>Southern European hate thread
Can we have one, I fucking hate this muslim rapebabies
>worst languages
>worst food
>ugly and non-aesthetic appereance
>a bunch of dirty commies
>lazy and loud
>manlets
Tell me, what did Latins or Greeks do for the Western civilization in the last 500 years ? Still, every nu/pol/ role-playing idiot seems to love them and their lazy SPQR rip-off culture
They are heavily overrated negroid (or turkish gypsy in case of the Balkans) subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/rightists-clash-over-ius-soli_d8a1a597-3e00-4fde-a294-e93c2dba1968.html)
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
aljazeera
archive.is/nPTml
archive.is/oSym2
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MUH ROME

>"Le Southern Europe spawned some of the most important and influential civilizations in history" meme

If you are a cuckold and genetics do change over time.

Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on you

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED

who's the most cucked in Europe?

Let's find out!

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/rightists-clash-over-ius-soli_d8a1a597-3e00-4fde-a294-e93c2dba1968.html)
Seems like Italy on its way to make it birthright citizenship.

Guess who has the biggest antifa, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

Oh great, it's the German in Russia again

Archive shills

>aljazeera com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
archive.is/nPTml
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

Bump

Agreed. Fucking wop mudshits ruined my country.

>Bulgarian
>subhuman
Pick two.

You are a Turkic-gypsy mongrel. Not an European.

Your country and ethnicity are named after some steppe subhuman, you have the biggest amount of Turks in Europe, you have shitton of gypsies, a lot of "locals" are mixed with gypsies, your subuman diaspora was one of the reasons for Brexit(yes Bulgarians are this unpleasant). Your most famous national is a cigan pederast. Videos related
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI

Pic related - average ethnic Bulgarian

Muh "anti-D&C" memelords will defend this. Nu/pol/ will think that Northwestern European racial hygiene is a Jewish conspiracy to keep your tribe pure. There is no divide and conquer psyop. Just the opposite - subversion of real Blood and Soil Tribalism. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of ACTUALLY White races. Let's take the USA. For example Italians, Jews, Spaniards were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism? THE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

>m-m-uh fucking snowniggers ransacking Rome boohoo
>we just tried to conquer them for centuries dindu nuffin man we didn't deserve this fucking snowniggers.

>we wuz good boy
>just giving equal rights and free travel to Judeana, North Africans and shieeet

Prepare for muh WE WUZ typed out from Germanic nations in Germanic English language

Bump

Its that ""german"" living in russia again.

Greeces package is a bit too generous in my opinion.

What is your problem with southern europe?
All the problems in Europe clearly come from Germans.

>it's the filthy slavnigger
>AGAIN

You only hate Meds cause you aren't a Med, that's all. Meds created philosophy, which spawned mathematics and science, they spread Christianity and Western civilization throughout the world. The only group of Whites which come close are Anglos desu. Nordcucks, slavniggers, and G*rmans need not apply.

t. Kanake
Who are the real cuckolds? Let's find out.
Original cucks
Late Rome - Med
Iberia - Med
Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth(imported shitton of mudslides and jews, search for "lipka tatars") - Slavic
Balkans - Illyrian-Slavic
USSR - Finno-Baltislavic
Hmmm
We Europeans. We will survive. We always do. We never got conquered by the alien races. We are not cucked, we polite in public, but god damn, you get hell of Breiviks and Cronullas, when we get tired. For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country. Then Iberia got muhdicked by moors, arabs and other mena scum. Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised. Poles were the next to follow with constructing four hundred mosques and inviting half a million of subhuman tatars back in 16th century(just google lipka untermenschen in polish lithuanian commonwealth).
All your (((based races))) are already muhdicked out of existence in their pure, once European form.

You won't change the simple truth: Meds and Balkanshits are useless subhumans.

Even if Germanic countries become 99% non-native, that 1% left would still outperform all the Balkanshits, Medniggers and Slavs on this planet combined.

You are literally the zerglings of "Europe". The difference is, you don't understand it. Chinks and pajeets understood it long time ago, and are trying to actively change it.

You somehow still think that you had a "glorious past" and have the brain power to compete, when you don't.

