Man told by wife to sleep on couch, dies

>yahoo.com/news/wife-says-never-go-bed-angry-waking-row-find-husband-dead-sofa-134634994.html

I'm surprised this isn't the MGTOW headline of the day. And what the fuck is a "beauty therapist".

>be male in 2017
>princess wife wants to take vacations
>okay.png
>pick up extra shifts
>come home after 16 hour day to r&r with wife and kids
>wife now mad you have to work
>won't let you sleep in the bed you paid for
>sentences you to the couch to think about what you've done
>die
>sweetrelief.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684890/Mother-banished-husband-sofa-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot the best part op.

SHES NOW FUCKING HIS BROTHER!

ie: she already had been

Couches are a death sentence. Most people are unaware. Never fall asleep in such a potentially lethal position.

>started screaming 'your dad's dead!'
rofl

>NOW

You um mean openly?

What? How are couches deadly?

>started screaming 'your dad's dead!'
mfw i read that

wow no shit, i thought you were memeing

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684890/Mother-banished-husband-sofa-dead.html

Two words about furniture: KILLING MACHINES.

>The couple met in 2007 and tied the knot in 2010, after which Mr Murrell adopted Ashley’s daughter Morgan, 14, and the couple had twins Mikey Junior and Lisa in 2013.
Never marry a single mother.

> The couple met in 2007 and tied the knot in 2010, after which Mr Murrell adopted Ashley’s daughter Morgan, 14, and the couple had twins Mikey Junior and Lisa in 2013.

every single time

Should men just not get married? Are women more likely to cuck their men when they get a ring?

Well we all know she was but she never openly admitted it. But yes.

Couches cause 98% of couch related deaths each year, bro. It's serious.

I mean do people just die on couches in their 30's like that? He had spinal arthritis, not liver cancer.

SHE'S A BLACK WIDDER AND SHES AFTER HIS KIN

Stress is a killer. This is why I keep the peace. It's only stressful if you believe in the fantasy of love. If you accept the reality that we are biological creatures driven by programming to fall in love to fug, it's easy to enjoy life for what it is.

Never marry a non-virgin.

Once you got her married you HAVE to put babies in her.

Personally, I *always* sleep better alone. I stay asleep longer, dream more, and don't get as hot. It's just a higher quality sleep all around.

I think a lot of people feel the same, and we should really wage war against the notion of sleeping with our partner out of some obligatory romance when we're sacrificing sleep quality.

Mate...I am worried. Have been on the couch all week, cos apparently I am in the shit for not finishing the house reno's etc etc. Despite paying for everything, and having a very time consuming career.
I could die tonight....and then my excessive life insurance would finally be used.
I don't have a brother though...
Who will shag my ex qt14 wife and spend my money???

>that long hair
god damn that's hot

Couch, fuckwit?

How dare you. How *dare* you.

Regards,
Slept on cushions on the floor and she started it.

Oh come on, obviously he was just supporting her through her grief. She was obviously very, very depressed. I mean, just look at her.

>dyed hair
>fake eyebrows
>1000 cock stare

He ignored the red flags and stuck his dick in crazy, it was doomed to fail. Pol is always right.

She ended up having twins with him
I also know a guy who finally had a kid with a chick and got married and she left him soon after.

>Woman has 14 year old daughter
The woman was just an excuse to nail her 14 year old daughter.

Cucked by your own brother after working that hard.
Fuck these roasties.
This is why I have started going to church.

>working 16 hour days
>so you can go to Disney every year and take a trip to Prague

What an idiot, literally killing himself for holidays (to places that aren't even that expensive and could easily be budgeted for with reasonable working hours)

Thank god for gay marriages. We all can find our own virgins to marry!

bros a bit of a traitor tbqhwyf

I know what you are saying....
Hopefully she will get the shits and leave.
Then I can spend all my dosh on motorbikes and piss and shag single mums.

I have a potential scorcher

"Yea, well WOMAN LIVE LONGER THAN MEN"

triggers mine every time

He was a fucking retard though. Just look at the face of that bitch and tell me if it doesn't have "gold digger" written on it.

