have enough brain power to talk about these kinds of subject, nice try retard.

Everyone dies you puss, you're dying right now, they're going to learn one way or the other

>giving CollegeHumor views and taking them seriously

Lol no. They pulled this same shit with the electoral college and made themselves look like the Jewish elitists they are.

Fuck man, why do I have to keep posting this in these threads? Is looking up information on your own a dead art now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age

At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 25, 1 in 1,383
At age 30, 1 in 959
At age 35, 1 in 338
At age 40, 1 in 84
At age 45, 1 in 32
At age 50, 1 in 44

This is only the risk chance of having a baby with down syndrome, the risk chance of ALL CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES INCREASES.

If you decided to have a baby at 45 instead of 25, you are 43.2 times more likely to have a baby with down syndrome, and even more likely to have one with another birth defect.

NOT ONLY THAT, but older mothers are more likely to give birth by Cesarean, as well as die during childbirth.

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/older-mothers-more-likely-younger-mothers-deliver-cesarean

>doesn't fuck around
>fucked 60 guys in less than a year
Unfortunate word choice

Then you know the BBT is garbage and that all materials have a shelf life.

Eww that roasty is nasty!

Oh boy, it's another "Liberals denying reality because it triggers them" episode.

Now to repost some other kind user's research for you fucking idiots.

The first study indeed looks at a data set from before the 1830s. They did this on purpose, so as to have a clean data set. They didn't want to have data of any women undergoing any kind of fertility treatment so that they could study NATURAL FERTILITY.

The data set was fucking huge btw. over 34 800 couples were studies.

Also, they're looking at amount of LIVE BIRTHS, remember that.

Now for their study. They examined just over 700 women, selected by maternity teachers, whatever the fuck that means. The selection procedure is already sketchy to me, but they say the control for this so i'll let this slide. However, already we have to take into consideration that there is a high chance these women have had some kind of fertility treatment. There was no real fertility treatments in the 1800s so we can be safe this did not occur in the previous study.

Then, and here's the kicker, their study only looks at RATE OF CONCEPTION WITHIN ONE YEAR. It doesn't matter how the kid comes out, just that the woman got knocked up. I can have a 100% conception rate within 1 minute if i take a big needle and directly inject my sperm into your ovum. That doesn't mean the kid is gonna turn out great. There is a huge, HUGE difference between looking at conception rates and live birth rates.

There's reliable studies showing miscarriage rates go up as high as TWENTY percent at 35. They climb to 84% at 48. EIGHTY FOUR PERCENT. wew lad. (Nybo Andersen, Wohlfahrt et al. 2000)

While you might be right on some points, you're missing something.

At that age and older, there's some wisdom in there that can be passed down to the kids.

All around me, people are getting married at 18/20s and having kids at the same fucking time.

They don't have that many life experiences, that much wisdom, and for the most part, the kid grows up similar to the parent, etc, etc.

Older parents know what's going on, they understand what needs to be done and taught.

Just my 2 cents on this, but I can attest to this having seen some kids whose parents were even 40/50 years old.

They're completely different from the rest.

>implying a piece of paper for completing coursework corresponds with dynamic thinking, or logic in any way, shape, or form.

>tfw mom had me at 36

I don't fuck roasties

Yes goys, give birth to more Chris-chans. We need all the useful idiots you can give us.

LMAO enjoy taking care of a bunch of downies, faggot.

Is there an ethnic breakdown to this by chance?

Maybe enough brain power, but not too much knowledge.
>Big Bang
More and more, scientists are starting to realize that it makes no sense.
>everything she said was correct
How so?

>mom had me at 38

>60 guys
>In 2 semesters
Th-this can't be normal, r-right?

Never did and i still manage to make great engines, from scratch.

Throw the jew down the well, so my people can be free

My parents had me at 35. I'm extremely better off. They planned my birth. Prepared for the cost of college and retired a few years after I graduated from college.

>mom had me at 39

I didn't turn out too fucked yo but then again I'm on Sup Forums

>(((Seth Rogen)))
This; get out of here with this shit.