No ground breaking invention was ever created by a Med. Med are only relevant as victims (of their own tyrants, of the arabs, of the Germanics etc. will continue like this forever).

>t. Kanake
No I am German.
Its just obvious that we are the problem

Remove Germans and Europe will reach for the stars.
Seriously if you love Europe as much as you claim you should hate Germans. Everyone else on Sup Forums and in Europe already does.

We the Germans are the master race even amongst other Germanics. Spotted the subhuman
Alaric - dindu nuffin. Rome was a cuckolding entity where jews and niggers enjoyed equal rights
Martin Luther - dindu muffin besides working with already Jewish religion
Marx - Jew
Wilhelm - dindu muffin, Serbs started WWI
Hitler - dindu muffin, French greed and Britain started the war
Merkel- ETHNICALLY POLISH

Man we really are the niggers of Europe with all this "dindu nuffin"

Why is Günther digging a hole on the beach?

I take it you don't make it to the beach much Heinz.

Go back home, historically illiterate Mediterranean subhuman
>Rome
Multiracial society, egalitarian
>Byzantine
Multiracial society, egalitarian
>Catholic church
Opposed Iberian blood purity trials, protected the Jews from extermination in 1180-1250 and onwards

>No ground breaking invention was ever created by a Med
Holy Kek. Stay mad, cuck.

What has the eternal teuton done for the west besides systematically destroy it for the last 500 years?

I have nothing non-German in me.

Just basic pattern recognition should tell you that we are the biggest enemy of Europe. And we know it which is why we stopped having children. And are importing people to replace us.

I really don't know what the fuck you want. Nobody is going to hate any other group over us. Not on Sup Forums. Not in Europe. We have destroyed Europe over and over again. If we are gone the world will be better.

S L I D E T H R E A D
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Fucking wogs
Always pushing this '' we in dis together evropa '' shit when we fucing hate you.
CIVIC C.U.C.K style

If i'm not white and just a subhuman, can i just give into my yellow fever ? I don't have to worry about white genocide ?
Nice, this got a huge pressure off my chest.

A whole lot of nothing
>krauts finally invent something useful, the printing press
>use it mostly for religious propaganda
>invade neutral countries to get to france
>try to enslave medi europe through debts
>try to enslave the rest of the EU through a united military
Fuck krauts. Worst neighbours

>egialitaren and ANTI-Racist shitholes stand for Europe
Nice try, cuck
Nothing useful ever comes out of a med/balkanshit mind. It requires some serious Western (Faustian) education for a balkan turk roach to produce anything remotely usable. And even then it's never a godlike spark that influences the whole of humanity forever. And since Balkan "Slavs" are so proud of their "slavic" roots, they won't ever produce even anything small that may contribute anymore.

Balkanshits want knowledge only so they can live a comfortable life, Germanics want knowledge so they can know everything/the infinite.
Try going back home Lucci Toniblerin Cuckhevao

>user got MED'd
Oh, the butthurt

>ruski struggling this hard to keep his thread alive

>Germanics want knowledge so they can know everything/the infinite.
Germanics just want to know more to earn more money to fuel their materailistic needs. Fuck krauts.

Did your gf cuck you with a big powerful Med bull?

the jew

OP is a faggot Slavic jew, worst of the worst imo

Communism really fucked you guys in the head

Whoever made that image is a God

MIDF is infesting on here pulling out their propaganda, to normalize mongrelized europeans so quadroons will be accepted to our homogenous nations.

Serbs are also bunch of aggressive savage turks whats more retarded about them is that they think this behaviour of theirs is good because it means they're not "cucks" like the rest of europe

Wow!
It's a fucking wog living in a celtic-germanic nation.

You are Germanic
>that pic
Here comes the r/MedMasculinity. I'm like a walking tall blue eyed god in a sea of brown manlets when I'm in PIGSlandia

Portugal

Indian Prime Minister. No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Spain

No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Italy

Fish out subhumans for the last 30 years. No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Greece

Biggest antifa in Europe. Fish out niggers for the last 30 years
Why don't you go back home, wog? Australia is a Northern European nation

Please leave the country and/or kill yourself you shitty little cunt. Fuck off if you dont want to live in Germany and want to talk shit about it.
Honorless little shit.