>back problems after he snapped his shit up in the gym

damn, this guy couldn't catch a break.

It's illegal to marry preteens.

Poor fool Chris

>let you
fuck men today are fucking broken

Why can't I find an actual cause of death anywhere?

You think retarded degenerate preteens aren't out there trying their damndest to have sex with each other despite not being fully developed all because even children's media promotes degeneracy as early as possible? We live in a shitty world lad.

>1000 cock stare

I will add this to my vocabulary.

The brother is maybe more of a slut than her

>16 hour shift

How the fuck is that legal? Is that actually legal in burgerland? wtf you people are slaves

You misspelled "slowly killing"

what was his other option? getting divorced and possibly spending even more on her than before because of alimony and child support?

Awesome wife, awesome mother.

>Who will shag my ex qt14 wife
Your best friend chad

why do we care? stupid fuck killed himself just to please some whore who never gave a single fuck about him. no one to blame but himself and he got exactly what he deserved

You know things are fucked in society when I, as a NEET, can say that I pity married men and people who work excessively. Shouldn't be like this.
Anyone else know this feel?

>sitting together
>watching a dvd of a family camping trip when bro was around
>smiling
>eyes tearing up
>she unzips my pants
>one hand cradled around my balls
>she licks around my peehole until my member begins to throb and rise
>she commences oral
>I look up
>Bros face is looking directly into the camera
"Mummy and daddy, and bro I love you all, i love yooooooooooou hehehe"
>I cry and then cum into his widows mouth

Probably the whore was pushing the guy to get more and more money to afford fancy shit. And now she is with his brother, what a fucking bitch.

I got a Ducati, it's my waifu.

My wife got all bitchy one night because she didn't want sex when I am busy trying to save the white race. Told me to sleep on the couch so I printed out my states divorce paperwork and left it on my side of the bed. She came and got me before I had even reached the couch.

If we aren't sleeping in the same bed, there is no reason to be married.

its all part of the pan. gain massive debt, earn less, work more. serf is our final form.

truth is many places wont allow it. the government takes a fuckload of taxes on overtime pay so its not worth it. its the gubmants way of telling you to not work so hard.

he's got a bad case of sanpaku

Those hours are also common in Croatia and Serbia, and South Korea, although of course I avoid them.

>Work at factory with 12 hour shifts 3 days a week in a weird schedule
>Several people mentioned working with the opposite shift on their off days
>One guy mentioned working every day for two weeks straight
>Still only make about $18 an hour for overtime

>"man-up" as society tells you to and marry a single mother, help raise her child
>things are going ok, good-looking wife who you love and two healthy kids who you work hard to raise right and give everything you never had
>but wife becomes cold and distant over time, no matter how hard you work and how much you provide for her
>worried she might be falling out of love, worried she might even consider being unfaithful...
>decide to "man-up" once again, bust your ass at work to prove you're a worthwhile man and husband
>plan to take her on an amazing anniversary trip to prague
>once she sees how hard you've worked to make her happy, that spark of love will surely reignite and it'll be just like it was at the beginning... right?
>wife is mad you're working too long and emotionally neglecting her
>throws a tantrum and refuses to let you sleep in the bed that night
>once again, "man-up", suck it up, and sleep on the couch for the night
>die

I thought this couple were Britfags, not Burgers.

Lol if this faggot had any real balls he'd shoot a shotgun up that bitches vagina instead of dying in his sleep like a fag

Beardsley McBeard is dead!!!

Fuck this world

Savage. I like it.

He choked it was clearly written.

>over-weight faggot with gyno and sleep apnea from being fat as fuck dies because he slept on his back instead of his side

This is why sleep and not eating like a pig is important.

lol. Good luck to him...I said ex qt for a reason.
That was 4 white children born for the cause ago...

I've never once slept on the couch after a fight with a woman. Fuck that noise, if she wants to be petty she can also be uncomfortable. Put the foot down lads, sleep is important.

Choked on what?

