ITS HAPPENING

BIG story coming out soon, but I can't say much more right now.

Turns out that Chelsea Clinton also met with someone with ties to the Russian govt, looking for dirt on Trump! Get your pitchforks ready, shit's about to go down.

It's over. Chelsea Clinton's campaign is finished. She'll be impeached any day now.

source or gtfo

It's been fun watching her crash and burn

I feel something in the faggotforce.... something will happen soon. Prepare your keyboard

#NotMyFirstDaughter
CClinton absolutely, irrevocably, totally, irrefutably, undeniably, amazingly, unquestionably, maximally, BT absolute FO

fuck your rp, fago
sage

Can't give source yet, we're still doing some final double-checking, but I got giddy and had to say it here. Expect to see this in the news in the next few days.

We have to keep her away from the nuclear codes

>but I can't say much more right now.
Fake news spotted

We can't let her get her hands on the Ice cream scoop codes

>I can't say much more right now
...continues to say more.

What is impeaching Hilary even going to accomplish? Even if they do actually remove her, that just makes Kaine president.

You retards, its drumpf thats getting impeached soon

We can't let her get the nuclear codes

Idiot user with no proof. sage . 7/10 took the bait.

i bet she asks for 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else only gets 1. chelsea clinton is literally hitler

Chelsea Clinton
Shell sea Clinton
Sea shell Clinton

yolks, fag

OP is RPing

We can't let her get the codes!

It's all over for drumpfgh

I used to be the most vocal of her supporters - you could say I was on the Chelsea train! But this has disappointed me so much that I'm now supporting "Mad Maxine".