Why do millennials waste money on avocado toast instead of homes or investments?

why do millennials waste money on avocado toast instead of homes or investments?

Nutritious and delicious

>homes
Waste of money right now, as is renting. You can save about half your income by not moving out, feels like I'm getting paid 6 figures under the age of 30 and all I had to do is swallow my pride and take the dating game handicap.

Investments are nice, but a little difficult.

Stop making these threads you silly cunt

Avocados are 3 for $1.

Gib avocado toast

People have to eat, avocados and bread is cheap. Unless they're too retarded to buy bread and avocados

That's right goy, don't marry and reproduce until you are rich enough at 55

Avocados are fucking disgusting.

the better question is why is there an avocado toast post every single day?

The bigger question is, why are Avocados expensive?

I date here and there, usually women that aren't materialistic so no white women for me, even the non feminists are still quick to judge you on where you live or what you wear.

Last two girls I dated were Indians with STEM degrees, I'm going to become even richer if I form a dual white collar income family. Yes, feminazis, please use more diversity/gender quotas it all but ensures my future wife earns as much if not more than me.

You realise most millennials here are like me sans the fetish for Indians? We don't have normies or degenerates here.

My three-year-old daughter calls it "cabo toats"

t. dad

Costs 9 dollars here and all the millenial-friendly restaurants serve it for brunch.

Eating surely is a wast of money.

2 for 4 dollars in the supermarket here.

Bro if you date anyone with ancestry from the Asia it means you're using natures plan b and there's something wrong with you. Take a look in the fuckin mirror

avocados are filled with estrogen, so they sell them cheap to the already estrogen filled nu-male market

>he's not into toast posting

cute!
look at the generation that birthed em and you'll have your answer

Nice bait faggot

Is avocado toast any good?

I enjoy giving women head, but even I think this post is reek of beta cuckoldry

Your daughter is dumb as shit

there is nothing more alpha than conquering another man's woman. now you need to also conquer your own women at the same time

You're autistic if you order it at a restaurant. Breddy good and super cheap if you make it yourself fampai. I like to add a *small* scoop of peanut butter and mix it with the avocado before i spread it

>being abused and used makes me strong
t. doormat

Yes. What's also great is to spread a thin layer of cream cheese underneath.
So fucking good.

Where did this originally come from?
Who originally spouted this?

Something is wrong.

White women are wrong.

White women don't judge men relative to reality, they judge men relative to fiction. This is what's wrong. I can compete against your frail or fat body and your halfwit intelligence, but I can't beat the guy from 50 shades of grey because he's an idealisation!

?

Oh no, a man has worked out only certain women have dumb standards and is avoiding them, what a beta for not participating in white women's international shit test.

It is a shit test and shit tests are all the same, if you play along you're a weak beta who can be controlled by her and she'll leave you, or you're too alpha and you don't respond or play along and you essentially leave her. In either case, the only result from a shit test is the end of the relationship.

So when women collectively everywhere decide to do this shit test called "Marxist feminism," the only alpha thing is to date someone with ancestry from Asia. I like Indians, I won't look down on you for liking east Asians or Arabs.

Some Aussie boomer politician or business leader

Some australian real estate guy who got a few million loan from a relative

it was spouted by a cuckold who sold properties in victoria to chinks, then went on to become a billionaire by developing properties in melbourne for chinks.

Yeah, it sounded a little bland - but cream cheese would make a world of difference. I'll give it a try.

I buy avacados from the mexicans on the side of the road, it costs next to nothing and they're way better than the ones at the supermarket

>heh, you want a house? too bad, you don't deserve anything because someone out there is buying avocados!

Who in the fuck takes headlines like this seriously? Are the globalists just rubbing it all in our faces now?

Trust me you'll love it. I recommend using toasted white bread. Toast it in a pan with some butter.
Hnnng.. looks like I have to go to store now.

Because Avocados used to only be avalible in the western hemisphere. Taht changed and now people across the world want Avocados.

Sounds about right.
It's on the level of someone who's got incongruous behaviour and thoughts.
Probably wants to keep thinking they're a good person, not one fucking over their countrymen.

May they never come to peace with this doublethink, and may it niggle at their mind as they rest.

that's adorable

Liverwurst and avacado on toast sounds tasty.

what's even more expensive and delicious than avocado toast is making avocado mayonnaise and putting that on all your sandwiches

I wish I could afford avocados, they're like $2.45 usd per kilogram where I live, I usually buy them in the holiday season when I get the yearly bonus as a treat for myself

That is only a problem if you are a women. Men can have kids as long as they can ejaculate.

My family grows Avos ya poor fucks, same with Limes & I get fresh eggs as well. Benefits of living in a wog family is we do sensible shit & help eachother out.

>$4 a day on guac toast is the equivalent to owning and maintainimg a home
Boomers are a fucking cancer and need to die. Stop shitting on millennials.

who the fuck puts avos on their toast like just use butter or philly the fuck kinda mong just doesnt eat avos with a spoon

I dont eat toast (proud gluten free vegan here) so dont give me that shit. I'm saving my money for new iPhone 8 (based dad is paying for half)

Based investment
Roasties will be all over my toasties if you know what I mean wink wink

>relying on a woman to provide for you
>living at home in his late 20s

>dating poo in loos
>wanting a woman to work while having children
Your post disgusted me that I replied twice. You are a normie millennial, living off his parents until an embarrassing age, dating mudskins, wanting your wife to be career focused at the neglect of your children for dem sheckles.
>what are you doing here?

