They don't worship God. They worship Baal

They don't worship God. They worship Baal.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestraightway.org/allah-is-satan/
bible.ca/islam/islam-allah-pre-islamic-origin.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
youtube.com/watch?v=BEzhGJ0nJDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, I prefer Sol Invictus, at least my god actually helps me grow crops.

Bible: Satan is the worlds greatest deciever
Quran: Allah is the worlds greatest deciever
Well duh they worship him

But Baal IS a god!

yeah

I thought Jupiter ruled

Baal = Beelzebub = Moloch = Cronus = Saturn = Satan = Lucifer = Servant of Light (Illuminati) = Servant of God
The Jews literally think Satan is a Servant of God
Moloch, The Canaanite Pagan God of Child Sacrifice made its way into The Jewish form of Worship
Baal is the Babylonian leader of the Rephrem (Ancestral Spirits)
Saturn is Roman Titan of Capitol and Wealth
Cronus is Greek Titan of the Harvest

nice lies dude

So sayeth the Muslim

Moloch = bovine hormones
Fire = gender swapping

It's a tranny cult!

You are fucking retards. I have no doubt that few years ago all of you cunts were atheists, but you are too cool for it now because everyone is atheist anyway. You don't even believe this bullshit you are coming up with, but go on.
>inb4 roach muslim bla bla
fuck mohammad and fuck jesus

Are there verses that can back this up?

Nope, been a Christian my entire life, At one time I even supported the whole all religions are one theory until I looked into the Muslim "faith" more.

thestraightway.org/allah-is-satan/
Maybe the Muslims in this thread should read this as well WITH OPEN MINDS

And you chose christianity? The one that has a dead jew on a cross as its symbol? What a fucking loser

Seventh Day Adventist.
Swing and a miss.
We choose no symbols to follow but God himself

While I'm all aboard the FUCKISLAM train, this claim seems to be a desirable stretch.

this is the only reference to baal in the quran that I'm aware of.

It's only in reference to Prophet Elias asking his people to cease in their worship of him.

Eh I see it differently however the joys of humanity we see things differently.
Even if soem of us see things as Satan wants us to see them >.>

Oh, how little do you know, leaf..

Of course they are not going to mention Baal directly to worship him. Hence the whole deceiving part

They worship a boss from Diablo?

Do muslims have a concept that is similar to christian holy ghost? I was always curious. If they do will they be filled with it and feel it? Like the tingling and rush that over comes?

I killed baal in diablo 2

This is what Allah SWT actually is.

Quran 59:33
He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

Nice

The Islamic equivalent of the "Holy Ghost" or spirit is the Angel Gabriel, the one responsible for relaying Allah's message to the prophets.

But we don't partake in the same ceremonies or try to worship him like some christians do.

Well, maybe some sufis do, idk.

Quran 2:87
And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.

The Holy Spirit is actually Archangel Gabriel which Christians mistakenly believe as God.

Is it true that Muslims believe the red-skinned cyclopean Satan lives on an island in the Red Sea?

Thanks for the rundown.

Nah

Quran 38:71
[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.

Quran 38:72
So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."

Quran 38:73
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.

Quran 38:74
Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.

Quran 38:75
[ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"

Quran 38:76
He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."

Quran 38:77
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.

Quran 38:78
And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."

Quran 38:85
[That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."

Satan is in Hell.

user the people in that picture are literally jews.
I want you to know that.
Don't get me wrong, muslims don't worship the abrahamic god at all bible.ca/islam/islam-allah-pre-islamic-origin.htm
He was the head god in a pantheon of 300 or so. He had two daughters. The word allah doesn't mean God, it is a name of a specific being like thor etc.
He was never the Abrahamic God at all.

Now the JEWS. The jews literally worship moloch. Where does the star of david come from. Why is Solomon the king who turned to other gods so revered in Jewish society. Why do the masons study jewish teachings. Why do the jews want all other nations to be weak before their messiah comes?

These are questions you should be asking. Muslims are but a means to an end. In truth the muslims and jews have been friends for millenia. They are pushing the muslims on the christians because to Jews it is about who you hate most. And they respect muslims. But they HATE Christ Jesus. This is why they must destroy us. This is why they use the muslims in this way.