It's common in East Asia, that's we have the word “karoshi”, death by overwork, it's not even news to us

"Modern" culture normalizes the wife making the husband sleep on the couch, in commercials and movies, as if it's this cute thing. Problem is, if you do that, you're signaling that your wife can take another man into the bed. But if you make HER sleep on the couch if she insists on sleeping in different rooms (how immature), you're establishing yourself as the alpha dawg in the house. She won't leave you, in fact she'll realize it's a PRIVILEGE to be with you.

Dis nigga shoulda been listening to old Patrice O'Neil clips

I had one...:(
A 900ss.
Sold it for reno purposes.
However, as I mainly ride track now it is not a big issue. Still got my old classic Kwaka's for old man racing and an Aprilia RSV4 for shits and giggles. All are well hidden in sheds outside our "home".

The problem is that there are a lot of those blood sucking 1000 cock stare whores are spreading in family irresponsible communities and hunting down those naive single guys that think they found the person that really cares to.

Yes. Unfortunately I have a family I feel obligated to try for so I work part time in summers and waste my time at kike propaganda camp the rest of the year.

Society is absolute shit. Feminism, white guilt, cuckoldry. Only thing worth living for is the vidya and even that is going downhill too.

I hate society and want no part in it. Maybe get some neetbux and chill in a shitty apartment

that's rape and she's cheating on you

I hope it ends, I assume it's mostly fathers and husbands leaving families behind. Nottu gooddu!

No I don't pity them at all. If they are dumb enough to go near a women they deserve anything and everything that happens

it's more likely that she was pressuring him to work extra to afford her stuff. the "I didn't want him doing that" is probably a lie.

Tell her she can have the fucking couch, he's sleeping in the damn bed he paid for.

Grow some balls.

I am lucky. No one on my old girls side has died before 95 and the old man is similar, where as her shitty scot genes mean everyone that gives up drinking and becomes "nice" dies early. Unless you are her 97 year old grandpa who is an alcho and survived the fall of Singapore.

POL, you just ruined my fucking night with this article. this pisses me off so much, especially with the broads talking about how this guy's a piece of shit for neglecting her. jesus. worked to death and the last thing he heard was the love of his life screaming at him telling him to fuck off sleep on the couch. fucking cunts. i can't believe this shit.

I regularly do 15-16 hours shifts in non-season work.

Don't be fat and don't sleep on your back and it won't happen, chill retard.

My wife flops around in her sleep so bad I want to punch her, so I make that bitch sleep on the couch. "FUCK BITCH STOP FLOPPING AROUND LIKE A RETARD" I says.

In some states that can lead to spousal abuse problems.

"man-up"

hah, you proved my point The stuff I learn on Sup Forums...

What kind of work do you do btw?

>slut
>male
muhammad plz, what is more valuable, a lock opened by any key or a key that opens any lock

Not a doctor, but can be caused by bad heart work or even by your own saliva if you sleep in very bad position.

Then flat out drop the bitch.

I've never understood the idea behind a woman forcing her husband to sleep on the couch. Why would any man agree to something like that?

I've done it of my own volition. = So fucking annoyed BUT tired, that I care about the sleep more.

Only beta cucks actually sleep on the couch. No cunt will EVER throw me out of my own bed, especially when I likely paid for that bed

This is what brother has to do according to the bible.

I get a salary, but always work 10+ hours a week over my designated 40 hours.
During peak times I will work 7 days a week for 3 months averaging 12 - 18 hours a day.
However in my industry this is fairly standard and the boss reciprocates this by taking us on trips domestically or internationally. And at the end of the day, if the company fails. I need a new job, so it is mutually beneficial.

It's more common for the 20s sth than the fathers, the fathers are the survivers who can take the stress

>now

Bus driver, you sometimes have some free time near your home during the shift, but most of them time you're bumfuck nowhere near your home and just waiting for the next gotime.

>The couple met in 2007 and tied the knot in 2010, after which Mr Murrell adopted Ashley’s daug-
That was your first mistake, Mikey. I don't care how thirsty you are, you don't get involved with single mothers.

>white women

>Sup Forums MD certified
keep the diagnosis to your field of expertise, flipping burgers at wendy's. and maybe if you had a dick your wife wouldn't have to flop around all night fisting herself, that pig. have a good night, pal :^)