Am I the only one that gets a bad vibe looking into Colbert's eyes? I don't watch him...

Am I the only one that gets a bad vibe looking into Colbert's eyes? I don't watch him. I know he made a remark about being suicidal because of Trump. And I suspect he's a part of pizzagate. But am I the only one that looks into his eyes and literally sees darkness not perceived by biased speculations? It's like he's depressed and wants to cry or actually kill himself or break down. I've always seen it when I see him. Why do I feel mildly sympathetic about that dark look in his eyes, as though he's in a prison that he wants out of? I don't watch his show. Maybe I'm just seeing shit. And this is prolly just a shitpost that doesn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYZbtTGVmhE?t=34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a sack of shit who deserves the worst life and death have to offer, hopefully he has a terminal illness.

look at this fucker making first posts great again

He's so close to pulling a Budd Dwyer I can almost taste it. Too bad everything is previously recorded so in all probability, the only people who will see it will be his audience.

Meme him to suicide

Worst case of 'cuckface' I've ever seen.

He ate human meat with Podesta. Why do you think the first thing John Stewart said in his last interview with Colbert is "Im reading things about you.... you have a potty mouth", then Colbert looks like hes about to cry and says "I learned it from you dad"??? and they cut the clip. Read between the lines, Podesta talked him into eating HUMAN MEAT.

he was ushered into relevance on a show called "strangers with candy" dude is a pedo faggot.

I've noticed it two months ago, something unnatural about his eyes that I don't see anywhere else.

Hes a cannibal, trying to cover his ass. Simple as that. Meme it, and you'll take down Colbert.

Return to plebbit

No u

Ironically because of months of unrelenting TWO SCOOPS spam.

Looks like a pill popper. That shit fucks with your mind. Someone knows this and is using it as a collar to control him.

"I learned it from you dad"

This. He's a massive sell out who became everything he once stood against
I wish Sup Forums would go after him. He's cancer.

he started out as a 'comedian', apparently good enough to eventually hold his own show.
no good comedians have souls

He's got beady black rat eyes.

Probably this. He probably does an insane amount of drugs.

Always struck me as more of a cokehead.

Hes definitely into eyes-wide-shut tier stuff.

You must be completely retarded if you thought he was not playing a character on the Colbert report. He hasn't changed he just dropped the character you stupid fuck. It was satire, not sure if you noticed that everything was sarcastic on the show.

It's pretty amazing how much my opinion of him has changed over the years.

During the Bush years I thought he was pretty funny and respected his White House Correspondents Dinner stunt.

Once Obama got elected and he and Stewart both decided to treat Obama with the softest kid gloves imaginable and spend 8 years doing nothing but mocking Republicans it became impossible to stomach either of them.

Now I view Stephen Colbert as essentially the spawn of Satan. I take solace in knowing that both of them probably did more to discredit Democrats and help get Trump elected than just about anyone else.

He acts deranged on his show. Its actually painful to watch. Not only that but he's super autistic with his guests. He has literally no rapport.

It looks supernatural to me

Definitely something off about his eyes

I think he started out as an amazing guy, got very deeply corrupted but evil entities, I see the sadness and darkness you're talking about, he has deeply changed psycho-spiritually,
the PTB saw his immense pull and subverted him, I still have hope for him though and I will pray for him following this post

>Why do you think the first thing John Stewart said in his last interview with Colbert is "Im reading things about you.... you have a potty mouth", then Colbert looks like hes about to cry and says "I learned it from you dad"??? and they cut the clip.

He really started crying, and Stewart looks terrified... what the fuck.. this is a weird clip man

youtu.be/iYZbtTGVmhE?t=34s

This picture gave me the creepy chills

the most thing off is that inbred ear deformity

oh, and he was raised by dirty jesuit pedo saturnists

wrote a poem about this actually:

Omniscient Frown
Darkness behind deceived eyes,
sharp tongues cut new divides -
Listen and believe,
a promise of wildflowers;
results in thistle seeds.
Leave all questions unasked,
the humble garden snake,
is a spitting asp.
Every word redefined,
a mocking bird sings -
while a cuckoo robs him blind.

