Ask an anarcho communist anything

Ask an anarcho communist anything

Would you share your daughter equally with the whole town?

do you laugh at how retarded some of your comrades can be

like transexual ANTIFA holding colorful shields

How does it feel to want to be part of a system that killed hundreds of millions? How do you justify violence against innocent people? (Speaking of Hamburg)

What's it like believing you're both gay and straight?

How can you prevent the voluntary exchange of goods without the state to enforce it?

Why do you hate humanity and civilization?

When did you decide it was the right time to go MtF?

how was the trip to whole foods with your qt3.14 mummy today?

Do you accept that evolution is true and that it applies to humans? If so, what do you think of race realism and evolutionary psychology?

So you are an Anarcho-Monarchist since that is the realistic end state of Anarcho-Communism.

Do you want it in the back of the head or do you want to see it coming?

As ex prisoner, that prison abolotionist makes me fucking mad. There is such scum there with little regard for human lifw. You dont want those roaming the streets thinking there is no consequences for your actions.

why don't you kill yourself, desu?
no, really
kys, faggot

you mean his wifes daughter

>abstract labor value

Top kek

Yes how does anarcho communism work.
What happens if every country in the world is in anarchy and one country is holding out, does you do communism yet or just stay in anarchy until you've conquered the last country or whatever?
What happens if you are successful in creating anarchy in one country only and that country relies on food imports?

I have more but that to start.

Are you a top or a bottom?

Why don't you kill yourself already, you faggot. Communism doesn't work. What you want is unattainable.

How make random white people did you autistically squeal at for being fascists?

Can you please make a better logo? That one is terrible

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Absolutely degenerate.

What does dick taste like?

>1 post by this ID

You realize that makes no sense? Why do radical leftwing tards always just disregard the meaning of words? Is it because they also believe they can be any gender they feel like or that 4+4 CAN = 7 as long as you feel good about it?

Critical Theory doesn't stop, it assails even language and definitions.

As an anarchist, how do you plan to enforce communism?

Why haven't you yet, Dilbert?

how does it feel to be retarded

You know you have to answer the questions right?

>weak bait
>1 post by this ID
Remember to sage

Do you got a cuck shed?

COMMUNIST THREAT DETECTED EMBRACE DEMOCRACY OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED

34 goddamn replies and yet you have not answered a single question. Here's another question you will never answer: How can you implement communism without the need of some form of government?

Democracy is a jewish lie

>1 post by this ID

gtfo

>communist
Do you still believe in Santa Claus too?

Trolololololol

stop sucking dick and deliver

It assails common sense too.

>"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."
>"Death is the solution to all problems - no man, no problem."

- Shit Stalin never said.

Do you enjoy not having a brain?

LEFTYPOL GET OUT
WE KNOW YOU'RE RAIDING
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE USING MEMEFLAGS
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

>"Also, I didn't kill tens of millions of people in the name of a failed communist state"
>"I love capitalism"
- More Shit Stalin never said

>"For some people, four walls are too many."
>"We will hang capitalists with the ropes they sell us."

- Shit Stalin never said.

>"What would happen if capital succeeded in smashing the Republic of Soviets? There would set in an era of the blackest reaction in all the capitalist and colonial countries, the working class and the oppressed peoples would be seized by the throat, the positions of international communism would be lost."
>"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."

- Shit Stalin did say before westerns and right-wingers like Gorbachev misconstrued his legacy as a genocidal, ruthless dictator.

Why are you such a stupid faggot?

Why are you so gay?

why are you a mouth-breathing retard?

Why do you believe in a system that
has never worked
will never work
and theoretically can’t even work?

when are you going to move out of your parent's house?

what does your wifes boyfriends dick taste like?

the capitalist did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong

Are you retarded? Anarcho-communiist is a contradiction in terms. You cannot have both no rules and communism, as the latter requires the state to engage in active redistributive and enforcement exercises to achieve the aims of the collective.

Verdict: you ARE, like all hard lefties, fucking RETARDED.

Why would you fuck up a great idea by adding communism?

>anarchy
>great idea

Freedom first, commie.

Freedom. Sure. If you want to violate your neighbor's NAP to free his sex slaves. Just don't get shot in the face by his 16 bodyguards.

If he has sex slaves, he is not an anarchist.

Tell your anarchy doges to stand down, commie. They're too edgy and makes the left look like an even bigger garbage heap. Starve them, gas them. I really don't care. Just make them stop. They smell and seeing all black hoods feels racist to me.

If they are Anarchists why are they organizing.

How do you deal with the absolutely spine-crushing cognitive dissonance on a daily basis?
"Fuck capitalism, man" he tweets from Starbucks on his iPhone

I don't have a question, just a statement. I am a queer, and l'm a pozcuck.

You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my really hot wife (who is a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Just shoot up some of their blood instead of fucking up your urethra? It's going to scar over.

Lol ancap

yawn.

3/10 at best. could make for a decent copypasta somewhere down the line.

Why don't you realize that the capitalists that you hate are Jews, faggotski?

Why do you hate Niggers Beaners queers or anyone thats just not white and speaks english

heyyy, by looking at your kind, i kinda lil bit glad we purged you back in 1965

>1 post by this id
sage in all fields

checked

Mfw Indonesia has really good relations with North Korea

AntiFa? I if didn't have a job and a family to support, I'd be protesting against them. Free speech is the one thing that kept us US commies from being wiped out during the cold war, not that we didn't go through some deep bullshit.

Right back atcha

Nice gets

>One post by this ID
you literally all just got fucking merked by this guy

What disease do you have?

Too bad they're not in mexico in mexico if your an open communist you disappear

MFW altho we purged thousands of commies, Norks still sees us as homies because their founding father is bros with our founding father

Meh. I got a (you) out of it now.

It's called sage, you fucking moron.
I like taking these opportunities to thread-jack, or generally just fuck around.

Commit suicide now

get fucked on boi

Lol. What the fuck.

And the plan came full circle, Thanks for the (you)'s Boys!

Drat. Tricked again.

(You)'s are free when you sage like me!
In fact, here, have another!
Now get a job, nigger, I believe we need to abolish (You) welfare.

Why are you still alive?

Do anarchocommies find thos attractive? Pic.

yes
hairy pussy is very nice

the rope thing is from marx though.

lel
how do you enforce communism without a government

10 of 10 would plow

>one post by this ID

Saged. Stop replying to slide threads.

So if i pay someone to do something will i have broken the entire idea

What is your career, how far along are you and why did you choose it