Plz help a normie out

Is there any red-pilled movies on Netflix? I don't like consuming content with a subversive jewish/marxist agenda hidden inside it. Is there anything I can watch on Netflix without being spoon-fed propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spectre was a surprisingly good film. Not all of it is marxist garbage.

or spectral rather

The 72 most dangerous animals in Australia is redpilled af.

Don't believe the Human Development meme Aussies sprout on here.

Gone Girl

It shows how evil sweet weak innocent women are and how they literally always get away with murder because they have a vagina.

You faggot

Stop watching (((Netflix))) and watch old Hitler speeches on /Youtube/ instead.

Sup Forums here
>netflix

>Reaching that point of Sup Forums where every film has some hidden Marxist agenda
Don't think like this because you'll never enjoy anything again.

This might sound like a joke, but seriously, the angry birds movie. Redpilled af

/thread

Netflix is your first problem.

The writer Ian Fried is a jew though

I've watched all the good ones. I want to watch a series that is Sup Forums approved

I thought it was Sup Forums related - I'm looking for red-pill movies. Anyway I can't delete this thread now: I will post Sup Forums in the future SORRY MODS PLEASE DONT BAN ME

i enjoyed it as well

I'd say Boss Baby but it's not on there yet.

I second this. Perfect representation of the refujihadist crisis in Europe

they should ban you for being a fucking 12 year old

But the Criterion Collection and you'll never have to watch anything made after the 90s.

Go watch some documentaries, also watch the original Star Trek series. TOS > TNG > DS9 if you're going to waste any more of your life on entertainment.

eyes wide shut
network (1976)

that's really all you need. not even kidding. I doubt either are on netflix just find them somewhere else don't be lazy

I enjoy Man in the High Castle but they do cram in "SEE LOOK HOW EVIL NAZIS ARE" moments that nearly ruin the show, since half the time they're horribly out of place and just seem like random reminders not to commit wrongthink.

>is there jew-pilled jewvies on jewflix?

It's fucking true though. HUAC didn't do nearly enough to purge Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

eyes wide shut is on Hulu. I watched it for the first time a couple weeks ago, the ritual scene is so crazy when you accept that this shit actuay happens

That's like asking to find hitler at a bar mitzvah

i'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest something odd: the films of Mike Leigh
Mike Leigh is a British film maker widely reputed to be left leaning. But his depictions of the horror and absurdity of modern British life are to me the biggest redpill I've seen on the silver screen
these films include
> Naked: frightening depiction of the insanity of British criminals
> Happy Go Lucky: a chilling depiction of an ordinary happy woman in modern Britain that struck me as a mix of Brave New World meets 1984
> Topsy Turvey: the origins of the Gilbert and Sullivan operetta the Mikado, which shows Victorian England as a pretty admirable time
> Another Year: A modern take on the Ant and the Grassopper story

You might be surprised but Zootopia has pretty decent messaging although it will trick you at first.

Thanks bro

Got any more?