Took this today at my last day of work, happened to be right in front of me when i was browsing my phone at work

Took this today at my last day of work, happened to be right in front of me when i was browsing my phone at work.

Sup Forums please explain to me, what happens to man that would allow him to hate himself so much that he raises Tyrone's nigger babies with none of his own? I truly don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/11/slur-africans-macron-radical-pretence-over
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children
theguardian
archive.is/2IJn7
archive.is/yGIoG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post modernism.

Literally the same shit that made someone put a propaganda poster that said "want to be a revolutionary? Dont reproduce" on my way to work. Self destruction is their aesthetic, it's all about pretending self hatred is artistic.

This would appear to be the San Dimas Costco.

No, but it is a costco in a prog hellhole city.

What's the appeal? I seriously can't understand this mental illness

Those kids look full black, so they're presumably adopted. In which case, the parents are just typical virtue-signaling lefties.

I'm a lion. I eat other females babies to put her ass back in heat.

dunno, why don't you go ask him instead of being a faggot sneaking photos so you can show your e-buds and gossip with them like lil girls.

Truly the only way to get to cuck lords like this is to break them down so viciously. You need to say to this man's face:
>"Excellent, thank you sooo much for not perpetuating your cis-white subhuman genes as well as that of your empowered wife, have you considered letting a person of color mate with her? You slimy man *snarf*".
There is no other way to get to these men.

>Sup Forums please explain to me, what happens to man that would allow him to hate himself so much that he raises Tyrone's nigger babies with none of his own? I truly don't understand.
Idk. I met this 9/10 sexy ass blonde chick at the gym who was hitting on me hard for about a week....so hard that I started to get suspicious. She added me on facebook and I found out she already has a kid (she's 20) and it's half-Mexican but it looks like a baby George Lopez. I almost instantly stopped flirting with her and responding to her texts. So if I could do that with a hot chick...I wonder how these white dudes do it when the chick is ugly. Makes no sense.

ding ding ding

Probably Mormons.

I swear to god if I see a europoor bashing COSTCO

Those are true darkies, it looks like. Blend in with the night. Wouldn't be surprised if the couple couldn't conceive, so they adopted niglets from Africa. Gives a good excuse for being able to yell nigger in front of other blacks too, just say it's to keep your kids' culture.

hook me up with a free costco membership

What did his face look like because from that angle, he looks half black himself with that hair and beard.
The kind of hair that can be cut so short that it looks "painted on"

Those aren't full black, those are American blacks. Actual africans are usually darker.

This was well over 12 hours ago

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/11/slur-africans-macron-radical-pretence-over

vs

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children

Those kids are adopted. At least they have a chance.

Adopting black kids is self-hatred though, as if there is something wrong with white kids, or they somehow need it less.

Always archive shills

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jul/11/slur-africans-macron-radical-pretence-over
archive.is/2IJn7
>theguardian com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children
archive.is/yGIoG

Art for art's sake.

The Soviets realised two things, modernism is unpleasant (but not unexpressive) and that western academic art seems to be completely controlled by universities. Expecting to win the art war, the first places at universities they attacked was academic art, music and visual.

This is post modernism, it's an artistic movement that managed to become dangerous. Artists can be very committed.

Neither of them are full nigger tier shade of the kids.

My cousin and her husband adopted an Ethiopian orphan for their second child (I recommended the name Marvin to their face), and the kids in OP's picture are darker than their Ethiopian. There's more than one shade of nigger in Africa, ya'know.

Those are probably not their kids at all blood wise, they could be adopted, which brings up a new point, my wife and I always notice it's 90 percent of the time you'll always see white people with adopted niggers, why? Why adopt nig nogs? And why only white people.

be a man
take these nogs swimming

Because white girls will make you think they want you to adopt her baby. So couples spend thousands and more times then not the girl will change her mind last minute. And the couple will have no recourse because the laws all protect the birth mother. This is so common it has caused white couples to even stop trying to adopt white.

No one ever change so their minds about the dark ones.

vs

sorry double post.

Probably camouflage to avoid getting mugged in the innercities, as well as being able to point out you're superior than them, because you're actually being a father to a black kid. Something all of 10 black men in the history of the world can say.

