Illuminati

So what actually is the Illuminati and how does it relate to the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking at?

Secret societies teach Kabbalah among other things.
Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism.
The "illuminati" is a general term for high ranking freemasons. The illuminati doesn't exist anymore as a stand alone organisation.
If you understand kabbalah and apply it to music, architecture, art, movies, etc etc. you create literally magic. Like watching Spielberg movies when you were young. Kaballah is literally how to maniplulate the physical world.

Does it have anything to do with the Kybalion?

Yes - Hermetic philosophy is part of kabalism or kabalah is part of hermetic philosophy.

?

compass and square is a masonic symbol

This is all so confusing.

Whats confusing? I can explain any questions you might have

it's basically an extension of the Reformation user.
The Reformation allowed former Christians to adopt Jewish practices such as Usury and arguing about the "letter of the law" (sola scriptura) as a way to destroy the heart of the law.
The Illuminati was the subsequent leaking of Jewish mystical thought into formerly Christian people.
All of this was only paving the way for truw Jewish control, for once a country abandons Christianity it will be dominated by Jews. No escape.

My first question is what is the significance of the compass and square?

yes, we own every government in the world. and soon all the pennies in the world wil be ours! bahahahahaha

Cool story bro!

Like why is it important to the Illuminati?

to square a circle, but it is actually means AN(compass) G EL(square); It also means Analemma

no, problem. I got more in my new book "the inferiority complex of the anti semite"

XD

Another question I have is why are they obsessed with triangles?

The compass draws an arc which is symbolic of the heavens - (above). The square draws straight lines at right angles which is symbolic of the earth (below). Masons recognise that the two are reflective of each other, hence the phrase "as above so below".

The two are also symbolised by the two pillars in masonry Jachin and Boaz.

The 2 are symbolised in many teachings around the world such as yin yang, shiva shakti, and others.

Masons believe the physical world is created by these two energies interacting, and they can be manipulated and controlled on earth to create whatever reality they choose.

Well, triangles will represent anything concerning the number 3.

If you mean the "star of david" that is another representation of the two energies interacting. The Upward pointing triangle is the male energy which is active, and the downward pointing triangle is the female energy which is passive. The two combined are required to create new things, like a life for example if you want to have a child, but this is a literal interpretation.

You can also combine the two energies in your work to create a better result than if you just try to do it on your own.

thats why some movies (for example) feel magical like Spielbergs and some feel boring and empty

Thanks, do you have any sites I can look into with even more information on this stuff I can research on my own time?

Well, I'm going to sleep. You should too it's probably late where you live. The Illuminati is just a conspiracy theory that holds no truth, there isn't anyone controlling everything, that is not possible.

Masons are all over the property market, quietly farming us. We live on the stage. They exploit us from the masonic backstage. Many of them are homosexual and trans.

Read Manly P Hall (pic related)

You can see 100s of lectures of his on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc

Google and youtube: Hermetic philosophy, kybalion, kabbalah, hermes trismegistus, freemasonry, alchemy and mysticism