What are some redpills you realized when you were young?

What are some redpills you realized when you were young?

Mine was I knew retarded people were wastes of time, space, and resources and I kind of found it funny how it drove their mothers crazy slowly.

>woman has a downie
>look how cute he is! He's just like all the other kids!
>we need new school laws to make them more included
>see? He has friends, so he must be adjusting just well! He just had to find his confidence!
>mother makes friends with the other moms while their kids are together
>middle school
>downie stays the same while the others start to mature, mother tries to overlook it
>mother progressively becomes "that woman" to all the other moms around this time and slowly gets phased out of the friend circle as the children her child interacted with develop more mature interests
>friends of the downie become pity friends
>high school graduation
>the mother is no longer friends or associated with any of the other moms
>they all brag about their kids and how they will go to college or get good jobs
>downie has been friendless for awhile now as people decided to pursue real hobbies and passions
>downie has a HS diploma and works at a grocery store
>that is where he'll always be
>college graduation
>downie still at the grocery store, entirely dependent on mother for rent money and resources
>she has since grown into a bitter old woman with no friends with a manlet/womanlet who is likely overweight and still like a child

I was that downie kid, kind of, except I was falsely diagnosed with autism and did not have any pity friends. No. I was the kid with the "devil child who doesn't smile" disease, I had all the lefty teachers fear me, I had marks penalised for not having the right emotions, they even joined in bullying me.

In reality, I have bipolar.

Lefties are horrid to autistic kids, especially if they're only "autistic" due to some combination of intelligence and other mental problems. The fear they feel towards them is like a wild animal, they're too used to controlling people with emotions that when it doesn't work their ability to feel in control shatters.

I was my own red pill, I watched leftist scum treat me like I'm a subhuman monster. I grew up hated by the authorities and now I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes.

realizing that there was something inherently wrong with black people. I think it was around 4th grade.

Pretty much always knew Jews own Hollywood. Never even gave it a second thought.

I have real autism and I'm a communist. A lot of my teachers hated me but I never got the distinct impression that they were left-wing, nor did politics ever really come up at all.

>I grew up hated by the authorities and now I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes.
Sounds like there might have been some truth to that diagnosis tbqh.

Till about 14 I thought all media was objective and not one sided.

>realizing that there was something inherently wrong with black people
When I was growing up, in pre school, one of the first rhymes we were taught was about a little 'nigro' who lives in africa. his mom wants to wash him, but he's afraid he'll be white. So he hides in a tree.

That's Poland for you I guess

Same here. Parents kept telling me to stay away from the "black devils". Pretty funny.

I noticed in middle school that anti-white sentiments were very common and were enforced by the media.

OP...

Replace retard with nigger in your green text and you still have the same outcome.

just sayin is all...

in smaller polish villages it's actually pretty common to name black dogs "murzyn" (non offensive word for a nig, like a "negro").
I've known a coal burner who went to uk and brought a black fiancé back with her.

She originated from deep countryside, her parents moved to a bigger city when she was young. While the fiancé was in Poland, they wanted him to meet girls grandmother, living in a small village.
She never seen a black guy before, so that she doesnt get a heart attack or sth, before he went in they asked her "there is a negro (Murzyn) with us, can he come in?"
The old woman said "sure, if he won't shit anywhere"

Based

My dad redpilled me on the jews, it all fell down the rabit hole from there, their control of hollywood, media and finance - communism and marxist ideology, slave trade perpetrated by jews and ofc the logical conclusions that flooding a continent with millions of non-whites will result in that continents natives being replaced with said non-whites.

Shit wrong image

OP knows from first hand personal experience, apparently

>What are some redpills you realized when you were young?

Literally never happened, CIA.

>At prominent non-denominational church around middle school
>During one of the many times Israel is in a military operation and receiving a lot of public outrage.
>Head pastor gives a sermon
>Emphasizes that we need to show support for "God's Chosen"
>Starts bragging about the fact that he was invited by the Israeli Ambassador to a meeting at the top floor of the "nicest building" in the region with all the other big church leaders.

Israel is literally sending government officials to give churches propaganda advice.

>Israel is literally sending government officials to give churches propaganda advice

that's surprising, I thought that hatred for jews was spread across christian religions.
Catholics definitely preserve some prejudice, even though the pope issued an official statement not to blame them for killing Jesus some 50 years ago

Similar story to me.
You cant manipulate me with emotions if i don't have any

Seeing my older sisters(twins) repeat grade 4-6 maths, twice, for working too fast in a country that outlawed gifted education. Shit like that lead me to not buy what people were selling here, and I had to build my ideas from scratch. Ironically it wasn't until I found Sup Forums that I mellowed out a bit.