>show representation of people from 1600's France
>the first person is a black woman

video is off to a great start

The study cited was performed in England and Wales between 1989 and 1998, with a sample size of "nearly all antenatally or postnatally diagnosed cases of Down's syndrome".

So I would say predominantly English white.

Bazooper!

This explains a lot...

I am also a scientific communicator you fucking autists, I make a living out of presenting well reasoned scientific fact. More bite sized chunks of much more complicated scientific theories, principals and data would be right up your alley, retard.

I met a girl that's 46 she wants to have a kid before menopause
Should I try Sup Forums? Should we risk it or do I accept I'll never have children with her?

>tfw liberals just keep eating up the propaganda and have autistic retarded children if they reproduce at all
Also take off that ancap flag you faggot

I literally have no idea what I'm looking at

>46
Shes going to be going blind by the time the kid is 10 years old. You want your son to grow up with a deranged old lady as his mother? You want him to deal with the embarrassment of everyone thinking his mom is actually his grandmother?
Fruit left to rot on the vine was passed by more perceptive birds before your time, friend.

if faggots can do it women can too

watched the whole thing

If a semester is around 105 days long then this girl fucked a different guy every 3.5 days for those two semesters. Girls pussy must look like elephant ears dripping in jizz! GOD HEAR MY PRAYERS!! GIVE US ANOTHER PLAUGE!!

>people wonder why this place is filled with autistic faggots

>t. mom had me at 26 aka a normal age

How old are you?
46 is well past child bearing age in my mind, but whatever man it's your life

He also has a video on why circumcisions are pointless

>I hate a show that has no jokes and pretends to understand my culture
it's like having a tv show about black people being extreme stereotypes, and all the white people watch it and think it's funny and go out in blackface, except I can't complain about it because no one listens
someone made a graphic about this, but I can't find it
essentially, a group of enthusiasts share and enjoy their hobby
eventually, people who don't understand it start to become attached to it and continue to not understand, crowding out the people that actually care, leading to them being disenfranchised from a thing they used to love
examples:
video games
anime (recently)
dungeons and dragons/ tabletop games
Sup Forums

So should I leave her?

I'd put a baby in her

The earlier you have children the longer their children can have grandparents.

Your children will love you and you will love your children. You should want to spend as much time on this planet with them as you can.

Unless you're preparing your finances there's no reason to wait. I was scared for the longest time about the reported difficulty in raising children, but it was a lie. Children have brains and can learn self sufficient very quickly.

My mother was 39 when I was born. Only ghetto savages shit out children when they are fucking 16 and shit.

>Hurr durr not my precious ancap flag waifu
Stay mad racist. No wonder why you people hate anyone that doesn't conform to your scientifically backwards views on race and gender. It's always hurr durr this or that like a baby with his blanket.
>no no stop disgracing my waifu
Nice try you tool.

What kind of life do you envision the child having with a mother who is nearly a half century old?

>you can still have (healthy) babies after 35

of course you can. if youre a guy

>don't have children, there's too many people!
>oh btw, we need to import millions of 3rd world immigrants because the birth rates are too low - why aren't you white people having children????
>the economy must march on!

>a normal age
funny thing is my moms a devout mormom
guess religion doesnt fix everything huh pol

>you can still have babies after 35
Disingenuous argument. It's like if I point out that niggers have an average IQ of 85, and then someone responds by saying "BUT I KNOW THIS ONE SMART BLACK GUY". Anecdotes don't change the overall statistics.

Is it possible to have kids after 35? Yes. But what's the probability? Fertility is already starting to decrease by age 30. It's around 35 where it typically goes so low that they can't have any more babies. It's an AVERAGE. Some women become infertile before 35. Some women are able to have kids a few years after 35. But 35 is the average. And that's not even getting into the risk of birth defects and autism.

They mean White women of breeding age are 2% of the world's population. If they have a bunch of downies then they'll be even fewer in a couple decades. Also, the collective IQ in White countries will drop even further.

Mick Jagger has a kid coming at age 73. Wrap your head around that...but the hundreds of millions in inheritance will more than make up for it.