The Jews are the key. They are the force behind all of this.

Note also that the term "Satan" itself translates to "Enemy"; when people say Jewish identity is based on self-destruction, this is often what they mean - the basic idea is that through acting the way they do, they guarantee their own "persecution" and so goad the righteous into siding with them, turning enemy and "savior" alike into good sacrifice while weakening the host nation for further demoralisation.

>They don't worship God. They worship Baal.

Muslims do not worship Ba'al.

>But Baal IS a god!

^This

youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A

youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA

Imagine the drops we'll get if we kill him.

Allah is the Abrahamic God.

It is the arabic variant of the hebrew Elohim, and aramic, Eli.

Pick up any arabic bible and all the word God in there is translated as Allah.

Allah SWT has no daughters

Quran 16:57
And they attribute to Allah daughters - exalted is He - and for them is what they desire.

>It is the arabic variant of the hebrew Elohim, and aramic, Eli.
>he didn'[t read the link
Read it. Raise your intelligence a bit. You have no idea where the origin of the name comes from.
It was well known pre 1960's that allah is not the name for God and was only changed to be such by Mohammed after his conquering of Mecca and the construction of the first caliphate.

The issue wasn't that Allah was worshiped by the pagans of Makkah; He was.

The issue was that they associated partners and progeny to Him when there were none.

Allah is also what Arabic-speaking christians refer to God as. We worship the same God.

Are you saying Mohammed invented Allah to usurp the Abrahamic religions?

>look at my sources
>authors
Jack Finegan
Arthur Jeffery
Carl Brockelmann
Samuel Prideaux Tregelles,

Maybe I should listen to Caucasians talking about Arabic history.

It's not even just the Christ himself. Note how he teaches that "they who -call themselves- Jews" are to be bewared of, while "they who labor in the Earth" are God's Chosen People. He was not himself a Jew - he was Galilean and born in the district of the Gentiles; the Galileans themselves were related to the Scythians and Co, ancestors of us Germanics (note also that Germany is in Hebrew called "Ashkenaz", after the tribe Ashkenas - lit. roughly "They Who Labor (With Iron) In The Earth", "They Who Dig For Ore" - that took down their main hub in Babylon; "Ashkenazi" Jews lay claim to our name to take advantage of the "God's Chosen People" title through the double-speak so common to them).

This is because the Jewish mizwot (commandments) stress the need to exterminate the tribe of Amalek, that denied them the right to steal water in the desert while fleeing Egypt. And as per the pathology laid out in , this is only after Moses knowingly leads them to steal from Amalek. And you can make one guess whom Babylonians would want associated with the arch-enemy of the slave population.

>the issue was...
Bullshit. Mohammed and his entire clan worshipped uzza and menat for fucking generations. Mohammed himself worshippped them. His father was literally called Abdullah (slave to allah) to believe that this god in a pagan religion was the same as the Abrahamic God is not born out in literature, history or in fact.

Keep lying to people though scum.

Allah was already a specific being. Mohammed changed the word allah to mean just "god" after he conquered Mecca. That's literally it. Mohammed changed things to suit the new doctrine he had come up with partly based on his readings of the Christian bible.

>Allah is also what Arabic-speaking christians refer to God as. We worship the same God.

You don't worship a god - you worship mortal human serial killers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEzhGJ0nJDg

The story of Abraham's seed, which would have been Ishmael also, and Ishmael perhaps being forefather of Muhammad tells me that yes Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

God is YAH, the Elohim MOST HIGH ALMIGHTY; YAHUSHA, who is begotten not made of the FATHER, and THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH ALMIGHTY.

MUSLIMS AND "JEWS" AKA PHARISEES
DO NOT WORSHIP THE MOST HIGH

I looked up Abdullah and read something about a hadith stating it as the name most liked by God, if that's the case why are so many muslims named Mohammed? Isn't that blasphemous anyway?

So reconcile this with Jews being the chosen then?

>Bullshit. Mohammed and his entire clan worshipped uzza and menat for fucking generations. Mohammed himself worshippped them. His father was literally called Abdullah (slave to allah) to believe that this god in a pagan religion was the same as the Abrahamic God is not born out in literature, history or in fact.

