Important happening information

Alright Sup Forums, sit down and listen up. I work for a MAJOR company. We serve literally billions. I'm part of an elite group that handles cash flow for this company. I work tirelessly to ensure that the right people here are getting paid. I physically handle MASSIVE sums of money for these guys. I'm a key player at this organization.
Why have I declined to list where I work? Because it could put me in danger.

The point is: watch the news on July 23, 2017, a major announcement will be made that will effect the billions of people this company has by the balls.

You've been warned Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSOk8M83IcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mcdonalds?

Leftist propoga trying to get us to watch CNN again because their ratings are in the shitter

I'm not going to be specific, it could put me in danger.

You can trust me
>I used to be NEET
>Was recruited for my razor sharp intelligence and financial mastery
>Mother helped me pull a few strings

I was one of you and now I'm a key player

Ok you have filled up your 5 stars on your Mcdonalds badge then?

Pepe is eating Maccas so I am just assuming lol

Ok, well thank you for the warning. Is there anything that we should do to prepare?

>OP is a cashier at McDonalds

Which channel?

so you're a cashier at McDonalds?
if yes cool me too

I'm not saying where I work, it's not safe. But rest assured, I am well compensated for my efforts at this organization. Veryyy well compensated

What the fuck are you on about?

Yes. Be ready to get up early.

No. they wouldn't dare harm me. I'm too important. They get rid of me their entire cash flow operation is screwed. And I'm the only one willing to do the dirty work too

All of them. Not kidding. This will be BIG

Can you give more detail.

>LARPing has someone LARPing as big deal corporate exec instead of a McDonalds cashier

pretty meta

Long as my tendies are warm I just dont care about anything anymore

>being more specific could put me in danger
>tell life story
2/10 LARP

Maccas = Mcdonalds in Aussie land.
So Pepe is Eating Mcdonalds chips

Real question.

Are we Safe? Should we be scared

Bad larp writing betrays author's youthful inexperience more than anything 4/10

Let's say you aren't LARPing. If this major event is coming, and your corp. knows about it, stands to reason other corps. do? Also if there is a major event we need to be ready for, If we wait til it's on the news, will be too late to prepare? I think you are Larping, but if you aren't, give us more data.

should i quit my job at mcds? iv been an employee for 2 years and im still in the same position i was when i started im not even a team leader

happeningfags are the worst when they larp like this faggot

inb4 "Would you like fries with that?" is being changed to something else

so wal-mart is finally going down for drug trafficking.. noice

And smarter than half the people in this thread.

>I work for a MAJOR company
McDonald's
>Huge announcement
French fries with avocado

My singles confirm that this is fake.

I can only say this: it's going to be BIG. Every major tv, radio and internet channel will be talking about it.

I just want you guys to know you can trust that I'm one of you. A secret intellectual, who's talent has finally been recognized. Besides, there's far more to me than just what I've told you. I have specific....interests, shall we say? Philosophy, literature, art. See pic related

I don't know. It will hit and it will hit hard. Are you ready to get up early?

No, no, I'm one of the few at my corporation that knows. I don't know if our competitors know, or if they can even compete. I've kept quiet, but Sup Forums is safe to tell. Here I'm protected.

I-I don't know what you're talking about

JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T SAY. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU PEOPLE

Get up early and do what?! Get the family ready and in the car to get out of town?

I'm already shorting AAPL

Or just wake up early and watch CNN?

The return of the McRib!!!

So, we need to wake up early and watch TV? Don't need to buy ammo, or put all our sheckles into precious metals? You aren't really helping your buds much here.

Jesus, should I load the guns and fill the bathtub? How serious is this? Like, riots?

You will never order from a human being at McDonalds ever again

Can I get a side order of fries and do you guys still do super size you know what I'm trying to cut back I'll just take 4 mcdoubles ketchup Only God help you if I find onions.

YOU JUST NEED TO BE READY, HOLY SHIT
Cash on hand. You're going to need it. I promise, if you pay attention to ANY kind of media, you will hear about it

If you were so high and mighty you wouldn't type like an average autist. You'd type like someone with a master's degree.

user dont ruin the last day of my vacation =(

If you are trying to help you need to be way more specific.

Telling something random is gonna happen with a big company and wake up early isn't any help.

Trust me, I am VERY high up on the "food chain" (heh) of this company. I handle the PHYSICAL capital that's CRUCIAL to this company. I also handle the product. Without me, this company would be dead

IT'S ALL I CAN SAY

Paypal?

well should i quit or not im actually having an existential crisis

Cash on hand! And you wait til mere hours before "early"? to help us?

You are the opposite of helpful. Honestly how are people supposed to get large amounts of cash in the middle of the night?

>I work for a MAJOR company.

I work for myself (I'm a plumber and gas fitter). I serve literally about 2000 people. I employ 4 staff - two plumbers, an electrician and a secretary/clerk. We work tirelessly to install showers, heating systems, clear guttering and ensure good water pressure.
I'm a key player in my organisation.

My secretary works tirelessly to ensure the right people here are getting paid. She handles all the payroll and literally average sums of money.

The point is: always use certified and qualified people for all your heating, water flow, bathroom installations etc.

You have been warned, OP.

