Has the red pill ruined sci-fi/fictional literature for you?

>get red pilled
>learn about the Federal Reserve
>learn about the Majestic 12
>learn about DUMBS
>learn about black budget technology
>read the Bible and learn how Daniel/Revelation ties in to the near-destruction of Earth
>can no longer take seriously any book or movie that portrays mankind in space or some far-flung futuristic scenario

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/the-mysterious-syndrome-impairing-astronauts-eyesight/2016/07/09/f20fb9a6-41f1-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html
archive.is/iErWB
youtu.be/yE2_IZrzRak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because LOTGH exists.

Goddamn it you beat me to it

You're becoming more pragmatic. Preferring non-fiction over fiction is indicative of wanting to know more about things that apply to the real world.

No longer content with such drivel as Harry Potter, you seek knowledge. This is noble, and (should be) normal. The sci-fi genre isn't 'ruined' for you, per se, but taking a backseat to things you've consciously or subconsciously prioritized.

This. We aren't going to the stars. We aren't going to live in a Utopia. Star Trek will never happen. It's going to be fucked.

There are some sci fis that incorporate this.

Blindsight and Echopraxia come to mind.

Bump

learning the effects of zero gravity on himan biophysiology turned me off space.. our bodies decay in space. We require the gravity of earth to manintain health so space travel is a no go thus stories imagining space colonization etc have nothing to inspire me knowing we literally can not survive there ..

Sci-Fi has always been a metaphor for real life that is cloaked in a fantastical context same as most myths. Like how Caesar in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes is a Moses figure who is raised by humans but frees the apes from them.

FPBP.

see
Fiction was good as a youth because it gave you ideas that you wouldn't have paid attention to if presented in the real form. Militaries in fiction always seemed hilariously unrealistic to me but as I got older all the rest of the aspects have all gotten to me. You want to learn the world, embrace your awakening fellow man.

I believe man can yet get to such a place, just not in some kind of Star Trek esque blissful Space Commie Utopia.

I respect Star Trek, but it's not a view of the future that is realistic. An Enders Game esque scenario, where the nations of earth cooperate mutually but still remain divided and suspicious of one another, is more possible.

>bible
>redpilled

kek

agreed, star trek had too much smug idealism but space in inevitable. Humans have to much of a drive for exploration and innovation not to.

It's okay he will learn over time, he's just taking his first steps.

I've never heard of Black Budget technology. Redpill me.

Sup, I have an almost perfect 99/100 IQ score

So lemme inform you how this problem can be avoided in space.

First of all, acceleration for any reason is indistinguishable from acceleration for any other reason. If a rocket blasts you off at 1g, that's the same feeling as standing on earth where gravity is 1g.

What we can do is build a giant hula hoop in space, and make it spin. You've probably even seen one of these at an amusement park. You strap in, it spins, and you can feel yourself pulled into the wall behind you.

Same principle with our space hula hoop. We spin it around so that you are pulled (via friction) into the hula hoop. This simulates gravity very well and would allow us to survive the smaller periods of microgravity with longer periods of actual healthy 1g. You could even go full vegeta and train your body at 2g if you wanted. It all depends on how fast you spin the hula hoop.

I think space is only inevitable for whites and maybe chinks.

None of the other races seem to care nor have the expertise to get there.

It's a fantasy, enjoy it. Yes mankind is destined to continually reset due to built in cucking mechanisms, but we're also built to dream.

>believes in crackpot bullshit like Majestic 12

Newfriend plz go

I am all for sending you into space provided the journey is one way.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/the-mysterious-syndrome-impairing-astronauts-eyesight/2016/07/09/f20fb9a6-41f1-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html

Archive the clickbaiters archive.is/iErWB

Thank you

Back projects. Toppest secret. Space planes, future tech etc. Aeronautics, weapons, surveillance, defense...

I would actually be okay with spending the rest of my life on orbital space stations/cities.

dumb frogposter

I'm sorry you have not been touched by the light.

Black project aeronautics could explain away many (if not every) UFO sighting, other than those of naturally occurring phenomenon and plane/drone sightings

Bro u are everywhere
Luv u

>99/100 IQ score

Kekd

>Those digits

nigger stop reading bibles and watching space movies written and directed by kikes to take your money and brainwash you and worry about saving civilization from Satanic pedophiles

Just read some red-pilled sci-fi like Robert Heinlein or Philip K. Dick, especially in Dick's case he's not depicting some futuristic utopia with Star Trek sliding doors ect, he writes about a police state, drug epidemics, paranoia, corruption and societal decay ect but through the lens of a near future

I can't enjoy any sci-fi with niggers in space, which implies that the only thing holding humanity back from exploring the stars is racism. The idea is "just let's finally help the developing world, and we can make progress together". Yeah, right. That's how it works, for sure.