Told an Indian girl if she was ever gonna shower in the first grade,I didn't know any better

I have my own version of these feels.

>Be me in middle school
>new substitute teacher
>it's a black nignog woman
>she proceeds with standard "Hello I am __ and I am your substitute"
>except her version of this was to talk about how we had better not misbehave
>rants about her children she can't control
>you can see her eyes twitch every now and then in some strange psychotic way
>inevitably, some of the other kids don't remain entirely silent while this failed gorilla gives her speech
>tells them to stop but her expression is wide eyed and just plain crazy looking
>classmates unimpressed
>they start talking again, despite the monkey's demands
>nigger substitute begins to nig out
>pulls out ruler and waves it menacingly
>threatens to hit the next person who speaks
>someone speaks
>she actually does it the absolute madwoman
>classmates now completely not having this shit from this bitch of a nigger
>substitute nigress tells class to remain in their seats or else
>class begins game of standing up whenever nigger woman isn't looking
>eventually she catches one of them
>literally fucking spits at the 5 students in front of her and tells them "IVE HAD IT WITH YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" >goes on insane rant about what she has to deal with being a single mother because her husband banged another woman
>says "You will never understand what I have to go through!" and looks like she might harm another student
>nearby teacher visits classroom after hearing the chimpout noises from our classroom
>analyzes situation and pretends to greet Queen Nigger but secretly mouths that she's reporting her
>I watch queen nigger get fired
>I watched it cry actual tears over it
>nigger has the nerve to sob that she didn't deserve to be fired and she dindu nuffin
Throughout elementary school I had a general unease about niggers but this is the time that I realized there was something very wrong with them.

How can you find that funny. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hello, you must be new here.

It was a fairly evil thing post modernist pediatrician psychologists did, they literally decided aspergers is intelligence+low social skills to "normalise" autism caused by later pregnancies and then it became "okay" because all the boys they did this too were middle class and intelligent.

It's post modernism, the psychologist called my school and that's how all of this started. Since that call I've been pushed further and further from any ability to respect authority. As it stands now, I just have such a livid hatred of left authoritarians for what I feel they've done to life.

I had NO friends because my grade 1 teacher actually thought it was a good idea to tell the class. I had friends before that, after that the kids began to ostracise me.

You think I'm the only white male millennial with a story like this? We were abused by school teachers and no one believes us because school teachers are all compassionate people, right? Not if they're scared of you!

Marxism needs to die.

top kek

Marxists.

Are you sure you weren't just a dick to people?

>That women are so very disappointing
>That teaching staff were not dependable or to be relied upon
>That sports was the only thing that could get me laid when girls always fucked older dudes to feel cool
>That class hierarchy was real and didnt waste anytime prepping me to be dogshit if they could
>That drugs improved my life, but create internal grief and divide you from your peers
>That even If I kept up with the top of the field it wasnt enough

The fact that Jews are just inherently fucked people. I've had several Jewish classmates growing up and each and every one of them struck me as a vile, cunning snake with a knack for entitlement.
The kind of person that snitches on you for taking extra candy or some shit and then rubs it in all year, but if you dare say anything about it, they pull the fucking kike card.

Quite frankly, I don't even know why I use this flag but it grew on me; regardless the point I'll be making is that I don't even have niggers or most other ethnic groups. Jews however, fuck them all - they're born fucked - Hitler literally did nothing wrong there.

Also, is right, met several perfectly fine people which were sorted in normie college classes that were apparently diagnosed with autism. Sure, they were a little odd, but that was primarily because they were mostly socialized among autists prior to them setting foot in our mutual classes. They were all people that had perfectly reasonable chances in life - but a common thing I noticed they all had in common, was that they sported traits considered undesirable in the docile breeding program of the liberals. Liberals want you docile: The more passion you express - figuratively for hobbies they don't consider a priority, or literally in the form of emotions - the more likely you are to end up diagnosed. I feel sorry for those silly retards, having to be associated with something they were undeniably not.
Feels weird to see what the big pharma expects of people, especially given that I'm well on my way to doing something in the psychiatry field myself.

I had the same thing, I've never naturally smiled or at least the same way that other people did. I was never a dick to anyone; I rarely talked but when I did I wouldn't say I was a dick nor was I ever called one. However I was always accused of looking like I'm angry when I wasn't (literally just my default expression) or tired. Ironically the only time I was ever accused of being angry when I was actually angry would be after I was very recently interrogated about looking angry so much that it made me angry that people thought that I was angry when I wasn't.

