Is this our boy?
Will he rally the Right troops?
Throw it in the meme bin?

kidrockforsenate.com/

Whatchoo got fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Temple
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's actually pretty great, but this celebrity thing is starting to get a bit too memey.

He tweeted it was legit. He could rally some troops for the ....well...you know.

My name is Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrr ROCK!

Sup Forums could make it happen. That would be dope.

For what? The Race War or WW3?

Only to fuck over the Dems and cause maximum leftist butthurt.

>2028 Election will have a Republican Kid Rock/The Rock (or vice versa) ticket.
>Ted Nugent will be a Supreme Court Justice

The fucking free-for-all!

It's all gonna melt into one big giant "purge".

We're in a race war now. And WW3 / 4 has been going on for years....but it's shifting to 4 since Jan.

Harmony Korine predicted this 20 years ago

>...[His book, A Crackup At The Race Riots] which primarily tells of a race war that happens in Florida, where the Jewish people sit in trees, the black people are run by MC Hammer, and the white people are run by Vanilla Ice.

Who would MC Hammer be now? Jay-Z?

Ice obviously Kid.

El Chappo for the Mexicans / Cubans / PR / SA

It's nothing new.

Sonny Bono was a US Rep. Bill Bradley became a Senator after a Hall of Fame career. Ronald Reagan. Arnold BTFOing Gray Davis, Fred Thompson, Jesse Ventura, that kike Al Franken did SNL writing for decades, Shirley Fucking Temple was a fucking Ambassador to Ghana at one point.

So this shit is nothing new.

Who is kid rock? You have to be 35 to be pres. No kids....

More on Temple

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Temple

She literally ended Communism in Czechoslovakia.

Times were much different too.

She ended something...maybe he'll start something. He is from the shittiest city in the US.

I don't know how to feel about him.
He started out as a disgrace, just another wigger rapper. Then he fucked Pam Anderson and was in Joe Dirt.
Then he disappeared.
Then he came back as a decent country singer and a republican.

He need to lose the fucking hat though.

looks like the Attitude Era of politics

Agreed. Only decent pic I could find in suit and hat. Pretend he's talking politics.

If he loses the facial hair he could pull it off.

NO!

No more celebrities in any office! Please!

You mean Prison Pussy. LOL!

(Ever since I heard that phrase I vowed to go full beard or nothing)

He's a meth head wanna be tough guy like his faggot buddy Ted Jewgent. Total chickenhawks for kike wars but neither of them enlisted. Nugent even bragged about dodging the draft in Rolling Stone.

Senator Joe Dirt

I don't know much about negro (((Culture))) but this seems about right

yeah what the fuck

get people that are, you know, qualified for this shit

You're fucking with me,right?

He's the real deal

(((Qualified)))

Baw wit da baw da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said upvote the kiddie

is there any law that ted nugent cant be a supreme court justice? i want to see him on the bench just for the shits and giggles.

This is one weird timeline

No laws that i know of

BAWITTABADABANGDABA-what a gay fucking song eh? Like straight up white trash loser.

Lets fuck shit up and start a petition to get Ted Nugent nominated to the supreme court, the libcucks will start offing themselves in droves.

There are no requirements to be on the US Supreme Court. You don't even need to be a citizen or have studied law. Of course the Senate must confirm the appointment so they can take whatever they want into consideration.

lets make Ted Nugent a supreme court Justice then! I want to live in that timeline.

Fuck yes