Stop hiding your flag

is this guy Sup Forums's equivalent of ikibey?

btw I'm not french, i'm just on vacation in this nigger infested shithole.

>Fuck off if you dont want to live in Germany
I don't wanna live anywhere else though
Infecting another country with a German should be a crime.

Its not the country that is the problem
its the people. If we remove Kraut then Germany and Europe will be better.

Kikes have been astroturfing hard lately.

>(((German)))
Learn to spot kikes.

Pay reparations for rotterdam :^)

this is sad
>worst languages
the best Operas are in Italian, also some of the finest literature is in Italian.
>worst food
this has to be a joke right?
look man i hate southern European niggers as much as you but this is just retarded

Non germanon detected.
Its what german guys/boys do. Build shit in the sand. And drink beer and play football vs locals and own them.
At least thats what me and the boys always do.

Lmao at ruskys talking, they got RICED by mongolians.

Easy solution to that you selfhating little shit.
Kill yourself and if youre even for that too pussy, castrate yourself. Nobody needs people like you, seriously.

Latins (southern europeans) Are the actual masterrace, we created everything and we had the best empires gtfo

I think one dead German is not enough. We need a genocide.
I think it is better to work my entire life to do as much damage to future Germans so that one day Europe is freed from us.

g*rmans are subhumans he's right, why do you think we had world war one? we tried to quarantine the disgusting germans in trench lines but they kept acting like autistic shits so we had to push them back in g*rmany

>we
You live in a Celtic-Germanic shaped nation, Occitan mongrel
>best empires
Yeah, billion of spics.

Very impressive

You don't need to, Merkel is already genociding the last germans. Shame about the rest of europe going down the toilet with it

good g*rman

>southern europe
I thought we split it in Western and Eastern.

>Shame about the rest of europe going down the toilet with it
If you have cancer chemo also attacks the rest of the body.
I think we need to work together and make sure most refugees are sent to Germanistan.

Why do Germans dig bunkers when they go to the beach?

its sad how you're a slav and you side with g*rmanics, im not from occitane all of france is latin. both france and spain had empires that the sun never set on italy's colonial empire was bigger than germany's and we had rome portugal nearly discovered a good portion of the world and was able to get its language into the top 10 of the world, i think that's pretty impressive if you ask me.

how does it feel that your superior country is tied up with Italy in world cup wins? the Germans absolutely need to win next year! winning 2 times in a row would be historical

germany got their ass beat by france last year, the germans are gonna lose no matter what

Stop trying to deconstruct whiteness you communist faggot

I am always for the other countries. They celebrate more.

Even during a World Cup we are discouraged from celebrating

Fuck if brazil won in 2014 they would still be celebrating. We went back to work after a week.

Nice history knowledge there. Typical for a frenchie, eternally buttmad that hes a geopolitical playball ever since napoleon. Youre like poland but with better food shut the fuck up.
Its in our genes, really.
Its a possibility the new blood is extremly good and already experienced. the golden era of Müller/Khedira/Özil/Kroos/Hummels is at their peak. We got a good chance. And at least we play interesting football these days and not that fucking defense fortress that italy does since forever.
Bored little Harzer. Dont you have something to do? At least I work on one monitor while shitposting.

Please what are you doing on Sup Forums if you don't hate Germans? I mainly come here to fill up on self-hate.

I like how the thread was started by a Russian. Russians basically shit under themselves and on everyone around them. Italian food is tasty af (eg Pizza, pasta, seafood). A lot of people find Spanish and Italian to be very fucking attractive languages and I don't get the argument about the "non-aestetic appearance", Russians look like pigs.

>subhumans

Were not....

That shit you posted were a few antifa retards who got beat up pretty badly a few days later when they were caught trying to take of flags.
Everytimes its EM and WM time theres thousands of germany flags everywhere.
Stop talking bullshit, when was the last time you left your house ? you talk like you dont even live in germany.

People like you are at fault we are in this shit were in right now.
You have no value to this world, not because youre german but because you are a defeatist little weakling.

just kill yourself already.

