Why is it that Asians have superhuman intelligence but can only badly copy whats already been done?

Why is it that Asians have superhuman intelligence but can only badly copy whats already been done?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4854718/quantum-entanglement-teleport-space/
archive.fo/5rLgh
youtube.com/watch?v=aW6lDZIGk_Q
technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chongdanoff

High IQ doesn't mean high creativity.

kek

OMG he got the rangdown!

THERE IS A THIRD BOG
WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKERS TELL ME

can has lundown prease?

China is actually ahead of the rest of the world by about 6 months or more in certain areas of technology.

Here is just one example:
>time.com/4854718/quantum-entanglement-teleport-space/
archive.fo/5rLgh

>the call that saved cambodia

Bongdanoff !

Asian cultures value conformity which is unhelpful when it comes to innovation. Great for packing a shit-ton of people in a small space though.

>5 more iq points
>super intelligence
Also iq is only about pattern recognition it's a bad meme that iq is all that make you smart.

We found the Wongdanoff

>the phone call that saved Hong-Kong

*gives you a quick rundown*

>6 months or more
kek where did you pull that out from?
it was such a convincing statement

???? DOES TRUMP KNOW ABOUT THIS? GET THIS TO THE PRESIDENT AT ONCE

except exo-suits

You're thinking of Chinese.

>Asians have superhuman intelligence
They don't. They have parents who discipline them until they are good at following instructions.

They are intelligent in the same way as a photocopy machine.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

PHONE CALL THAT A SAVE EULOPE PREASE

HERRO DIS ROTCHSCHILE? YOU BOW TO ME NOW

We have contacts all over the world, Dahnald. I have the Boglegates now.

This is the priesthood rising, Dahnald.

So why not use their method of obtaining rocket technology against them? We let them expend their resources and we swoop in steal and refine the tech once they have it sufficiently fleshed out

Is Jay Leno a bog in the middle of transformation?

>Gets chin implant
>Gets cheek implant
>Ignores the jaw implant

Why do all these wealthy people who dump so much money into facial reconstruction not know about how to balance out the face?

You can get surgery and make yourself look ubermensch as fuck if you have at least some knowledge about the face. All these bad procedures are because the client is a retard.

Whites dominate the genius spectrum. Asians are more concentrated lower than 160. Don't be fooled by averages alone. Aside from IQ, the entire array of genetics that influences behaviors, risk taking, individualism, introversion, extroversion, aggression, impulses and so on is on average different. Whites have unique averages in general that clearly lead more to "extremes" in pioneering, altruism, creativity combined with their intelligence. On average.

Haha ya you should meet his friend peet he's a real moss!

He looks like an anime character, cant put my finger on it. Def some rock lee in the haircut

women love big chins

(((They))) know whats up. roman catholic 106.66?

He could have not looked so fucked up if he at least understood facial harmony.

women love money more

>he has 6 kids from multiple women
i wonder what they look like

Fuck you carson.

What the fuck is wrong with this chink? Did he get plastic surgery in a retarded attempt to look more "white"?

You have to be an individualist to be creative. In the west we have small percentage of such individual people that can come up with things.

Asians all use what was used to not stick out.

Almost all scientific, inventive breakthroughs of the past 400 years have been from non-Jewish whites. There's a reason Jews were never known for discovery and creativity: their doctrines/culture over thousands of years has a deep history of suppressing "out of the box" thinking and tinkering. The stereotype of pushing conformity and stable career jobs is true.

Again. Don't be fooled by averages. You can have a group with higher averages but clustered lower. The long tail is what matters when it comes to technological discovery all around us that most people completely take for granted.

Normal, a Bog's true form is only revealed later in life.

The call that won Macron the presidency.

I was at the space conference where this was presented and it was criticized for being a Rube Goldbergian approach to the entanglement question.

Though, I have to admit they make awesome rc flying saucers.

He already knows, believe me.

bogdanoff meme shoop

Pssst. They cheat on their own tests too.

I heard it on youtube.

I disagree
>youtube.com/watch?v=aW6lDZIGk_Q

only, 'steal and refine the tech' means we have to reverse engineer it before we can refine it. even after stealing it we fall behind another few months just trying to understand it, the whole time they are already in the refining phase

it is interesting they managed to do this, but I agree with what you mean. most pop-sci reports it as 'teleportation' where in reality its closer to just the instantaneous transfer of information, not matter...

but it is the first step to a quantum fax machine, or a quantum walkie talkie

Apathy.

Smart people turn emo because

Nothing really matters

I think this is accurate not entirely true. Now I'll tell you why.

Firstly, how often do we see genuine "Eureka!" products? They're rare. What we see much more commonly are innovations of existing things. When something new and unique is introduced it still doesn't mean success. For example IBM's Simon smartphone and the Segway scooter.

Secondly, R&D is expensive. I know many Korean companies have adopted a fast-follower approach, allowing others to do the hard work of innovating and inventing, and if it's accepted by the market the Koreans quickly storm in to capture market share. It's a safe strategy, though it's not without its risks.