I wait for this day

He has beady communist eyes

I loved the Colbert of "Colbert Report". This real Colbert is nothing but Trump-bashing machine

Watch on repeat.
Imagine those soulless eyes wanting to gouge your own.

>Am I the only one that gets a bad vibe looking into Colbert's eyes?
You can spot the lizard people.

that's around 1:15

Boy, Liebowitz is looking ever Jewier as he ages.

I'd bet money that Colbert was given his first piece of real pizza by John Podesta and that he soon developed so much of a taste for Podesta's offerings that he is now at Podesta's beckon call. Owned and destroyed if he tried to break free.

No. I don't see lizard eyes. I see emotions screaming "I'm trapped and want release! ", and an unnatural darkness about his eyes.

damn man, I liked that shit

saved in text for later

any others?

The fuck? Hahaha

I used to like his Comedy Central character. To me it was really funny because I often thought his character made jokes that were funny to both sides. But Trump broke him.

>walk into lunch-room
>fat ass ham beast co-worker is watching him
>let out big disgusted sigh
>leave

I agree with the first part, but the blackmail is just a pretense for control, murder/suiciding is how they actually operate when at risk of exposure

GRONALDDD BLUMPFFFF

>No. I don't see lizard eyes.
It was a metaphor
>I see emotions screaming "I'm trapped and want release! ", and an unnatural darkness about his eyes.
Yes, you definitely can.
Godspeed user

My mind doesn't want to work. This is terrible

A few things

1. He's literally a shill for the DNC. Podesta's emails revealed this. It just makes watching him weird, knowing that it's literally propaganda.

2. The same repeated schtick over and over again is weird too - He presents as unflappable, but will constantly jokingly downplay events as if the rest of us "know" that the world is ending - He's pretending to downplay events that aren't worth downplaying. It's this "assumed knowledge" that's off putting to people that aren't drenched in blue pill material all the time. Because to the general audience it's funny that he's downplaying what they believe to be earth shattering events - but to us the events are fucking Nothing Burgers. Just hyperbole.

3. When he breaks character and he's trying to maintain his unflappable presence but he's clearly extremely angry. Real control freak type reactions. See the Oliver Stone interview.

Reminded of the famous John Stewart/Tucker Carlson argument.

>thought you had all the cards but was bluffing the whole time
>no one was supposed to find out
>still have to face my tv audience
>know it's a lie but must continue
>all because of pizza
>and Podesta

Creepy, hope its just him slightly unhinged, rather than him being terrified of someone releasing a dark secret of his if he doesn't perform.

Cool story

Haha, holy shit, listen to the rest of the interview. He literally says the show is meaningless and bullshit.

Jesus christ, the fucking farm comments about geldings as well... am I the only one hearing this?

>Why do I feel mildly sympathetic about that dark look in his eyes, as though he's in a prison that he wants out of?

Many years ago on the Daily Show and the Colbert Report he came across as a good person.
I think he's being asked to push some very questionable propaganda and he feels bad about it.

And then they kiss at the end. Of course.

What happened between them?

I mean I already knew he has these connections. I'm just saying it's sad and my mind doesn't want to work.

Stephen Colbert is an extremely hateful individual. Consider that he got where he is by spending his entire career mocking normal, earnest people. He is someone who would sincerely refer to most of my homeland as "flyover country." He wants my people, which strictly speaking he is part of, to be suppressed, dispossessed, and eventually exterminated. Whatever issues have fed into him becoming this way, he's responsible for his own actions. He is an enemy, and I'll be glad when he dies. My money's on him sucking a gun after he runs a humiliating campaign for public office and loses by 20 points.

Pills get you going too. He probably taking provigil. It's a stimulant (basically speed) and is prescribed for narcolepsy and shift workers disorder he could easily get a script with his line of work. Probably takes downers to sleep.