They killed my goldfish. I think they pierce it with long sharp stick. When I checked my pond, 4 fish floated in the surface and the leaking out blood already spread quite a lot.

*hate niggers
goddamnit I'm shit fucking tired ;_;

honestly I think it depends. Through my hobbies I've associated with a lot of Jews. Many of them have been truly kind people to me. However, many of these Jews are also mischlings or half Jewish. Usually Jewish father non jewish mother.

Not all the time, but it's something I've grown to notice. The full blooded jews are a bit more kikey, but the halfies seem pretty normal to me.

My father owned a business which tends to dispel many illusions a child has about people generally.

I'd come to work with him in the summer and he'd always tell me to "keep an eye on the old-ladies with long skirts and many grandchildren" as they let their grandkids run wild while using plastic baggies to steal. Later I realized he was talking about gypsies. I think I may have been the only 10-year-old in the United States who was redpilled about gypsies or even knew what they were.

This is true in a sense with my experiences with some Jewish people. I know one who definitely doesn't have any zionist connections nor the status to be able to and he has always been a decent guy. It's the zionist Jews that have high status and connections that cannot be trusted.

its an interesting idea. what if autists are treated like trash because there hard to manipulate.

when i was in primary school i became friends with someone who definitly had social problems. i think i stayed his friend because no one else liked him.

You and me both, brother... normies shat on us our whole lives, they tried to destroy our minds, threatened us, jailed us, put us in mental institutions and medicated us, yet we survived, outsmarting them every. fucking. time.

And in the end, all they managed to teach us was how to manipulate them like a collie herding sheep. And now they cry that we're the oppressors, calling us names and labeling us, but they're shocked when nothing sticks, when we become more and more successful at their own game, simply because we have lost the ability to care for thoughts outside of our own.

That's some real Canadian/Aussie shit. I thought he wanted his hands free for his concealed carry.

This for me too.

Only I wasn't around them until 3rd grade. And the only thing I noticed was the smelled bad. It wasn't until 6the grade when they all started hitting puberty. They became violent and horrible. Meanwhile the white kids hadn't hit puberty yet because our parents fed us normal food.

So we were basically a bunch of small white children in a school with large black post pubescent fighting apes.

Biggest redpill of my life.

Also, belligerent homeless red pill when a homeless man screamed at me and threatened me for no reason. I didn't even know he was yelling at me at first. Now when I see homeless people I turn in the opposite direction.

You don't become homeless unless you've systematically run every friend and family member Out of your life. The homeless have nothing to lose and you should be very careful around them.

abortion is wrong
reminder in the great scheme of things you and everyone on this board ends up being just as valuable as that downie

Good one.

>What are some redpills you realized when you were young?

When I was the only one in my class who could properly read a sentence.

>I was my own red pill
This desu. Simply for being white and originally lacking interest in the degenerate ghetto subcultures imported from America and other nations.

>About 14
>Pedaling home on my brother's bike with a friend
>Jew (who told me he's 13) runs over the road asks me if I want to sell the bike for £15
>Refuse because it isn't mine
>Keeps going on and on
>Refuse
>Friend gets his phone out
>Immediately asks if he wants to sell it
>Friend doesn't
>Asks me if I want to sell mine
>I don't, but I have another at home I'll sell him
>Agree to sell it for £30 (old flip camera phone)
>Go home and get it
>By the time I get back it's dark and he's waiting in a lane
>Asks me if I brought it with the charger and box
>I have
>Literally 15-20 Jews in their late teens early twenties come out of nowhere and encircle me and my friend
>Know from past experiences that Jews think nothing of physically attacking goys (only when they're in big groups, never if it's even numbers)
>Turns out they're "just hanging around" and don't attack us
>Jew takes the phone from me and starts inspecting it, "£25 yeah?"
>"Nah, you said £30"
>"I thought it would be better condition, I'll give you £20"
>(((haggle))) for a bit and we agree on £20 mainly because that's "all I have in my wallet"
>Tell him it needs charged because I haven't used it in ages
>Runs home to charge it
>Comes back and confirms to the Jew gang that the phone does work
>Opens his wallet
>"Oh, man! I don't have £20 in here..."
>"So how much do you have?"
>"£15 and some change"
>Actually has £10 and 5 Euros (some coins too which I took to be shekels)
>Jew gang have us totally boxed in
>Agree to take the £10 and the 5 Euros
>Jew has the fucking audacity to ask me if he can "keep the 5 Euros" because "you can't spend them anywhere here"
>Refuse and he ends up giving me both notes
>Walk away and hear his Jew buddies congratulate him on his business acumen
>Joke was on him because the phone was fucked and only ever stayed on for a few seconds and the camera didn't work

I'm not sure who turned out to be the bigger Jew, but I knew never to trust them after that. I still did. Once.

