What is pewds end game?

What is pewds end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHeRnaWMtDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw pewdiepie redpills an entire generation

he has to proceed with caution, cant reveal his true power level but by engaging with Paul and Stefan in this manner he humanises them after the MSM has done their best to do the opposite, he is gently spreading his wings, probs timid after the WJS hit piece but also empowered that he surived and the level of support he received,

Fucking Russians
>Se hur ryssen ger sig ber om nåd
>Bryter svensken krigets kod
>Karoliner tar sin hämnd
>Slaktar sina fångar
>Se hur ryssen ger sig ber om nåd
>Massmord inte hjältedåd
>Karoliner tar sin hämnd
>Hedern är förlorad

I'm looking forward to the coming months more and more has he revealed his power level first it was subtle hints in his vids, then he drops hints about browsing Sup Forums and now the tweets I wonder what comes next.

>mfw Pewdiepie will be saying the 14 words in 2018 at this rate

Shoving red pills down teenagers' throats and providing entertainment for us enlightened folks while doing so.

>i invest my time in reading about a dude who makes videos for children

I'm 21 and I watch pewdiepie almost every day. What now faggot?

Those children are becoming men.

>Not caring about the most subscribed man on YouTube who has the power to mold the next generation being on our side
Cmon man.

Grow up.

tfw Sup Forums gets you to subscribe to pewdiepie and now you watch everyday

Reminder that in his E3 video, he says that Sweden is a crime-ridden dystopia because of multiculturalism

Nigger Pewdiepie is feeding Flintstones chewable redpills to an entire generation.

The man will be going full 14/88 and going on Fash the Nation within a year or two.

He was even sexting with L. Southern

>this is literally me

He is set for life so there is nothing to fear

Daily reminder that he
>continually likes posts made by Paul Joseph Watson
>same with Lauren Southern
>called out Taylor swift for being a SJW
>follows Sargon, Molymeme, PJW, and others
>literally hundreds of low/highkey Sup Forums jokes in his videos
>calls himself a swedecuck
>he's just getting started

>Flintstones chewable redpills

Not gonna lie, I had a good laugh.

I just read about that filthy lefty pirate faggot cunt Johnny Depp managed to piss away almost a billion dollars
Do you think Pewds has a billion dollars?

you just KNOW

He'll probably post something like 15.91% or something. That would be a subtle way to say it.

>Pewds Southern sexting....

Breed Master Race Now!

You can't force maturity, retard.

>holiday in US earlier this year
>road trip on highway 1 (inb4 cuckfornia, it's beautiful)
>relaxing by the pool at hotel in santa barbara
>meet pewdiepie and his girlfriend

My girlfriend and I spent a few nights with him and Marzia, having dinner and late drinks. Initially he was pretending that this redpill stuff was just ironic shitposting, but after a while he opened up. He's a Sup Forumsack.

If you see this Felix, sorry, it had to be done. Looking forward to seeing you again though.

Probably the most interesting two things to come from the internet age is the ability of people to share information cross-sectionally (like Sup Forums or other message boards) and longitudinally (tracking a single person's life and thoughts over time). Cross-sectional information sharing is relatively easy. Remove people's identity, take their egos out of the equation, and they share their thoughts relatively honestly.

Longitudinal information sharing only really works for people who are able to be incredibly honest with millions of people they don't know. People like Pewdiepie are rare because he is pretty honest with his viewers. We can pick video samples over time to watch his mannerisms, the kinds of jokes he makes and the different kinds of commentary he's making change over time.

When I see someone like Laci Green, for example, have a meltdown when Trump was elected, but all of a sudden come to terms with it and adopt a less radical approach to her videos, it tells me that for every one Laci Green, there are probably hundreds of thousands of other women who have gone through the same change.

When Pewdiepie makes Nazi jokes, it's not just him making the joke. There are probably millions of other people who agree with him and think like him - not because of him, but he represents just a piece of a larger culture - and being able to watch these cultural shifts in real time is really fascinating.

>Pewdiepie is feeding Flintstones chewable redpills to an entire generation.
Kek

He has literally used Sup Forums ylyl threads as source material in his videos, bro.

i wanna see that? what video and what timestamp

Random Sup Forums browser claims to have randomly met one of the most famous internet sensations and gotten close enough to him to find out his personality.

Yeah somehow I'm skeptical. There'd be scores of people looking to hang out with pewdiepie.

Though I do believe you when you say he is red-pilled, being "ironic" is just an excuse to say what you really think without reprecussions these days.

Maybe not in assets but maybe in potential marketable value he could be close to it.

I mean it takes only half a million USD to have Kim K to promote your company/product/service and that bitch doesn't even have the biggest YouTube channel or anything.

I don't know what the potential reach and ROI are when you have social media platforms on the level of Pewdiepie (algorithms are different from "regular users"), but one thing is certain, he's fucking easily marketable because his audience is primarily U18s -- the most exploitable audience of all.

It's possible if you're in the right place at the right time. I've met Brother Nathanael.

what's he like off camera?

Seems like basic swede-russo bantz to me. Aren't Russians supposedly the progeny of ancient swedes?

When I say "met," I mean he was standing in the median of the road with a giant cross saying prayers while looking at the sky and I just slowed down in my car and said "Amen, Brother!"

So, in answer to your question, he's about the same off-camera as he is on camera.

YouTubers are ridiculously easy to find in public spaces because none of them are paranoid products of Hollywood merchant abuse that go out of their way to hide and not be seen.

Even then I've met multiple Hollywood celebrities in one day, just need to be at the right place/time like said. I've met Sarah Jessica Parker and Paris Hilton and Mila Kunis in one afternoon in Santa Monica.

>who would go on the internet and tell lies, etc, etc.

Yeah, I know. But by chance we were at the same hotel. He heard us speak norwegian, and initiated a conversation.

He got away from whatever they are putting in the water in Sweden and Alphad the fuck up.
>His endgame is Blue and Gold from Norway to Moscow.
youtube.com/watch?v=VHeRnaWMtDk
Felix Rex when?

Pewds endgame is putting all his savings into starting a youtube competitor.

Trips of truth!!!
The Empire of the North will have to wait.

>being a myopic tit