I guess that's true...

She's a decade older than you, why would you be considering having kids with her?
Your the man, you should be dating someone younger. Women date older.
Do whatever suits you though. There may be circumstances you aren't telling me, no one knows what's best for you.

Wat

>>#11 trending
Trending is bullshit. They put whatever they want on there.

Increased risk of autism and retardation are A OKAY you roastie bitches.

My older sister had one son at 37 and one daughter at 39. Natural birth too. The son is a raging lunatic who constantly screams for more iPad time and only eats white bread. The daughter literally does not say a word, even after 4 years. They now pay over $40,000 / year for autism+anger management.

Please, don't make your future kids suffer if you can't bring them into the world before your sperm/eggs turn into autism factories @ 35+.

You can, but you should start at 15-16.

Being like 60+ when your kids about to be in high school sounds so depressing. Not to mention they usually end up being retarded

>tfw mom had me at 37

Everybody should complain that there are no black people in the video making this a white supremacist video that promotes empowerment for female whites.

>mom had me when I was 40
>fairly normal other than being a shut-in

>fairly normal other than being a shut-in
y-yyou too?

You mean overdose or prison before age 20? That old cunt is going to be long dead at the most important age of the child's life, how fucking selfish of him.

My mom had me at 42.

I-I'm fine

Theres a healthy time in between those two extremes my friend

Obviously it's a terrible idea, but a lot of my ancestors were doing it, and I've turned out great.

Pic related. That fucker was born a twin in the 1790s when his mother was 42, had 7 brothers and 7 sisters, and both twins lived to be 85. In the pic he was over 60.

Found the angry old maid.

Sorry sister -- time's up!

I wanna die

I've become far too cynical and red pilled. I know the true nature of women through my own experience and through the internet. Women aren't even capable of truly loving their mate. I wish I was still ignorant and blissfully unaware of the evil in this world. I was relatively happier and I reserved a little more hope for my future. I want off this ride.

On the contrary friend, this is merely another sign of the renaissance within the scientific community. We are finally starting to challenge and look differently at the prejudiced ways in which we have judged things. People are now more open than ever to ideas such as gender lying on a spectrum and sexuality being a open book with limitless potential!
People are simply more open to ideas that they had previously been prejudiced against, such is part of being enlightened. Discovery is such an amazing part of science!

All of those things are fundamentally anti-scientific.

how do they get away with blatantly pushing lies that they won't even put sources for?

WHY HAVE NONE OF YOU LEARNED FROM BASED NORGBRO

HOOKTUBE YOU FAGGOTS

My mother was born when my grandmother was 43. She's 15 years younger than my uncles. She said it was weird being in elementary/middle school while they were getting married and having kids. Shes also admitted to not knowing them very well while growing up because they moved out before she could really have a relationship with any of them.

I appreciate the [embed].

Mum and dad had me at 24 but I'm still a loser.

and you're ruining your child's genes through abnormalities if you wait until past 35, even past 30 is doing harm to their genetics. we may live to be 80 years old in civilization but out bodies are only meant to last untll 30-35 in nature.

You can still have babies after 35. Good luck bagging a mate. Dudes will pass on you.

You lazy, ugly slob

That isn't how vaginas work

you're not even cynical enough. you forgot that everyone women lies about how slutty they are, even when they are turbo, DGAF slutty. she probably slept with like 180 guys in two semesters, with several 10+ guy gang bangs

no u

No they are not.
Take gender being a spectrum for example, gender is a construct of our society, we even see it in the animal kingdom such as with seahorses.
Even prejudiced views of homosexuality are routinely challenged by the observable reality and world in which we live. Routinely we observe animals engaging in homosexual activity. Everything I talk about is perfectly scientific, I mean take the original claim of this thread for example, not once have you people scientifically challenged this, instead you choose to double down on and defend your ridiculous behavior against 35+ women, it's simply shocking I think that people like this exist.

>video disproving the jews and stopping teenagers from sucking every dick in sight because the media tells them they have to

I dont see the big deal