Here's another Elsa Pepe

>You don't become homeless unless you've >systematically run every friend and family member Out of your life

even In Poland, where the welfare is low enough no 'refugees' want to come here, you won't be homeless unless you're psychologically damaged.
I suspect that goes even more so for the US

It's sad isn't it? Letting people think that retards are just like everyone else? Then after years of slowly finding out everything you were told is dogshit you start to go crazy. It's tragic. It's a good thing this phenomenon only happens in regards to downies though r-right..?

i hate nigger teachers so much
they can never speak english right and then have the gall to get mad when you can't understand them.

circumcision is evil and wrong

people with derpy faces usually have mental problems

fat people are terrible

women are less capable than men in most aspects, and are a bigger drain on resources

>We were abused by school teachers and no one believes us because school teachers are all compassionate people, right? Not if they're scared of you!
nah it was because you're white
literally all female teachers have a hateboner for little white boys

post the rhyme and english translation

>tfw way younger brother has tall, fat, and has a speech impediment
>tfw he'll be taken for a downie when he gets into middle-school
He's really not that dumb, he just looks like a downie. This is all because my dumb mother decided to have him when she was fucking 39.

haha same but they sent me to a boarding school for autists and that was great fun

“Bambo Brown” by Julian Tuwim

On African land lives Bambo and the Browns
His chocolate face shines even when he frowns.
As soon as the Sun appears on the horizon
His new book is what he’s keen on.
And when he comes back home from school
He plays tricks as he thinks it’s quite cool.
“Come drink some milk” – his mummy says.
But he climbing the tree prefers.
“Come take a bath” – his mummy replies.
But Bambo does not want his skin to turn white
But mummy loves her little boy
As he is good and full of joy.
What a pity that Bambo clever and funny
Is not here to make the weather warm and sunny

Is that rhyme caller "Niger bambu" I used to date a Polish girl who told me about it I was like that can't be true then I went to Poland and there is celtic crosses spray painted everywhere not a single non coloured person in sight and some guy started being racist to me despite me being white just cos I wasn't polish

Yea, that sounds familiar

but I wouldn't take that the same way as racism in America in western Europe.

If you don't live in one of like 20 biggest Polish cities and don't travel abroad, you're very likely to live your whole life without seeing a black guy IRL

there is more a novelty factor there then hate caused by encounters

downies should be euthanized at detection

Myślę, że kocham polskę

>Lefties are horrid to autistic kids, especially if they're only "autistic" due to some combination of intelligence and other mental problems.

All my lefty teachers loved me.

t. similar story

>"that woman"
Define this. What did you meant with this?

They're nice to ancaps because you're inherently cucked.

I went full 1488 at 16.

Islam was cancer,
Jews control too much media.

Dad told me.

If you're an ancap you are most likely high in both conscientiousness and openness, and the leftist teachers would respond well to the latter

>I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes
That is what everyone that knows you, even if only as acquaintance, want from you: to die and stop being an abnormal, unempathetic monster with no friends and even less mental sanity.

I remember hearing this before bitcoin cucked every currency in recorded history

write a scathing tell-all autobiography about your experience

If a jew has to work for a living he's alright, but once you get them into mental occupations they're the devil. Not sure why but manual labor seems to make them alright.

I don't see them as useless, that kid at the grocery store reached his full potential. Imagine if all us of could do the same. They're a reminder of how it could always be worse.

Yeah a couple of them. Not Romanian btw, just on holidays there.
I was born and raised in an anglo country where it was common to bring your own lunch. Lunchboxes basically. My dad is French so he brought us to France and thus went to a typical French school from that point.

First few things:
>wore a little bracelet with a little Christian cross
>negro door keeper caught me with bracelet
>yelled at me how it's against the law to bring religious signs at school
>b-but it was my mom's gift
>didn't care, called for the school's principle and my parents
>over a fucking invisible bracelet

Another one:
>hate school food, always skip lunch
>school principle is not ok with this
>calls my parents almost everyday
>mom doesn't give a fuck that I skip lunch everyday
>principle is infurious
>decides to make a special "ceremony" for me to learn how to appreciate school lunch
>the WHOLE class made a circle of tables, they all clapped as I get in the room
>got served shitty food as people clap "welcome back"
>holy shit what the fuck is wrong with them

From that day I was pretty sure that the whole "equality" thing was just a meme so we are simply made and educated to pay taxes and contribute to this Satanic Republic. A few years later I found out that the Republic of France was founded by free-masons, there you go.

