New study on Spain, Italy and Greece find substantial North African Admixture

Substantial mixing

To untangle European ancestry, Bustamante and his colleagues compared existing DNA samples of 2,099 individuals from 43 different populations in Europe and Africa. Crucially, they included new genetic samples from North Africa and Spain.

The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern(Balkan) Europe.

The study also found that the apparent sub-Saharan ancestry in these populations was actually the result of North African lineage. [Likely transmigration and assimilation of Bantus by Muslim slavers]

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Admixture
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Carthage
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country
bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No wonder there's been such a radical decline since ancient times.

>Recent find
This has been on Wikipedia forever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Admixture

>being this new and uninformed to the world that he doesn't know even a basic understanding of the history of Europe

This is another reason why Canadians must perish forever.

Considering humans share 92 to 96% of DNA this is pretty insignificant.

It's North African in the old world sense, which was pretty European in itself.

Current North Africa is quite different from what it once was

>4 to 20

The fuck does that mean?

You share 95% of the same DNA with a fucking banana. It does matter you kiwi fuck

It means altogether (Spain, Italy and Greece) the average genome for these people was North african, between 4-20%. Although if you take out Greece it'll probably 15-20% Spain+Italy since Greece didn't get African'd as hard apparently.

Anon5 was right again

Read retard. They used new samples from Spain and North Africa and found people from Spain, Italy and Greece to have MORE NORTH AFRICAN INPUT than previously thought. Moreover, they found out that outher southern euros(Balkans) had less than 2% in contrast to Spain,Italy and Greeces combined statistical number of 4-20% admixture, Greeks having likely less admixture than Spain or Italy considering their proximity to the Balkans.

Greeks are just a mix of Slavs and Turks anyway

Forgot this juicy bit:

>"The higher level of genetic variation in Southern Europeans reflects gene flow from North Africa during historical times. We're talking about the last 2,000 years, really from the Middle Ages during which there was occupation in Spain," said study co-author Carlos Bustamante, a geneticist at Stanford University.

That means the North African admixture didn't occur before the 1st century AD but after it. IE, no Bronze Age or Neolithic North African admixture but medieval age or at best late antquity admixture.

IVE BEEN TELLING U POL

BAHAHAAA

>spain
>greece
>italy

>white

lol

loel xB i am NOT jewish

oosh

fuck

check those

You're retarded. North African population, genetically, hasn't changed for the most part compared to other populations.

You don't need a study to conclude that, just a pair of eyes.

Maybe it's mostly Spain. It's what happens when you kick out all the Jews, kick some Muslims out and force the others to convert to Catholicism. Well no shit you're going to have a less European population genetically.

so they are about as white as a white Hispanic then

wtf, I'm a nigger now

also
>what is the Roman Empire
>what is Christian North Africa

really makes me think

eh north Africans aren't really that niggery anyway

>What is the Persian Empire
>What is Egypt
>What is the Ottoman Empire

See a pattern here? "Accept us because muh empira"

>BUT MUH ANCESTUH YOU FUCKING SNOWNIGGERS ANCIENT ROMANS AND GREEKS LOOKED LIKE MODERN ONES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE THIS IS ALL I HAD.
God I hate wogs

There's definitely an west-east cline where North African admixture declines the father east you go. For example the study states that North African admixture in the balkans is around 2% so for Greeks it slight above that and for Italian moreso and for Spaniards and Portuguese substantially more (20% on average North African admixture).

Wrong.

kek, I don't need to be accepted

I'm saying this is obvious because of the Roman Empire. For some reason, there is huge mixing between Iberia, Italy and Southern France too. Really makes ya think

Yep. North African admixture amongst Spaniards, Italians, Portuguese and Greeks goes back to at least 2000 years and not several thousand as most try to explain away. The ancient Romans, Greeks and Iberians had virtually almost no North African admixture compared to their supposed "descendants" today.

>livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

it depends...
Zidane is a pure bred North African.
But then you have a Morrocan like jamel debbouze. Who looks like a mongrel troll.
It depends on the region, tribe...etc...it's very diverse.

They aren't you dumb chink, north africa isn't the same, maybe there are a few, but not a much. Next you will tell me niggers built the pyramids.

Well, anyway, if that map is true, it shows there is a huge gap between Southern Europe and Northern Africa. It's like there is a research agenda to focus on similarities and claim there are no races due to the continuum of phenotypes and genetic distance as you move from points A and B.

They are definitely activated now.

>Roman Empire

Yes but only for Italy, North African admixture for Spain and Portugal was a direct result of moorish occupation as shown in the study. Otherwise why does the Balkans have less than 2% North African admixture compared to Portugal/Spain almost 20%?

>and Iberians had virtually almost
The purest racial stock you'll find in the whole of Europe are the Basques.

North Africa today has nigger admixture because of the Islamic slave trade. So you're wrong retard. North Africans are part nog.

NOT AS MUCH YOU DUMB

Actually as much. There's loads of new studies for example Egypt where it showed that modern day Egyptians are more nigger than Egyptians between 1400BC-500AD. Hint before Islamic slave trade which really fucked up North Africa with negroe bloodlines.

Galicia and Northern Portugal (ancient Galicia) supposedly have the highest NA admixture and they were never controlled by Muslims. Hmmm...

Centre looks gypsy but yea Basques generally are the least infected out of all Iberia, even the Galicians are partly North African sadly.

Romans brought millions of slaves to Italy from all over the world.

Go to north africa and tell me that there are niggers everywhere. They are not the same as sub Saharan Africa.

Yes, mixture occurred, that doesn't mean they are like the rest of africa, like I said 3 times now, not as much.

>The ancient Romans, Greeks and Iberians had virtually almost no North African admixture compared to their supposed "descendants" today.
I seriously doubt this, as it is well known that Carthaginians settled en masse in Iberia. Got a source?

Oh really?

>Go to north africa and tell me that there are niggers everywhere. They are not the same as sub Saharan Africa.

But you have to keep that in mind:

Well Rome's Empire included Northern Africa so makes sense. You really think black people made the pyramids? They cant even make it out of high school.

Yes, really. Don't pretend you know about the subject. Drawing maps is easy.

Carthagianians were a people from a city state, they hardly were a demographic factor in Iberia at any point please. My source is common logic you can deviate from reading the original OP.

They are not the same because they mixed retarded. Average North Africans still retain negroid blood. All this defensive bullshit from you clearly means you're a dirty magrehbi by which I say that you're part negroid because your stupid ancestors were greedy with enslaving and raping Niggers and not killing them when you were done.

lol, I just noted I'm replying again to the same leaf making dumb remarks

You have some reading to do:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Carthage

>Well Rome's Empire included Northern Africa so makes sense.

Here's a map for a better idea

Dindus building pyramids have nothing to do with this topic shithead. There's absolutely nothing that implies that they did in my OP.

>Calls out southern Europeans for having Northern Africa DNA
>Claims they are shit skins
>B-b-b-b-but the pyramids were built by whites.

Shut up syrup nigger.

Are you Portos that low IQ?

1. A city state can't magically change the demographics of an entire peninsula
2. North African admixture amongst Portuguese and Spaniards is after 1 AD, Carthagians were a presence in Iberia before that and they largely didn't make any genetic footprint compared to Moors

READ THE OP AND LINK YOU RETARD

kek, I'm just telling you what the case is, all this "u non white" bs tells me you are a shill or a chink from hongcouver, maybe a paki from Brampton. That's exactly what I was saying, they are mixed, the fuck are you trying to tell me.

And no, I'm not, I don't even know what magrehbi is.

Below orange - subhumans

also

>Basques generally are the least infected out of all Iberia, even the Galicians are partly North African sadly.
Probably purest out of all Europe.