He hates himself because its all downhill creatively. He was firing on all cylinders on the Colbert Report and he went for the money and sold his creative soul and just sucks now. He's just one of many late night white guys telling trump jokes.

He's Jay Leno.

Huh? I never saw Colbert in the Podesta emails? Please link me if you got it handy.

the same, more or less. I got tired of his *WINK* *WINK* Colbert shtick pretty quickly and kind of forgot about him until after last year's election.

BLOMPTH

It's because they stopped speaking truth to power. Even in the Bush years they would question Democrat doublethink and expose them as idiots. When Obama got into office they destroyed their shows because any criticism of Obama and by extension the DNC would be racist. They sold their souls and it just killed their mojo

how about the Jon Leibowitz ones?

Oh shit. He was groomed into this then.

nice

Fuck Colbert he's a tool.
>Also pic related

I noticed this too user

he
he touched me with his eyes

Hell naw. I watched his freakout in response to the Alex Jones controversy and that was some serious bloodlust he was throwing off while he was sperging out. He's one of Satans ilk, without a doubt.

This pic right here.

These funny guys are more sinister than most people realize. Colbert, Stewart, Trevor Noah, all of them.

At some point, people in power realized that folks were beginning to hate and distrust the news media, and that they were getting much of their news from "comedy" programming instead, even joking (half-seriously) that they were better sources than the real news outlets.

They took this as their cue to really push this format as a propaganda outlet. Think about the content. It's left-wing, establishment, SJW nonsense interspersed with applause, one-liners, and laughter. You get trained like Pavlolv's dogs to associate these talking points with pleasure, and the absurdity of the non-sequiturs they throw in keeps you from focusing on any one of them for too long. Then the host invites on some right-winger and tears them down, coupled with derisive latter, so that you think of them as the out-group and want to side with the smart, funny man instead.

Seriously, just watch one of those Trevor Noah specials on Netflix. Specifically, watch the one with the gag where Obama meets Nelson Mandela in his youth. That whole bit turns into Trevor Noah saying "Yes we can!" for like a minute atone point. That's not even comedy; it's just propagandizing.

Oh, and we took the propaganda laws off the books in like 2013. Look it up.

I got the vibes too after hearing he teaches Catholic Sunday school while being an obvious atheist.

Colbert has been an Adrenochrome pusher from DAY ONE

he personally tortures the children with his bad jokes to get the adrenaline out of them

>darkness not perceived by biased speculations

the fuck does this even mean you autist? What would darkness be that's perceived by biased speculations?

Jesus christ #pseudointellectual2017

his personality reminds me of pic, which is why i can't stand him.

You lash out at shit you don't understand because you are ignorant. That's not their fault. It's yours.
In laymens terms it'd be darkness not sensed by people who already have a positive bias towards the things Colbert says.

>"Teaches" young catholic children on weekends
>Good friends with Hannibal Lect-.. I mean, Podesta
>One of the most outspoken against pedogate claims

He's a creepy looking dude that did voices for kids cartoons.

He's a kid fucker.

IIRC Tucker BTFO Stewart in the actual debate so Stewart went on a huge tirade about how Tuckers show Crossroads was just like his own except that at least Stewarts disingenuous actions are for the sake of comedy. Tucker was completely taken aback, the live feed was cut and Stewart reportedly refused to leave the set as he ranted backstage to the crew for over 2 hours. Tuckers show crossroads was cancelled as a result.

HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY GOT HIM ON THE OTHER CHAN!!

NO CALLS OR REQUESTING HERE, JUST POINTING OUT AN OBSERVATION THAT I SAW!!

show me

He's depressed because he only received one scoop.

just go to their Sup Forums and ctrl f "colbert"

I hate him more than I hate jews. Colbert is a subhuman kike dog.

He's a catholic "youth group" leader with direct ties to john "skippy" podesta

He sure loves his Pizza.