I have bipolar too mate. Perthfag here.

You can't kill and idea, apparently. Do you have a daughter or something?

I think this too.

Lefties call this "arrogant" when they don't like it and "passion" when they do. How lefties play with words like this is disgusting.

This too.

It was for literature effect, there should be some consequences to deter though.

I'm only good at writing in short bursts, it wouldn't be good. I actually think something like YouTube shit could work with me over dramatising segments like that, I have a deeper Australian accent if you can imagine that.

It was a common misdiagnosis... I honestly think they did this deliberately as some sort of autism awareness, you really understand the left when you realise they're like this to what they fear, whether it's Islam or black people.

..are you actually implying me being a dick as a 7 year old warranted being told to leave early and watch the other kids come out 5 minutes later at once?

I mean sure, I'll actually admit I was being a dick but first you have to realise that being a dick doesn't warrant how I was treated by the teachers. Like, you're accusing me of sociopathy here and you're somehow placing the blame on a 7-14 year old kid?

It's time to leave the internet. Get up. Walk to the mirror, realise that is the face of someone who would rather blame a child than admit to being wrong about something.

Learn to use it and know what drugs work for you, for me caffeine solved these depressive episodes I sometimes had which were actually paralyzing, I haven't had one since high school. Solving bipolar is basically drugs and meditation.

They die early anyway, downie dude did what he could, worked hard and made friends. If the mother and her husband had more kids she'd be right as rain as long as each one wasn't a tard.

How did the right wing people made you feel like shit?

even though you would be justified, you would only become the monster they wanted you to be

>communist

we'll forgive you since you are literally an autist

Learned that some beggars here are faking it and some are even much richer than average businessmen here.

That's true.

But I'm still a walking example how people in the current age can treat children like shit and even feel virtuous for it, I think wrapping it back to me is a form of virtue dishonesty. I'd say it's "blaming the victim" but that would only get me even more Alinksy style shit from you.

Leave it at, you're a disgusting person if one group is simply aggressive to another, especially if the victims were children. You literally can't claim it's revenge or retaliation, you can't claim it's anything but resentment and when you feel that towards a child as their authority and then wonder why he grows up to hate you and hate authoritarity..

Sorry, I'm off track, who's lacking empathy again?

>ill give ye 30
>so 25 yeah
>ok so thatll be 20
>right-o 15 it is
>heres your 10
>now where my change of 9.99

fucking KIKES HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MEME

I naturally hated and rejected Gays and Jews

Same, I got redpilled from my dad from an early age about ((them)).

Everyone with redpilled parents, how did it affect you?

>posts anime
:S

>if you kill your enemies, they win

As a conservative, I think my early views were a breath of fresh air to one of my English teachers. She was more of an old school lefty, not fully regressive, like the younger ones.

How so? Don't we want an end to certain groups completey knowing things will be better if they don't drain our resources? Or spread and teach degenerate mentalities

Non white minorities are ungrateful pricks and don't deserve human rights.
Maybe my first deduction with hand on experience without having prejudice.

Realised from a young age that nigger rap is degenerate, especially in the minds of whites. Everyone I grew up with idolised rap so whenever I said I didn't like rap they looked at me like an autist, I made the realisation that they were brainwashed

Bambo a gudboy he dindu nuffin

Bonus points for author being a Jew.

Iktf actually

The whole autism thing is a new meme. Honestly, I never ever heard of autism until I was like in my 20s.

Back in my day (I'm in my 30s), "ADD" and "ADHD" was the Leftist Jew's game to "diagnose" children they didn't like with a disorder.

Had a literally retarded gypsy in my class. He was manlet, ugly, gypsy, sub-human, maybe falsely retarded just to drain our werfare system and to do nothing in class. Always sat with open mounth and eyes gazing nowhere. I did not feel pity for him. I felt hatred. That was in middle - school. In high - school started studying about Hitler and history and realised he was my guy.

This is the standard tactic with the public school scum. They're bullies. They will manipulate children into a reaction, so they can then say "ah hah! See! He has a disorder!"

Funny, I grew up with Polish parents. So I always knew about Gypsies, although never really saw any until I went to visit Europe.