Should we make John Cena the next president after Trump? He is conservative, pro-gun, pro-military, extremely patriotic...

Should we make John Cena the next president after Trump? He is conservative, pro-gun, pro-military, extremely patriotic, and well spoken. I feel like he would make a great president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX34C1Mq9kc
youtu.be/7aGKA_3JXfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes better then the rock, that's for sure

You might wanna look at this first user...

youtube.com/watch?v=PX34C1Mq9kc

I'm all for it if he uses his theme all the time. Bring on thrice in a lifetime.

youtu.be/7aGKA_3JXfU

The Rock vs John Cena for the 2020 election.
Honestly I would die from the embarrassment. Would it be decided in a wrestling ring?

Mickie James is conservative too.

You forgot giant douche

>well spoken

I've seen boat anchors with higher SAT scores?!
Seriously, the guy is a fucking door stop!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SPIC PROPAGANDA

And she's gross. Call me when based Trish takes the redpill.

cool he's an actual patriot

He's a cuck that supported the Women's March. Fuck him.

me standing up in the black

Dont forget hes fuckin yolked as shit

Dude...C'mon, Love him or hate him, Cena is a really good person IRL. That dude has visited more sick dying kids than anyone I've ever seen. He can also put on a great match when WWE actually lets him like once or twice a year.

That's one of the most anti-liberal ads I've ever seen. Liberals are racist as fuck and rely on division of groups to thrive, and they absolutely hate the idea of everyone getting along and being treated equally because that would take away their victim status and take away their gibs. Cena is standing up for America also notice how he doesn't bring up refugees or illegals as Americans. Based Cena.

If they let him manhandle jew faggots, I wouldn't even care. I mean cmon, you seen this guy's mitts?
There's a scene from that movie where he gets a call from a terrorist and this phone looks like a toy. It's a fucking regular 00's housephone, and you can't even see it buried in that bear paw. Let him squeeze the life out some jews prease

Dude is a freak. His weight lifting videos are really impressive.

Guy looked like he was pretending his goddamn fist was a phone. I was simultaneously laughing and awed. And wrestling is so cringe it hurts, but i wouldn't get in a ring w that dude. And I'm not a small guy

How can you vote for someone you can't even see?

He feels his presence in his soul

Cena is always with you.

He'd be a great president but we'd never see him

You can't see him, but he can see YOU.

I can't see that happening.