I've never heard of this but why is it your business what other people are eating?

>BUY MY OVERPRICED HOME YOUNG PEOPLE

I don't want to be in a large amount of debt for a market that is due for a correction

That's literally me.

My family is semi-famous, my dad wrote a few tech laws and my mum owns over 10m in property. No one knows this so it might as well not be true, being rich and famous doesn't get me laid especially when my family is only famous amongst Australian engineers.

I have more money saved up than 90% of millennials, I literally will never have money troubles in my life. This is beyond a privilege, this is the gift of a real soul from my parents, thinking about money will make you less human.

Reminding Sup Forums they don't have to give into the western woman's international shit test, you literally can't date someone who firstly expects you to date down and I have zero idea what they expect from shit tests because, ladies, has that ever worked out for you ever? Have you ever actually shit test a guy and thought, yeah, that's what a guy should do. No, you leave him if he plays and he leaves you by not playing. This makes you undateable.

holy sheit make your own bread thats better than sthe store and buy an avacoado woo hoo solved

>asian women
>not materialistic

Why are people with a lust for shitskins always delusional? I'll tell you why- it's because they're betas who don't want to go full /r9k/ hating women for being generally cunts the world over so they try to pretend that only white women have the problem of being shallow whores and shitskin women will fulfill their idealized nice woman

Anons, learn about compound interest and investing. $200/month into index funds will make you a millionaire in a couple decades. Wish I had been told how easy this was years ago.

Depends on the Asian.

Compared to white women who literally think they're always and absolutely entitled to men who earn more than them and can only date up, they're not materialistic. Most gen x and some millennial women have jumped the hypergamy shark, their standards cannot possibly reflect reality but they're all about redefining reality so they dont care.

It's like
>yeah, I'm fat, smell like toilet paper, look mid 30s, but that guy in his mid 20s in a suit who works out is clearly going to approach me and then I'm going to shit test him and he'll somehow pass and even though he's 10 years older he'll feel grateful to have a fat, old girlfriend
All while rubbing the fuck out of my arm or deliberately rubbing up on me on public transport.
This is gross.
This isn't reality.
This is a literal insult.

Even if I had a chubby fetish, I already know fat chicks shit test the worst, they're literally manufacturing reasons they're single beyond "I refuse to do cardio or stop eating fried foods."

Fat white women offend me, it's too obvious when older women don't shit test, teenagers don't shit test, foreign women don't shit test, nope, just gen x women who are usually unattractive.

Defend the west not marry a poo and have her work all day while your kids get looked after by strangers.
>do you even pol?

I waste my money on video games, personally.

>index funds
only if the future is guaranteed for the index to rise
if it all crashed all that money would disappear
whoosh
where did it go
ohnomyimaginarymoney.jpg

I'd rather marry the poo'est poo that was even slimy and smelly than a feminist. But back here in reality there's enough Indian girls in Australia for me to have some standards whilst still avoiding feminists.

I don't actually mind white women, but they're always either feminist or hypergamous, usually both. I'm tall and attractive, I refuse to be with an dumb ugly girl purely because she's white. I'd rather a brown attractive girl because she's not a feminist.

Dating feminists is literally evil, you are making them believe they can be as horrid as they like without consequences. This isn't fair. Everyone needs to try to become something great, anyone who doesn't NEEDS to die alone. They MUST die alone.

>why do millennials waste money on avocado toast instead of homes or investments?

Jews just "Acquired" an avocado orchard.

lol and which major industries do you expect to just whoosh disappear in the next few decades? Index funds are the safest bet possible.

Really depends where you live, u.s. housing on the west coast and in Jew York. Pretty comfy further south through and midwest etc.

I already have a home.... that's why

>invest! Retirement! Money money money! Never stop thinking about money? Do you make more money than others? You should make money a bigger part of your life. Never stop working and making money.

a strong man can convert a feminist, I vehemently believe that because that's what my husband did to me. If you are tall attractive and as rich as you say you would have no problem securing yourself an intelligent, 80% or more white wife. Our population is declining and Sup Forums as a collective has values that you dont share... so once again
>why are you here?
you seem r9k incel desu

You literally read like a woman.

Yes, women think they can smell social standings and a bank account, what's actually happening is some guys spend 60% of their income on clothes and you actually fall for it. I wear the same clothes as everyone else and don't brag in real life, I only tell Sup Forums because it's relevant to my position as a snobby millennial.

And why would I convert her? That's playing into her shit test, you weak beta. Never advise or lecture women, they will figure you as a holier than thou cunt and leave immediately. I am very attractive and I know women treat me differently for it, they shit test me differently.

No, I think I'll just have some sane, self respecting standards and avoid the feminists. This is the next red pill of insanity, some women will reject you for having bad standards, why? because you're dating her as an attractive man, not only do they refuse to date down but when they manage to date up half the time they get imposter syndrome and sabotage the relationship.

Why the fuck would a self respecting man do this? If you date a feminist you have no standards.