Whites are best looking

The white race is objectivly the most attractive race. When was the last time you've seen a good looking nigger bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/all-14-20.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay, no arguments, but I'd just like to say plenty of Indian girls literally look white with brown skin.

Kys

sneaky qt threat nazinon

Both of them are ugly.

See this reaction right here? It's why I do the Indian shit, why the fuck don't you fuck off, talk to one and realise they completely lack the tsundere shit white girls do?

Honestly I can't stand it when I talk to an ugly white girl and she pretends I'm hitting on her and that she's rejecting me. This should be sexual assault, implying I'm into fat white tubs of lard should be sexual assault.

Asian women aren't bad looking, but they can never match up to white women.

you are gay

You sound like a fucking nigger kike. I want to gas you.

Hard mode, an actual nigger, not mixed.

Even being 50% white she's still literally average
definitely cute but idk man Asian faces are so featureless

Nice body below average face. Still a half whyte bitch.

Northern Indian girls are literally Aryan, nigger.

Asians are better

Afros are fucking disgusting

yesterday

No race can manage to look good as this.

Yeah dude, because niggers totally hate fat white women, it's not like a certain group of women has a certain stereotype of dating another certain group.

Indian women define underrated, literally every race mixing or "muh white wimminz" thread until all you can imagine is eating cumin and coriander fish flaps. If you're a white woman (and obviously not a feminist), I'm actually sorry, but I do have reason for this.

She's Korean, meaning she is probably half plastic. (I still think Korean girls are generally attractive tho hehe xd)

WTF is that feet?! It's bigger than mine and i use 46 (12) shoes

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

No such thing as white race. We know now that Europeans are a mixed population of middle easterners, european hunter gatherers and siberians. Much purer prehistoric Europeans without near eastern admixtures and little to no mongoloid looked more like this but with black skin(not shown on reconstruction). Skull shape shape is different when compared to modern mixed europeans. This is western hunter gatherer from Spain.

Indians are amongst the ugliest females on the planet. Nice try, Ramdeep. Captcha: fotocopie koala

don't dox me shill, take my picture down now!

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR FUCKING BOARD! REEEEEEEEEEEE

some billionaires daughter

don't believe the lies, whites are the nastiest women on the planet, stay away shitskins

Only white men are allowed to have white women. Any shit skin that goes near a white women should be shot.

That White bitch literally has the skin color of a shaved cat. You lepers burn in the sun like a California forest.

>water is flowing through a river, because the water is flowing the river does not exist only the water exists
you are a literal retard

>muh shit-colored skin nigga
you look and smell like feces

pale, creamy skin is toppest tier

asians are more attractive

What do you think that pile of rotting, bloated, diseased dead people smells like?

Nigger.

Attractive people are attractive, race and preference plays only a minor part in it

races look fairly different on average, so it's safe to say that a particular race is significantly more attractive on average, and that race is white

This.

Whites are tall, slender curvacious. Compared to a squat latina, a gorilla body African or a child-body asian, how is there even a comparison? Whites set the standard for beauty

I bet if you did scientific surveys, you'd find that other races find whites much more attractive than even their own race. Hell, I bet if you hooked up fucking electrodes to someone's brain and measured their pleasure response, you'd find they considered whites much more attractive

>be me
>whitey
>in relationship with japanese-american girl
>fantastic woman, I really couldn't have asked for a more understanding partner and more beautiful of a relationship
>plan to marry, have kids

I should feel guilty and like a traitor but I don't. Sorry Sup Forums I fell for the yellow meme and don't regret it

OP speakum fact

Shut up, do you want others to still lust after our women

enjoy your resentful anti-white kids and their mental problems

Mixing scum. Fuck you and Kys.

t. abo-admixed Indian subhuman

THEN STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE BETTER

Good for you

Is she redpilled? Is she a virgin? If either of these is 'no,' then you fucked up badly.

this
in a perfect world...

which race is the best? take a guess

Could you also tell us how long a piece of string should be?

Nigger hair will never be attractive imo. Straighten that shit out you fucking monkey. Theres a reason nigger bitches in the sahara shave their heads.

This. Nigger bitch hair is disgusting. It has bugs and shit crawling in it.

weak bait

Your (((logic))) is faulty, op.
Report for re-education IMMEDIATELY.

Why do I get the feeling that this image was made by a jew?

>water is flowing through a river, because the water is flowing the river does not exist only the water exists

Europeans have some leftover prehistoric european genes but not that much actually.

Real European WHG(dark blue component) ancestry is very low in modern europeans (less than 20% n most european populations). Most of hunter gatherer ancestry in modern europeans is from heavily siberian americoid admixed EHG and and WHG admixed middle eastern anatolian farmers who colonized Europe. Europeans also have smaller irano-CHG middle eastern admixtures from Indo-European steppe invaders.

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/all-14-20.png

Yes, arab women are so beautiful.

just made it with paint
ethnicity : arab
religion : agnostic from shia muslim family

Alright leaf, time to move across the border and join your people, you have no place in future "Glassland."

>muslim
I was close.

you took the WORST fucking example of a white girl, do you think people are that stupid to fall for your jew tricks?

pls gib me white gf

Yes i agree with the OP as we can see here, the white phenotype is much more attractive than the black phenotype as they are displayed side by side for easy comparison

she's an actress in the hottest tv show across the western world

top tier asian women can compete with top tier white women, but for everything below top tier (so, for everything that's actually relevant for the average guy) white women look a lot better

Majority of Europeans to put it simply are half-arabs.

>japanese-american
No such thing. Americans are white, your future wife is an invader. Enjoy having sons that hate you and whore daughters.

>No such thing. Americans are white
More Americans need to understand this 2bh

White ARE tjhe best looking*
*Until age 24 where they begin to RAPIDLY age like a carton of milk in the sun

Race traitor

Ugly as fuck but arab woman is iranian looking. Real arab(bedouind are lowest iranian admixture in MENA and are closest to Natufians) looked closer to this.

All women turn to sour cream after 22, not just white women.

Fuck off, Abdul.

brown girls are the best desu

>Americans are white

picrelated.

Also

>Western women
>Attractive

You need to find the more vile, childish, self-entitled cunts.

kek

That's clearly Spanish, so white.

I'm polish and you're retards with zero knowledge about modern population genetics.
Gnetic history of west eurasia is pretty well understood now.

Holy shit get off our board newfag.

European girls: blue eyes, blonde hair, angelic facial features ----> superior genetics.

No one can compete with that.

Only the few asian women that are packing big funbags could at least be interesting, and gladly fuckable, but still can't compete with us.

Nigger bishes? gorilla facial features. Noses, jawline, lips, dark skin.. Fucking nightmare genetics.

Redheads are best looking.

Now don't even come near them with your nigger-tier genes, brown-eyed black-haired faggot.

Pedophile shit skin just like your prophet.

Grey eyes look better than blue ones

no

yeah gray too are okay.

>nigger bitch
They're all men

Grey eyes are just a variation of blue eyes.

***reaches for sunglasses

Ahh. That's noice.

The white race in general ages a lot faster than the other races but they are beautiful.

What is up with all these newfags?

Stop projecting your newfaggotry. been here since '13 so I don't know what you are going on about. Kill yourself nigger.