Science teacher at my last school was teaching kids that melanoma was simply a genetic variance or some such shit. Basically he was constantly advocating for the idea two parents can have a child that looks radically different, going as far as suggesting two parents could have a child with 'much higher melanoma count'.
Fucksake no wonder why everyone is so cucked.

Some kind of weird trend with couples that either can't have kids or they are unable to make more of their own to where they want black kids for some weird reason.

there's fucking 3 of them

>melanoma

At least you didn't say melatonin.

They are raising those Tyrones so they could sell their organs to successful black rappers in the near future.

I'd appreciate it if you could elaborate on this because I've always sensed that ethnic issues function partly on an aesthetic level but across time it seems that it was simply "the outsider is aesthetically different ---> repulsion/exclusion". I'm specifically interested in your comment that post-modernism on the level of a white guy adopting black children is an artistic movement or maybe the expression of an artistic movement.

He legit called melanin melanoma.
I originally didn't think much about it because we had been talking about natural and artificial selection, thought it was just another part of the talking about recessive non-recessive genes and risk of getting x thing increasing if a member of your family has it, he was definitely referring to skin colour as melanoma. He was also the head staff for the science dept.

those are some really expensive primate pets

>tfw every costco looks the same from the inside

Costco is lit at senpai

When did Costco start selling vintage farm equipment?

kids are wayy too dark to be half breeds.

adopted

is this bait?

Kek

yes

bait FOR ANTS

>I've always sensed that ethnic issues function partly on an aesthetic level
Post modernism or any western academic art isn't about ethnicity, Brahms was Hungarian and Ockeghem was Dutch.

Post modernism is about anti western sentiments becoming an art form, it's an artificial movement based almost exclusively on the rejection of modernism (which was expressive edginess) and even the rejection of classical (which was rigid expressiveness).

>but across time it seems that it was simply "the outsider is aesthetically different ---> repulsion/exclusion".
Art isn't just music and visual, it's also philosophy. I regard philosophy as a form of art and therefore follows artistic movements.

>I'm specifically interested in your comment that post-modernism on the level of a white guy adopting black children is an artistic movement or maybe the expression of an artistic movement.
Yes, as insane as it is, he is raising black children to express post modern art. By failing to reproduce and instead focussing on other people's children, he's expressing an anti-himself statement which as a white western male means expressing an anti western statement.

I think it's helpful to understand the enemy like this rather that yelling about conspiracies, be mindful most of them feel hating themselves is artistic and virtuous.

The Soviets really did a number on the west, they're literally the reason you can't associate the word "classical" with anything positive. This was deliberate, if the west went neoclassical which seemed kind of likely at one stage (minimalism -> post minimalism -> new complexity) then there's no way the Soviets could keep up because all Soviet neoclassical sounded kitsch as fuck.

The Soviets don't exist anymore, so all we're left with is what they left behind: a sabotaged art movement.

...Clever girl

good post

Those nigs came out of a black vagina. They're full nigs.

>working at costco

sounds like you're the nigger, nigger.

>San Dimas

This, except girl was pregnant with Nigger Kid, she was trying to hook up before she started to show

Christianity

Oh for fuck sakes

You know what you had to do OP. Should have taken them out back and executed the entire "fambly"

They look like they couldn't possibly have had a fully white parent user.

user, how did it turn out. Every white I know who adopted a nigger kid got fucked. Daughter raped etc.

Could you find a smaller picture?

>i was browsing my phone at work.
>at my last day of work

I think I found out why it was your last day

that beard and neck line aint white

jokes on you i just quit

He'll get his comeuppance when his niggers beat the shit out of and rob him when he grows older.

I was on lunch break m8, I quit because the morning shifts in the meat department are terrible.

Hes just tanned. My father looks tanned like that after a week of fishing in his property on the countryside. He doesnt use sunscreen

Autidt

Actual africans must be so dark that they suck in light like a fucking black hole then

Whoah, generational bro. My first thought exactly. And now there are two.

This isn't talked about often but it's easier and cheaper to adopt a black kid. White children are adopted faster and are more expensive.

>manager and his wife at my work adopted 4 niglets
>he constantly refers to them as niglets

thought it was my costco but saw a family today like this at the movies.

All i have to say is that it's an internal decay can't blame the nogs. You're fighting within each other and the winners won't be white people.

dont know but that is fucking pathetic.

what did captcha mean by this?

looks like the one in Kapolei