B-but I thought Poland was against taking in refugees!

B-but I thought Poland was against taking in refugees!
You lied to me Sup Forums! Jewish people do benefit the society!
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4370493.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=PqXDMYno2wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...and then they ruined poland.

id like to move to poland. im pole-murrican and we have some family there still. i just want to go somewhere different where i have some roots that are still there.

>jews bathing often
Wut ? It's a stereotype here they bath once a year.

Bathing daily was a part of pagan/Slavic culture.

This. Kikes stink like shit. The ops pic is libshit fairytale.

Wasn't the king of Poland at the time super paranoid and refuse to allow anyone enter the country?

The hygiene thing is a load of bullshit & revisionist history to make Europeans look like savages

They never tell you this, but the black plague fucked North Africa/Middle East as well & those Arabs bathed all the time, i mean they had to bath before praying, pretty much the law

It was written on tumblr so it must be true!

Paranoid for a good reason
It was our greatest King

>small improvements in hygiene affecting the black death
it would've fucked even the modern world up before a vaccine was developed

Yes, this is why it didn't spread in Poland

The more they slander and invent false history, the closer the day of an actual white genocide is

You need to demonize someone before their murder is acceptable

The Poles brought bathing to the jews, retard.
>WE WUZ THE CHOSEN BATHERS!!!

same i'm saving money to scout these places out sometime soon, i'll commit suicide if i stay in america much longer

Romans brought public bathing to Europe (& Middle East/North Africa) over 2000 years ago

But yeah it was the kikes somehow

>hey look goy aren't those jews based?

>"bathing is against Christianity"
>"jews were the only ones who bathed and thought poles how to bathe"
>OMG I LE DIDN'T KNOW THIS I WIL LE RETWEET AND UPBOAT THIS EVERYWHERE

i hope USA is destroyed in a nuclear holocaust and becomes and inhabitable desert where nothing grows ever again

I like Milan's way better.
Also Paris alone had over a dozen bathhouses before the plague started.

i wonder how poles feel about immigrants that want to learn their language, culture. every time i've been somewhere 'exotic', i've made it a point to explore their culture and stuff. i dont bring the shitiness with me like muslims would. muh we only speak our language and have our own ways, fuck that.

bath houses spread it, that's why just as many died in the middle east

but as i said this doesn't get talked about for some reason

Polish Jews were renowned for their filth and lack of hygiene well into the 20th century, who do they think they are fooling?

Lithuanians were more persecuted (even by Poland), so by your logic they are the truly chosen people.

The Commonwealth was 10-20% Asiatic/Jewish in demographics shithole. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and

We learned our lesson from housing Jews and Muslims before, because they turned out to be traitors
Thanks to it we don't need to make that mistake again

It's going back FAST. Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM"

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.
*most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* super candy - President with Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive

The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was famously tolerant of all ethnicities and religions (except for Turks). Modern Poland isn't tolerant because they remember how the Jews they harboured and cherished stabbed them in the back again and again.

Modern Polish government IS TOLERANT. What Poles need (every Central European Slav nation and Baltics for that matter) are racial laws ASAP!
Their situation is very similar to Russia in 1993: almost all White (where it's supposed to be all White) with few "native based nonwhites TM" here and there. Well, now it has shitskin of a mayor in Moscow, gook Minister of Defense and minority Russian capital and less than 75% ethnic Russian nation

When you put race and bettering race at the spear of your movement, you will survive

Why are you so insecure?
Does it hurt when your country economy is run by oil money from territories with Muslim majority?
Does it hurt when Putin says that traditional Islam is integral part of Russia?

Same shit. I honestly see no difference between 1 naturalized non-native and a million. I really don't.

Simple point:
no racial laws and ethnicity based system? You deserve terrorism and suffer for such a stupidity

Therefore I wish more terror to all non-Baltic """"""nations""""""""

Don't forget
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4370493.stm Poles honored a Muslim terrorist.

WE WUZ KEBAB removers and shiet

Al-Poland stronk

that picture was a meme in Poland long ago, with a caption "even black death doesn't want to live in Poland". I don't know why the fuck did he put Jews to the story, because mainly it was just thanks to our hygiene.

Wtf I love refugees now!

This. Dumb psheks.

>Jews are the new "we wuz teaching you how to bathe because you didn't know how to before us"
Okay.

that is wrong the ideia that people in medieval times did not wash themselfs or had not ideia to keep waste away from them they are not retarded

its because of many lies spread about medieval europeans that makes them sound like unwashed barbarians who created no art were retarded and poor

the plague is spread by fleas from rats that carry the bacteria

We face two possible futures. One is a total white genocide and a world that goes nowhere. Another is the day of the rope after the whites get fed up with Jewish bullshit. Hopefully we choose the second.

Note how the Black Rat, rattus rattus, was originally a species native to China and host to the Oriental Rat Flee, xenopsylla cheopis, that most likely carried the plague bacterium, yersinia pestis. Their migration into Europe came primarily as blind passengers aboard ships from the Mediterranean, prominently Venice (look up where the word "ghetto" comes from and what that great merchant(!) republic's role in the fall of Byzantium was), though with the Mongolians already being on record weaponising the illness through corpse-catapulting and well-poisoning(!) some houndred years prior (their big conquests under Genghis Khan fall into this time period, by 1300 the empire stood). Now look into the story of Ashkenazi Jews and Khazaria - note how these were Tartarian Turkoids who adopted Talmudic Judaism, which as we know teaches vengeance above all else - and keep in mind that the advance of the Golden Horde was halted by the Poles and Lithuanians.

The Jew will cry out as it strikes you; it will accuse you of its own deeds. Never be misled.

Jews generally benefit a ruling class. In Polish Commonwealth they treated polish noblilty more than fair. They treated polish peasants badly, but because of feudal duties, when Jews went too far, nobility step up and punished the.

Jews were free to do horrible shit to hohols and katzaps within polish borders and nobody gave a shit.

Jews generally benefit other Jews

You are both correct. Orthokykes don't bath and smell like shit.
But even casual jews in that time followed an important biblical tennant - washing your hands before eating.

Not persecuted but rather shamed for our heritage

>medieval speeddating
kek

pic rel

user, he is a bit right. Catholic church, during black death was telling people not to bath

Because Poland was and somewhat is still a rational country. They know how to look at things objectively.

>refuse to allow anyone
We closed our borders and foreigners have to stay a few days at the border to see if they are healthy + we locked down castles

A lot of jews was blamed for black death and a lot of them got killed. Good old times

this german again

Correct. We have such saying, "A smart Pole after his loss", or in English "hindsight is 20 20"

>

>Because Poland was rational country
bullshit, we were always getting too drunk and then too cocky

As long as you are white and you are not a white trash like Poles abroad we really don't care

If am I lying? Somehow I'm a villain for wishing you 100% Central/Northern European in citizenry Poland?

Video related - Maksim Marcinkiewicz, Russian ethnonationalist of Polish descent bashing an Italian sex tourist with his NS team
youtube.com/watch?v=PqXDMYno2wc

bump

what's wrong with Jews tho?

They are from Levant, not Central Europe.

The rest is literally irrelavent

Jesus, some people really engage in wishful thinking. The real reason that we didn't have black death is because our king at that time (Casimir the Great) ordered all the merchants and travellers to be quarantined for a couple of days before entering city walls.

>tumblr facts

I want to be bullied by that dziewuszka at 10:00

Trips of butthurt