Should we make Ben Shapiro our next president he seems to know what he's talking about I truly feel he could run this...

Should we make Ben Shapiro our next president he seems to know what he's talking about I truly feel he could run this country.

Yes

Except he got everything wrong about the election. He is a Jew first and American second. Go be president of Israel.

I don't care that hes a (((Shapiro))) but he wasn't with us for the war, Nevertrumpers can fuck off they need to live in shame on the outskirts of the right for the rest of their lives.

>jew
sorry no. see his allegiance is to israel first and america second.

what the fuck?

He can't support Trump while simultaneously holding himself to higher standards of principle than trump does and not be a hypocrite. I could care less and respect his reasoning.
Shapiro's not my first choice for a few reasons that most people here share (but are more passionate about than me) however I would support him in a run for president anyways because I know there will be no better options.

>I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.

>>"He can't support Trump while simultaneously holding himself to higher standards of principle than trump does and not be a hypocrite. I could care less and respect his reasoning."

This is to use the common parlance here cuck reasoning and its why the left came within a hair of being able to criminalize denying that there are 57 genders.

Principles mean shit in war and we are at war with the left. Use any means necessary to win, when the left is dead and we are at peace then we can establish a civic society of principles but this is wartime.

And being wartime this makes Shapiro a coward and a traitor and he should be looked upon as such.

Is anyone else surprised Shapiro still hates Trump even though Trump has proven to be very pro-Israel?

he's a kike you can't trust a kike

he's a fucking neocon like John McCain, John Boehner, Ted Cruz, George Bush...

If Shapiro wants to be president and capture the hearts of Americans he needs to be his own man and a man of principle, not a man of war.

He doesn't hate Trump, he's critical of him.

(((no)))

Shapiro is a cunt. He doesn't stand for anything. Vox Day had his number years ago.

What the fuck are you dumb niggers talking about? If someone pisses off liberals and makes our side stronger then they are on our team. You dumb fucks that don't understand that hurt America more than any Jew could.

No Nevertrumper is ever going to go anywhere in the Republican primaries, we remember and we will not forgive such traitors.

If he came around for the general

And I don't care that hes a jew, I love Stephen Miller and hope he is president some day but Nevertrumpers who didn't even come around for the general election will never ever be forgiven.

he isnt a american citizen

I mean if he came around for the general we could perhaps forgive him (I forgive Cruz for one thing) but he didn't. He must bear the shame for his whole life... its not forgivable.

>he says while literally posting with another empire's flag

He's born in L.A. California.

>a literal jew
No.

America will always police Russia and Iran, as long as he cares.

I'd vote for Stephen Miller in a second leaf but the problem with Shapiro is not that hes a jew but that hes a coward and a traitor.

Assuming zionist won't be in office until the sun burns out. You're a funny goy.

>get married
>stop aborting children
>stop forcing niggers onto wellfare and gang wars
>stand by your principles

O Weh, kriegen das juden!

>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>next president

Deepthroat a shotgun, kike.

Vox Day is severely underrated in alt-right circles. Truly /ourguy/.

Not a jew you nigger lover.

The only reason you guys give that kikes are bad is because among themselves they are conservatives but among the goy they preach diversity and degeneracy.
Shapiro is conservative all around and for everybody, so what's the issue?

He's a fucking manlet. You have to be at least 6' tall and taller than your opponent to become president. It might as well be in The Constitution.

Only a jew would recommend a jew to be president.

>nigger lover
Civic nationalist faggot. You'd be the first one on your knees blowing le based nigger in a MAGA cap.

what?

>jew
he also called Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor white supermacists.
>cuck

If that's what you think then so be it LMFAO stupid cuck

Yeah, he's not the second coming of Adolph Hitler, but who else could possibly run and win?

S H A D I L A Y

>stupid cuck

Said the guy who wants a kike to run America. Projecting a lot there, kid.

This is /ourjew

He's not a race cuck because he's not white. His people are (((the tribe))).

He is a cuck for white-knighting Michelle Fields though.

His daughter is married to a fucking jew looool

who is he?

Our lord and savior donald trump who else nigger.

Stephen Miller, jewish Goebbels lookalike and domestic policy advisor and speech writer to his majesty the God Emperor.