>Everytimes its EM and WM time theres thousands of germany flags everywhere.
See but only during world cups and a week later after we won

You think that is normal? Other countries fly their flags ALL THE TIME
>People like you are at fault we are in this shit were in right now.
Fuck if I am responsible for Sup Forums hating Germans then I have provided one of the most important redpills.

don’t you have anything better to do?
I mean, i see you put some effort (mostly quantitive) into shitposting, but is this really how you want to spend the day?

yeah but you need to give it to the wops they always beat you guys when it matters
>2006 semifinals
>dirty Italians winning in Germany

The German Russian inbred noble and the utterly self hating german in the same thread! Dis gon' be gud!

What did we do in the last 500 years?
Italians started the renaissance (one of the most important events in history if your tiny brain didn't knew)
The portuguese were the first to arrive at India by sea from europe establishing new trade routes that endend ottoman hegemony in the indian ocean
The spaniards ""discovered"" the american continent and they together with some italians destroyed the ottoman navy at Lepanto and stopped the ottomans from expanding through the meditteranean.
Wanna talk about inventions?
Italians- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
Portuguese- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_inventions
Spanish- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
Greeks- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_inventions_and_discoveries

Am I now a "poster you recognize on Sup Forums"?

> we got a name for that, the italy curse

Were used to that, its never that italy is "better" tho, its their tactict and if you are able to break through a 9 man defense that day. I rather lose to Italy than to England tho. But England doesnt matter in the slightest anymore in international contests. So thats good.
But dont worry, our 2 newest generations are miles ahead of the italy youngsters.
We got enough good players to arrange 3 full national teams that would still be better than 80% of the rest.

>Here comes the r/MedMasculinity. I'm like a walking tall blue eyed god in a sea of brown manlets when I'm in PIGSlandia

If you are posting on Sup Forums being a 'pure nordic master race' is not helping you get laid apparently.

Why are the Krauts so autistic Sup Forums?

Oh nice, good to know its the same, self-hating dude who used swiss flag before.

Yes, unfortunately.

Having yellow fever automatically makes you subhuman, I don't care how (((white))) you kike swiss bankers pretend to be.

>Italians started the renaissance
>Renaissance
That happened mostly in Germanic nation

Also
>Northern Italian upper class in 15-16th century = average Med TODAY

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

But, yeah, Jamal O'Pardo WUZ George Wash-een-g-ton and shieeeeet too
It's not an achievement. Only you nu/pol/ r9k cucks thinks it's somehow a thing. Why would I need to rant about muh dick(what mongrels constantly do here), when my girlfriend is a normal Germanic hick-ish enough racist?

>Rome
>egalitarian
Inbreeding. Not even once.

man, the butthurt

We like to build stuff you know.

I setup an array of boobie trap on the french coastline once, pitfalls etc pp.
Got busted by some buttmad french lady who fucked up her ankle in one and my dad slapped me good.
I wasnt allowed to build shit at the beach after that.

Then why bother posting on Sup Forums when you could make 'pure' children, y'know, to keep up with us low mudbloods.

>worst food

This is objectively false

Ethnicity of the Roman Emperors:
-Augustus - Roman Italian (born at Velitrae, southeast of Rome)
-Tiberius - Roman Italian
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Galba - Roman Italian
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - unknown, presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian or Cisalpine Gaulish (born at Narnia)
-Trajan - Umbrian Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Hadrian - Picenine Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Sirmium)
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian Illyrian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Syrian

>That happened mostly in Germanic nation

jewish thread, so many undeserved (You)s
Divide and conquer

thats good to hear Im hoping the best for you guys, you also have my favorite football league, Im a huge Bayern Munich fan

Add to the homeland

>that tfw when you are worrying about finding food for the day and cant care if someone on the internet hates you or not

me in the middle

>"pure"
Lol@ mongrels. Last thing you must worry about. All of my 60+ close relatives that I know of and keep regular contact with all have mates of the same ethnicity

You literally copy pasted my thread from several months ago
Did you find it on the Sup Forums archive ?
The picture was taken from a Dutch newspaper article