In pre-islamic Arabia, everyone was a polytheist except Muhammad. After Divine revelations, people were informed of their misconception about Allah.

Quran 59:33
He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

Further I'd advise you all to read the Satanic Verse in the Quran. It pretty much tells what the truth is in Mohammed's own words.
He comes across a tribe that worships allah and his daughters uzza and menat.
He tells his army that this tribe can stay and worship as they want because they are worshipping allah and his daughters.
His army goes fucking nuts. They've been fed this story that allah is the only god and converted many of them and forced them to abandon their gods in the pantheon, but these guys get to keep theirs?
Mohammed on the verge of being murdered by his own army goes into his tent, comes back out and says "Oh hey guys it was just satan lying to me that this tribe was alright lol jk"
And they then force the tribe to destroy all the statues to uzza and menat.

READ IT.

Your statement has no basis. I advice you to quote a verse from the Quran.

I have seen more Abdullahs than Mohammed.

How come the holy spirit was with god in the beginning? How come the holy spirit descended onto Jesus like a dove from the father to designate him as the messiah? If it was archangel Gabriel who did these things then it would have specified it was Gabriel just like when Gabriel appeared to mary

>"If a Muslim says, "Your God and our God is the same," either he does not understand who Allah and Christ really are, or he intentionally glosses over the deep-rooted differences."

That's because they're not the same. Christ was a mortal and loyal servant of God, specially chosen to spread his message, but not divine or Progeny of the divine.

Isa's divinity was a lie fabricated by Paul, some guy who'd never even met him.

>Isn't that blasphemous anyway?
why would it be? mohammed himself said that worshiping him would be blasphemous

>quopting verses from teh wuran as factual or authoratitive sources
I'm not some muslim scum, kid. Your book is Godless and a lie. As told by mohammed himself. Quoting verses from it to justify your points have no sway here.

The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
JOB 9:24
They are chosen by the god of this world! NOT THE MOST HIGH CREATOR. (((They))) all know this and the ones that don't are ignorant.

>How come the holy spirit was with god in the beginning? How come the holy spirit descended onto Jesus like a dove from the father to designate him as the messiah? If it was archangel Gabriel who did these things then it would have specified it was Gabriel just like when Gabriel appeared to mary

quote the biblical verses

how about this verse:

Al-Shabuba 12:6

"I am the Quran, a book dictated by an illiterate child molester and bandit chieftain who put some old wives' tales and common sense and poetry together and called it a message from God."

you must be fucking retarded to believe in anything like that.

Actually, Elohim and Yahweh are 2 totally different gods. They finally figured this out 15 years ago. Judah and Israel worshipped different gods and now they believe Judah and Israel were probably never united.

>12:6
Quran 12:6
And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of narratives and complete His favor upon you and upon the family of Jacob, as He completed it upon your fathers before, Abraham and Isaac. Indeed, your Lord is Knowing and Wise."

You lied. Maybe this is the "Holy Spirit" that Christians are being possessed by.

Quran 2:18
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

Christcucks are truly the bane of ethno nationalism

So yer meaning to tell me that I was indirectly giving power to this monstrosity while doing millions of baal runs back in my d2 days? Fuck, man. Just cuck my babies up.

Molag Bal is jerk

You are very blasphemous and ignorant to your demonic worpship, Ishmael. First off; "allah" is not THE ELOHIM MOST HIGH. Secondly, YAHUSHA is begotten of the FATHER, but born of man! He was there to bear witness to Sodom and Gomorrah's ultimate fate and demise!

haha good joke buddy, JUDAH WAS THE HEAD OF ISRAEL.

same problem applies to mephisto runs too?

They aren't. Israel were the chosen people. Jews were those who broke the covenant by rejecting the messiah and Israel was inherited by the Israelites who didn't apostatise and the gentiles

Lol who is exactly your god? Jesus? "God" or the holy spirit?

Lol Bible have 11 fucking versions. I feel sorry for the gullible retards like you

Exodus 4:22
Then you will tell him, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son.

God has many sons in the bible. The word son symbolizes servant of God.

