Isn't same sex marriage fun :)

Isn't same sex marriage fun :)

>By the age of 28 the same individuals were more than twice as likely (2.25 times) to suffer depression as the general run of their peers.
stream.org/kids-right-ask-adults/

>Among the other revelations, children raised in lesbian homes are more than twice as likely to be contemplating suicide, at a rate of 12% against 5% for heterosexual families.
>almost 12 times higher than the rate of child abuse in heterosexual families.
>20% of children raised in lesbian families end up with sexually transmitted infections.
>Children raised by lesbian families are overwhelmingly likely to end up on social welfare – at 69% – compared with only 17% of children brought up in heterosexual families
investigatemagazine.co.nz/Investigate/2846/children-raised-in-gay-and-lesbian-households-suffer-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

duh

Lies. Fuck you faggot

Keep those eyes closed while the adults talk ok?

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

Here are 75 studies that say otherwise and 4 studies that agree.

They aren't lies, they are biased. Those websites he picked have a conservative bent and look sketchy.

What about actually getting some facts instead of putting people down.

Well the studies were literally designed by a Catholic priest...

first paragraph
>many of the sample sizes were small
>studies lacked a control group
>researchers [...] do not view large, representative samples as essential
stopped reading there, what they wrote is complete bullshit

What makes lesbians so miserable? you don't even see them at pride parades

I trust the people with the degree, just like I like my doctors to have a medical degree.

>insane cunts do insane things
do we really need a study for this?

All the anti-gay studies are funded by Christian institutions to try to influence the courts into restricting rights for homosexuals. And guess what, they have almost always failed.

why are you trying to put a spin on something that can be observed in action by just looking around?

>I trust the people with the degree
>I don't bother figuring things out for myself

Not an argument

We will never know the fucking truth science and Studies have become politicized. Where are the brink of War an logical War, I'm probably a globalist World War. Journalism and statistics have no meaning now religions have been Islamic washed or damn near eradicated. Face the facts your guns and buy your gold boys. It's coming and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

why are kids raised by fags marginally less likely to be depressed as adolescents?

He's a democrat, what would you expect.

>looking is an argument
you know. you know deep down. you just won't admit it.