>intellectual
>who's
You guys are fucking retarded i swear. The older i get the more i grow out of this larp snowflake bullshit.

It's 2am on the east coast.

Say something more specific or I'll just write you off as the preteen you are.

O SHIT NIGGA IS IT MCRIB TIME?

Tumblr dogs coins ya meem. Coin in a futur

No specifics... hmm sounds like your full of shit OP

I don't use paypal pal.

>razor sharp intelligence and financial mastery
needs mom to pull some string

Mcdonalds rolls out delivery services worldwide
>/thread

Implying there's a food chain that serves one seventh of the world's population or more that for some reason knows a huge apocalyptic secret?

>major player in this corporation
>can't give details as I will be in danger
>corporation can't get rid of me as I am the only one capable of doing these specific duties

1/10 LARP. OP is a faggot of the highest order.

Alright guys, you broke me down.

ON JULY 23, 2017, my McDonalds location is getting a new ice cream machine and I'm also working the early shift on that day so if you come by and say you're from Sup Forums I'll get you a discount on ice cream.

God help me...I need to leave now. It's not safe. If they find out I told you guys I'm done for.

Godspeed Sup Forums, Godspeed

be more specific. what industry at least.

more details on the 'announcement' as well. is private info being made public? is a service being cut off? is the price of something increasing?

drop some clues and shit

who does shitburger have by the balls?

employees, those sad ppl who hate to do a good job and tend to spit and shit into the food

>bankruptcy
noice
they'll just restructure a few eazy loans for billions and walk away with golden parachutes while the workers all get the daily layoffs
then they'll get bought for cheap by some shitty company who'll shove a stick up the ass of the dead company and wave it around till they've made enough then boom another bankruptcy

no happy meal today = no food poisoning
who needs a shitty company that doesn't give a crap about what their workers do? not me

Holy shit OP Are they bringing back McDonald's Pizza?

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Shadilay b-brothers..

Best post I've seen all day

whats a mcdicks badge

I'll wake up early to schedule an appointment for my leaking sink. thanks user, you're the best one here

Go to bed LARP faggot

The french fries are cooked in palm oil which will cause cancer in the bodies of anyone who eats them within 10 years.

so should i quit? do you like your mcds job? because this shitty job is fucking driving me insane, i hate all of my spic co workers and all the costumers smell like piss

KK I'LL BE THERE THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP MAKING WITHRAWALS RIGHT NOW

McDonalds is putting the McRib back on the menu July 23rd...?

Holy shit thanks OP I just sold all of my assets and invested in gold
Do you guys take gold as payment?

Eventually all McD's will be robots. Maybe one white guy or asian to monitor everything.

You can't seriously belive this shitposter can you
It's obviously some kid pretending to be more than the literal nothing he is

His corporation has made contact with an extraterrestrial civilization, we are not alone! The many species that compromise humanity, we are not alone in this universe!!!!

>maybe one guy

and he'll probably make sure everyone gets food poisoning
sounds like no change a-comin' a-tall

Screencapped. I will remember you user.

shares up or down

You gotta work up the ranks like I did. Do some dirty work for them, and then BAM, you're a key player like I am.

all day breakfast is getting pulled?

It's still fun to laught at them though

YOU WORK FOR THE US FEDERAL RESERVE AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE THE VALUE OF THE US DOLLAR FROM BEING WORTH 1 OF ITSELF TO 0 OF ITSELF!!

POSITIVE INTEGERS OF REPETITIVE QUALITY WILL CONFIRM

>youtube.com/watch?v=rSOk8M83IcQ

Poor OP, either he is has given up his LARP or he has given up trying to help us :/ I blame the Jews.

>wtf
all i've been seeing lately is a lot of price hikes all over the place. everyone is raising prices because no matter how much money they have..
..ITS NEVER ENOUGH
>shitposter
yeah it's probably bullshit but it livened things up for a minute, dinnit

Op is a murderer because I'm going to die now that I have no sides

key player? iv been cleaning toilets and handling cash that smells funny for 2 years and i get paid jack shit whit Mexicans who dont even speak English move up to team leader

>I work for a MAJOR company. We serve literally billions.
>Why have I declined to list where I work? Because it could put me in danger.

is this something good or something bad for us?

should we be preparing for it is what I'm saying

Exactly. Buddy listen, I don't have time to hear your whining. I make fucking BANK. I run this god damn company. Without someone smart and intelligent like me to handle their cash flow, they'd be sunk. And yeah, I clean the bathrooms every once in awhile

/

when is your corporation going to do a segment on Jewish Crash?

>pepe

I have a lot of bladder pressure too but I"m not going to wait a week before I announce it

>one of you.
Ok so employed and independent at 16 years old.
Fought MMA from 18-24.
Never a NEET.
Mother is mentally ill and I support her financially.
Welcome to Sup Forums don't believe the hype. 4/10 larp and don't forget, you're here forever.

Just wait til Burger King gets ahold of this information.

YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING DARE

>We serve literally billions.
lmao there aren't even that many people on earth

just wait for the Burger King shill to arrive ITT

>you can trust that I'm one of you
Try harder
Faggot/10 + Sage/911

>I clean the bathrooms every once in awhile

Filing under "nigga plz"