Disgaea 2 was a good game

moloch is not the god to which you sacrifice your children. moloch is the god that receives stillbirths, miscarriages and infants who die. not many made it back then, and dont forget that the ancients had gods for everything, even bad things. you do not worship ba'al by sacrificing children, you worship him to keep him from taking your heirs. it is the symbolism and the propaganda of rome against carthage that lead us to believe otherwise.

Genesis the holy spirit passed over the waters. Right in the beginning. Look it up.

The gospels look up Jesus' baptism

>2017...still falling for sandnigger stories.

I literally to this day do not know what the fuck the holy spirit is

The father has only one begotten son though. The logos who was with him in the beginning and by whom the father spoke the universe into existence

>"quote the verses."
>"it's all in (_____ version) of the bible, look it up yo"
that's not how quoting works user

The mystery of faith.

Holy spirit is the person who connects the father and the son and who also carries out the will of the father on earth

nonsense. jesus was a man. the greatest to ever live, but just a man. the catholic church really knew what the fuck they were doing i guess.

The Jews worship Baal you fucking moron. Every problem in every country in the world stems from the Jew, from ISIS to the 1965 immigration act in America turning you into a 60% white nation when you should still be 95%+, 9/11, usury so all countries are in debt to them, in your case it numbers in the trillions

Stop spreading /TD esc misinformation and lets start focusing on the root of the problem, the Jew, not a symptom of the Jew

Stop

Why should I work for a Muslim when they can easily look it up them self. Its in all versions

You are taking that verse out of context, and plus it is missing parts.

"And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."
He spoke this unto Moses because it is familiar language to the Pharoah, Israel was not to be fucked with. It is WRITTEN.

EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL SPEAK HIS NAME AS LORD

>Holy spirit is the person who connects the father and the son
Like a double ended dildo?
How does a seperate entity connect two other entities?

Nope is the logos. Read John. In the beginning was the the word/logos and the logos was with god and the logos was god. St john the apostle was btfoing Arian's like you in the 1st century with his gospel

Basically bullshit. It can be interpreted as anything. You religious tards will forever be a laughingstock.

It is written in the Bible that with daith even when you drink poison nothing will happen to you.

Why don't you religious fucks follow the words of your god and do it? It's win-win situation for you and the world.

because it screams 'please stop asking anymore questions you've already reached the limits of my supposed knowledge'. it's easier to conclude you're talking out of your ass when you pull weak shit like that

it's also the refuge of a coward who can easily say 'oh no I wasn't talking about THAT verse! keep looking yo'

One god in three persons. They are separate persons but one god. The holy spirit is needed to connect the logos to the father because the father is invisible and cannot interact with physical existence. He sends the logos into physical existence to carry out his will and the holy spirit connects them.

The Jews worship Baal, not the Muslims. The Jews want the Muslims and the Christians to be killed of....by mutual destruction.
>The title baĘżal was a synonym in some contexts of the Hebrew adon ("Lord") and adonai ("My Lord") still used as aliases of the Lord of Israel Yahweh.

>haha good joke buddy
Not a joke. How does it feel to be 15 years behind? Even bible scholars have had to deal it. The crazy ones (Christians) have used "time travelling demons" as an excuse.

i am jew. jesus was jew. a great rabbi and teacher. his moral philosophy is the backbone of society, and should be taught young. doesnt mean i have to do your faggy cracker and wine shit. i can read.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the Earth is ball too xd

Heil fucking Israel!
Israel will win against all its enemies.

That's Catholicism and a deviation of the worship of Moloch, roach.

Lol anyone with half a brain knows what I'm talking about. Its all laid out so obviously in those parts that even heathens can read any bible and will find it.

It's like asking someone to quote the first amendment in the constitution.

>hurt doesn't exist until you quote it

Meh. Don't really care. All monothiests are half-wits IMO. What's the difference between one semitic tribal deity and another?

bruh, your shit is not divinely ordained, or prophetic. like honestly, this is some fedora tier stuff you always post.

one won. killed your gods dead. their traditions are lost. rituals and sayings all lost. unrecoverable. sad!

Teach his philosophy then. Read the new testament so you can teach it far and wide

Paul didn't write the Gospels.