Real niggaz always name the jew!
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=1CNuZfHNaiI
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmoZXB14WM
youtube.com/watch?v=5RUIY5t_cRI
youtube.com/watch?v=MUcm59n97i4
youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE

We must meme a BLM / Alt-Right alliance and promise them their own ethnostate in America if they help us with our kike problem. Not only will this gain sympathy for our movement and double our numbers proving we are not "evil" it will destroy the jews plan of pinning us against each other. Let's prevent the coming civil war, team up with some shit-skins and get rid of (((them))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GbeYYTnsNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bRCwe7J_4YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have to unite all the races against the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=1GbeYYTnsNQ

Ugh the first guy is so fucking gay. Soft target? They don't even have any self awareness.

These guys are actually pretty aware, I wish they were all aware and not against "whitey" but just against jews.

Niggers belong in Africa. PHD or GED. every solitary one of them

Wtf I love niggers now

They aren't wrong, but they still need to go

>Farrakhan
>six this six that six six six
>line of sixes on his left
what did he mean by this?

You'd be surprised how many are and how many are willing to be redpilled. We need to message BLM supporters and be like "Hey your right, black lives matter and whites are racists and they are never going to not be racist so we need to help you establish your own ethnostate." Start going to BLM meeting and befriending people. Then slowly start dropping redpills and SUBVERT the movement just like the filthy jews do. Could someone make a BLM / Alt-Right alliance meme?

this

third video is the best dude is based af

Go be woke to jews in africa you filthy niggers

No.

Blacks can get away with anything, because they don't seem to need jobs.

You have a lot of freedom of expression and action when you operate outside of society.

Once their Ethnostate is established, they will all be in the same place. That's when we unleash niggers with AIDS into it and spread that shit till they all die off, or sell them cheap crack or simply go to war with them. Jew problem, gone. Black problem, gone.

Hotep not BLM you mong

Subvert BLM into becoming Hotep. I've already started talking to a couple black people from college and redpilling them. I'm going to the next BLM meetup and going to spread pamphlets about them having an ethnostate, drop hints in it about how the jews owned the slaves ships and how racist white people will never change.

I went on the BLM doesn't seem like they are a thing anymore... Hmmm maybe I missed the window of opportunity... Any anti Trump rally happening or Left wing Rally you guys know of? I want to go and pass out pamphlets.

ToO bAsEd

Lord Jamar didnt name the jew, but he said he doesnt like BLM because its a non-organic movement thats propped up by George Soros.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRCwe7J_4YE

cuck

HOLY FUK

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST IS ON THE DISLIKE BAR

WTF DOES THIS MEAN?

Wouldn't it be more productive to have everyone else on our side and out-kike the kike than to just let them use everyone else against us?

5:48 A Jew admitting multi-culturalism is bullshit.