Why is spending going down?

Why is spending going down?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/02/an-introduction-to-sir-arthur-keith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because wages aren't going up.

people are realizing buying shit doesn't fill the void anymore

Wages are god awful, especially for younger folks.

Western society has lost it's direction.

Young people are fucking poor.

>wages aren't going up

Product delay as well. Technology is not being released at high rates. Instead they are slowing dripping advancements to stretch profits. This is why the Iphones havent had any real significant change in 3 versions, and they're already talking about dropping the 8. The consumers are starting to realize this, and thus there is little incentive to purchase newer products.

Also, saturation....as the picture shows, more people have more "stuff" than anytime before in history. Stuff is starting to become a hassle rather than a luxury.

Lastly, value shifts, people are starting to appreciate experiences and minimalism more than the attainment of goods. Minimalist living is in, and so is integrative multifunction technologies, making the buying of extra things pointless. Why buy a TV, cable box, DVD player, xbox etc, when this can all be done on a laptop or phone?

>Reaganomics, which republicans refuse to keep pushing for, wrecks the economy
>Nobody has money to spend on supporting the economy
Wow, it's almost like you have to have at least a double digit IQ to do economics!

>People aren't being mindless consumer animals as much anymore
>THE WEST IS DYING!
Everything wrong with America in one post.

Because people like you post commie comics made by a Swedecuck.

Based jap saves shit thread

You'll like this guy.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/02/an-introduction-to-sir-arthur-keith/

>Why is spending going down?

People are saving ther money instead of fruitlessly spending it on inflating the profit margin of the companies that comprise the Dow Jones Industrial average.

Because the middle class is dying.

Because everyone is poor as shit.

This works since those Steroes will burn out after two years, and all those plastic toys will break in less then a week.

Probably. I fear the future and save most of my money.

The real reason is the amount of man hours worked is going down.

Stats you're referring to?

not worth it, when the crisis start, banks are going to held your money

Fucking idiots. Wages are UP. Nobody is spending anything because Obamacare taxes take nearly every penny you own, and bills take the rest, and anything left over goes to paying for Net Neutrality.

How you got this fucking blind is beyond me, maybe if you look at your actual tax papers you'd understand how things got this bad.

I also fear that and I don't know what I'll do if that happens.

Fucking moron. Hours are up but you can believe those cucked studies if you want. Businesses can't afford to schedule people as often, so they hire more people to work less hours.

Hang the bankers, of course.

>he thinks people aren't losing jobs to automation.

Here's one that could replace Trump's job

Let me rephrase it for you, "Buying power" is down.

>wages are up
Up by a small fraction of the increase of cost of living my dude

You are an incorrigible pedant

Because technology makes most physical and mental tasks easy or obsolete while Internet reaources and piracy provide unlimited entertainment. We live better than kings with little effort.

Lmao and who the fuck do you think builds and maintains the robots? Who do you think works in the stores? Come on. Get real.
How the fuck do you figure? Nothing is down, everything is up and we're doing better than we ever have. Prove we aren't.
Living costs are down. Prove they aren't.

Because damn millennials are spending all their money on avocados and toast.

Sure that's it. Muh taxes!

Well it's not like anyone expected a trump idiot to be logical.

In the early 60's a middle income wage from a 9-5 job with a lunch hour and no unpaid overtime bullshit could support a stay-at-home wife, 2 kids, buy a car and pay a mortgage in under 10 years.
Now people work 45 hour weeks to just afford bills, food and rent on a one bedroom shithole with mold under the carpet.

You can't possible blame a tax increase alone for a change like that.

Just open a new credit card account.

>Women enter the workforce
>Number of laborers now double
>Value of labour halved
>Large population growth in general

Because I can't waste my resources if I wanna build a family

Because you can entertain yourself infinitely by pirating games/shows/movies/music and even normies are realizing this now.

>Let me just make this claim. Now YOU prove it's wrong!

Doesn't work that way fucko.

Robot builders are a fraction of the workers they replace. They cost more money too. It doesn't make economic sense to pay the same, or more, workers more money than the jobs they are supposed to automate.

No.
>women enter workforce
>wages stagnate
>low household earnings with only the man working
>fertility tanks because women have to work
>population growth stagnates
>import workers
>wages stagnate even more
>property boom
>fertility goes to shit
No first world population has significant growth.