Thirdly, where some Asian companies have first introduced novel and even unique products, they were still flawed in some way. IIRC, LG launched a colour screen internet-capable smart phone, but the software was flawed. Apple's iPhone came after and its OS was superior. The Koreans and others were stuck until Google released Android - Korea's gov't protected its producers by not allowing the iPhone market access until Samsung and LG introduced their "me too" product and captured all the market share. The first MP3 player was also Korean, made by iRiver. Again, it was plagued by software problems that Apple's iPod was able to sort.

Lastly, Asia doesn't have a thriving venture capital scene. You can invent a revolutionary, world changing product, but without funding to push through it's a tough slog.

An anecdote. The Korean gov't has spent heavily promoting Korean culture such as K-pop overseas. Yet, the first Korean artist who gained worldwide renown was one who was not promoted by the gov't. The success of Psy's "Kangnam Style" surprised the Koreans more than anyone else; he certainly didn't fit the mould the Koreans thought would be successful overseas. Yet, the gov't persists promoting certain artists (managed by favoured producers); Korean artists tailor themselves to what will be supported by the gov't.

>777
checked, my south korean friend
>The Korean gov't has spent heavily promoting Korean culture such as K-pop overseas
Is this why K-pop threads area always all over /bant/?

They have a conformist mindset, so thinking outside-the-box is discouraged. This results in less innovation. This type of problem is endemic to all forms of collectivism

I ran out space so will continue here.

I think familial pressures play a big part.

Parents want their children (mostly their sons) to get jobs with the government or the top companies. They're seen as safe. Having secured this their marriage prospects increase. Once they get married their parents are pushing them to procreate. And once the parents retire they expect their adult children (the first-born son) to take care of them. All of these expectations push people onto and along the conventional path.

Kek

Are you in need of a quick rundown?

china was a mistake to industrialize

I don't know the answer to that. The government underwrites overseas tours, supports bloggers, etc. Embassies and consulates help out. Cross promotion w/ Korean manufacturers is done. Koreans pay a TV licence, and Korean TV series are sold at cut-rate prices to overseas broadcasters. Direct and indirect subsidies are used to brand Korea as a cool place in the expectation this leads to higher exports and greater inbound tourism.

they're not insectoid like some people have theorized, they're actually more like replicators/grey-goo. A self-replicating machine that consumes every resource possible and has no concept of growth control.

They rakku creativity

Chinese scientists recently just teleported something.
technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/

Japanese inventors has been responsible for a great chunk of modern comforts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

Dont generalize.

quantum entanglement is not teleportation reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you separate shit in low distances.

who even let them do this?

give a chinese man a hammer and he makes more hammers. Someone gave them a coal plant and now they're out of control

EL PERUANO

they've been literally playing catch-up for the last 106+ years in earnest and the last 200 years in practice. it'd been a protracted effort because of political, social instability, wars, civil wars and world wars throughout that time.

this isn't to denigrate the Chinese because if you want to be brutally honest with yourselves most of the rest of the world were playing catch up to them for most of recorded history prior to 200 years ago.

>most of the rest of the world were playing catch up to them for most of recorded history prior to 200 years ago.

Voila. Some hard truth there.

>200 years

uhh more like 4-500 but whatever

Looks like the little fella overdose on the bogpill

>who even let them do this?

For starters Nixon. Decided to use Red China to 'contain' the Soviet Union. Once Mao died and Deng became the leader he liberalised Guandong and Shenzhen and the western capitalists were off and running and the west opened their markets to facilitate China's
peaceful rise" which has proven to be bollox.

cheers
>uhh more like 4-500 but whatever
4-500 years ago would mark the height of Ming complacency, the active decision to turn within with respect to the rest of the world and the transition to the Qing Dynasty that carried on the same way. however the balance of trade and flow of wealth remained in China's favour until the early 19th century and Britain made robust inroads into China following the Opium Wars. that's the turning point, so yes, 200 years.

>uhh more like 4-500 but whatever

I see the 14th century as the start, then 400 years ago the west catching up being well underway, and the culmination, i.e. proof of western supremacy, being the Opium War which was 1839.

Because collectivist societies do not promote free exchange of ideas and personal development as individualist societies.

So you end up with a culture pretty good at copying and applying at a large scale but kinda crappy at coming up with their own thing and to individual rights.

asians are not that intelligent bro

at least not to the extent that white people have to be afraid of it

>So you end up with a culture pretty good at copying and applying at a large scale but kinda crappy at coming up with their own thing and to individual rights.

It is indisputable that collectivist China made numerous innovations and astounding inventions. Some happened accidentally and others were deliberate. I think it was imperial wealth, the tributary states, and the silk road that played a large part in bringing in ideas and financing these accomplishments.

>VHS
>DVD
>Blu-ray
>PS1/2/3/4
>bad copies

>asians are not that intelligent bro
>at least not to the extent that white people have to be afraid of it

This is how people and nations get into trouble. Never underestimate anyone.

exactly. too many Sup Forumsacks labour under the mistaken assumption that an overemphasis on the humanities to the detriment of STEM is a large part of the downfall of western society. untrue, it's the neglect and ignorance of it that has.

>that's why they're called the Zerox Jews.

the average IQ in the smartest Asian country is 103. that's not superhuman, that's average.