Including my own country , Germany, UK...Think about it. We're talking about countries invaded by Asians, Niggers , Arabs...And that's not 500 or 2000 years ago...That's right now.
Now , i can see europeans around me. Many white couples... But there's many mongrels all over the UK, Belgium, Germany, France..(and now Sweden)....

Just saying.

Those are cuckold things that turned you into niggers

MUH ROME

>"Le Southern Europe spawned some of the most important and influential civilizations in history" meme

If you are a cuckold and genetics do change over time.

Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on you

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED

North Africa was even more closley geneticly linked to near east than it is now

This is what likely happened. North African admixture in the Roman Empire only correleced with Italy and a little bit of Greece as they were the wealthiest parts of Roman Europe.

North African admixture more or less occurred right after the Empire concerning Spain and Portugal with the Moorish conquest and 800 years of occupation. For reference.

"The higher level of genetic variation in Southern Europeans reflects gene flow from North Africa during historical times. We're talking about the last 2,000 years, really from the Middle Ages during which there was occupation in Spain," said study co-author Carlos Bustamante, a geneticist at Stanford University.

Also by 1100AD, 80%+ of the population of Muslim controlled lands in Spain and Portugal were Muslim and likely there were Muslim communities in the Christian kingdoms of Iberia as well.

>"The rate of conversion is slow until the tenth century (less than one-quarter of the eventual total number of converts had been converted); the explosive period coincides closely with the reign of 'Abd al-Rahmdn III (912–961); the process is completed (eighty percent converted) by around 1100. The curve, moreover, makes possible a reasonable estimate of the religious distribution of the population. Assuming that there were seven million Hispano-Romans in the peninsula in 711 and that the numbers of this segment of the population remained level through the eleventh century (with population growth balancing out Christian migration to the north), then by 912 there would have been approximately 2.8 million indigenous Muslims (muwalladûn) plus Arabs and Berbers. At this point Christians still vastly outnumbered Muslims. By 1100, however, the number of indigenous Muslims would have risen to a majority of 5.6 million."

Glick 1999, Chapter 1: At the crossroads of civilization

>says the half chink

They won't change the simple truth: Meds and Balkanshits are useless subhumans.

Even if Germanic countries become 99% non-native, that 1% left would still outperform all the Balkanshits, Medniggers and Slavs on this planet combined.

They are literally the zerglings of "Europe". The difference is, you don't understand it. Chinks and pajeets understood it long time ago, and are trying to actively change it.

They somehow still think that they had a "glorious past" and have the brain power to compete, when they don't.

No ground breaking invention was ever created by a Med. Med are only relevant as victims (of their own tyrants, of the arabs, of the Germanics etc. will continue like this forever).

From your literal interpretation of the article, I'm going to guess you have autism lol
Also, reread OP's article.

You clearly don't know shit about Carthage. Read the Wikipedia article.

do you have this shit on copy paste

Says the subhuman Mednigger using a symbol with origins in Rus

>celtic cross

>They won't change the simple truth: Meds and Balkanshits are useless subhumans.

What does that tell you though ?
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country

If they're useless subhumans , look where your own country is ranked at.

Also.
This has to be one of "the" most important , smartest man not just in European history , but in the world. (not counting Tesla)

Wait until you learn Russian men have feminine features because they were "domesticated" by the ruling classes throughout at least a thousand years, often foreigners.

To be fair, Balkans (except for Greeks) are substantially less mongrelized than other europeans specially in contrast to Spaniards and Portuguese.

So they are officially Euroniggers then?

One drop rule. They are turkic gypsy abomination.

Not human. Never will be

>non argument

I don't need to read about Carthage as I'm fairly familiar with it. Carthage lost all of its colonies in Iberia to Rome around 200 BC. Article says that North African admixture occurred in Iberia less than 2000 years ago most like in medieval or late antiquity times ie 300-1200AD.

so i guess you're not human then? You think me calling you a chink was just bantz?

>all of them were conquered by African nations at some point in the past

Who is surprised by this?