Here's all you need to know about space - it has no time or patience for anyone's bullshit. Anything that becomes an obstacle or hinders a crew's efforts at surviving gets cut.

Social justice? Forget it. You're constantly one mistake away from death, nobody's got time to treat you like a special snowflake.
Diversification? Forget it. The moment Crewman Tyrone steals a ration or rapes a colonist he's getting spaced.
Feminism? Forget it. You've got fertility rates of 5-6 kids to maintain. No means yes, and yes means 'breed me like dog in heat'

Space is gonna be great - it's gonna toughen us up again.

The Moon is a Harsh Mistress is the opposite of red pilled. He encourages race mixing and polygamy. Fuck libertarians.

what is DUMBS? And what is black budget technology? Can I get the whole enchilada plz?

Deep underground military bases.
Black project could be things like ufo type objects for "defense" or for things like Project Stargate.

youtu.be/yE2_IZrzRak

same here

anyone talking about future space travel let alone the possibility of a human colony on Mars sounds like a complete retard to me

bullshit there are UFO sightings going back to antiquity

they are the demons of the sky, nephilim

You're right - Venus would be better.

I asked for it already yesterday, Ill asked for it again.
I need a higher resolution pic of that so I can translate it for you cunts.

Its no bullshit. They left the towers out of Deus Ex for a reason user. And don't tell me that it was because "my 2d pixel art couldnt fit the most iconic part of the 90s NYC skyline" but we sure can fit a couple pointless extra 3d structures in the statue of liberty for the first mission. MJ12 is real, just like how France is falling into the same plan as Deus Ex predicted. Sure Area 51 doesn't have big dicked grey aliens but it does have secret genetic experiments and other not so PC preparations for a WW3 scenario.

op youre on the right track

google

spaceniggers: the movie

Thats pretty hard to read, not because of the old german but because of the print. damnit.

How much can you make out there?

Do you also have that picture that shows all depictions of said world + firmament of all the big religions?
Heres Hindu :

yeah somewhere in my folder

23 september 2017

It's already translated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
Pt 1:
"In the morning of April 14, 1561, at daybreak, between 4 and 5 a.m., a dreadful apparition occurred on the sun, and then this was seen in Nuremberg in the city, before the gates and in the country – by many men and women. At first there appeared in the middle of the sun two blood-red semi-circular arcs, just like the moon in its last quarter. And in the sun, above and below and on both sides, the color was blood, there stood a round ball of partly dull, partly black ferrous color. Likewise there stood on both sides and as a torus about the sun such blood-red ones and other balls in large number, about three in a line and four in a square, also some alone. In between these globes there were visible a few blood-red crosses, between which there were blood-red strips, becoming thicker to the rear and in the front malleable like the rods of reed-grass, which were intermingled, among them two big rods, one on the right, the other to the left, and within the small and big rods there were three, also four and more globes. These all started to fight among themselves, so that the globes, which were first in the sun, flew out to the ones standing on both sides, thereafter, the globes standing outside the sun, in the small and large rods, flew into the sun. Besides the globes flew back and forth among themselves and fought vehemently with each other for over an hour.

Pt 2:
And when the conflict in and again out of the sun was most intense, they became fatigued to such an extent that they all, as said above, fell from the sun down upon the earth ‘as if they all burned’ and they then wasted away on the earth with immense smoke. After all this there was something like a black spear, very long and thick, sighted; the shaft pointed to the east, the point pointed west. Whatever such signs mean, God alone knows. Although we have seen, shortly one after another, many kinds of signs on the heaven, which are sent to us by the almighty God, to bring us to repentance, we still are, unfortunately, so ungrateful that we despise such high signs and miracles of God. Or we speak of them with ridicule and discard them to the wind, in order that God may send us a frightening punishment on account of our ungratefulness. After all, the God-fearing will by no means discard these signs, but will take it to heart as a warning of their merciful Father in heaven, will mend their lives and faithfully beg God, that He may avert His wrath, including the well-deserved punishment, on us, so that we may temporarily here and perpetually there, live as his children. For it, may God grant us his help, Amen. By Hanns Glaser, letter-painter of Nurnberg."

thanks very much buddy.