>Euro
Just niggers
You are not human, cuckhevao. What is Portuguese? Jewish-gypsy-nigger fusion in a cucked dirty shithole
Genetics change over time. Back in 1400-1500s Italy still had few pure bloodlines
And still
>Tesla (MAN EDUCATED IN AUSTRIA)
>Da Vinci
>rivaling Germanic race
Untermenschen all

I'd need to research that myself but concerning africanness, Balkans are basically free from that admixture compared to the rest of Southern Europe according to OP.

>be from Slovenia, Balkans
>whenever I'm abroad people think I'm from Finland/Baltic/Russia
How come? Have I been slaved?

>majority
kek

m8, after the Portuguese conquered Lisbon, the muslims from central Portugal who didn't flee were rounded up in a single neighborhood in Lisbon. It exists even today and it is called Mouraria. Are you telling me we fitted half a million people into there? It would make Lisbon by far the largest city in Europe kek

Have you ever seen a moroccan/algerian
They're the worst.

>at some point in the past

>IN A RARE TWIST OF FATE, IT TURNS OUT ITALIANS AND SPANIARDS ARE MEDITERRANEAN
>Likely transmigration and assimilation of Bantus by Muslim slavers]
wat
Do you even know the history of North Africa?

Read the article again. For someone of the supposed "master race" you are truly embarrassing your kind.

who is white

This is Sup Forums in one post kek

you have mongol dna in your blood dont act so aryan

We wuz kingz !

They are subhumans
>54%er thinks north africans shouldn't be gassed

This has been tge case since ancient times you retarded leaf

>Hunter-gatherer European had blue eyes and dark skin
>Found in Spain
>From 7000 years ago
>The team found that the early European was most closely genetically related to people in Sweden and Finland.

Wait, were Swedes cucks all along? Niggers in Sweden almost 10000 years ago? Woah

hes mad because his flag is shit

bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

forgot the link

Wow you're a retard. There's no point in continuing this conversation.

Fact: North African admixture in Iberia is a result of the last 2000 years well after Carthaginian colonies in Iberia. The article in the OP speficially states that the admixture occurred in medieval times aka MOORISH times of your people user.

>This is what likely happened. North African admixture in the Roman Empire only correleced with Italy and a little bit of Greece as they were the wealthiest parts of Roman Europe.
>North African admixture more or less occurred right after the Empire concerning Spain and Portugal with the Moorish conquest and 800 years of occupation. For reference.
>"The higher level of genetic variation in Southern Europeans reflects gene flow from North Africa during historical times. We're talking about the last 2,000 years, really from the Middle Ages during which there was occupation in Spain," said study co-author Carlos Bustamante, a geneticist at Stanford University.
>Also by 1100AD, 80%+ of the population of Muslim controlled lands in Spain and Portugal were Muslim and likely there were Muslim communities in the Christian kingdoms of Iberia as well.

Right but again, i can't stress this enough.
North Africans are not a monolith-like racial group.
For one , they're extremelly tribal. (especially compared to today's Europeans).

Remember this little girl ? (Maddie Mccann). You do realise that people like her even exist in a seemingly non-white country such as Morroco right ? (my point is , even a country like this, you'll find different racial groups which have preserved, isolated themselves from the rest of the population).

And yet if you travel to Morroco, many look non-white. But the point remains , there's many isolated groups within these countries. (pretty much like the Amish in America for instance...If one dayAmerica becomes majority mexican or completely mongrel , i'm almost certain that the Amish will stay just like they are today...)

Girl on the left is from Morroco (don't know which tribe) , girl on the right is Maddie).

"Private detectives reportedly believe she was snatched and taken to the country via Morocco, where there have been alleged sightings. " (that's what they believed at the time, but of course it wasn't her).

Judging by his defence of the rest of the balkans my bet is that he's a butthurt Albanian. This is always the case with these retards.

Sorry white boi but southern european wuz kings !

Completely irrelevant retard. Iberians today have 20% North African admixture a direct result of moorish occupation in medieval times. Nothing will change what you are so keep crying or accept the facts.