Is he a guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wh-

Wh...

What? Bitch you will BE the elderly by then

They must have fucked this guy into insanity with a radioactive dick as a warning to other leakers.

Dude has the mind of a teenage girl

Absolutely horrible what they did to him.

If you've kept track of Chelsea's twitter you'll know he/she (I don't remember what it started as) has gone absolutely bonkers.

What does that even mean?

(you)

The old should fear the young

so we can kill him then, thats great news.

I knew I recognized that joke.
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

Did Obama lobotomize him?

>The perpetrator's goal is to gain power. They believe that the devil has the most power, and the most powerful component in the rituals is the blood sacrifices in blasphemy of Christ's atonement. Another very important component is the act of sodomy which is the opposite of the "new birth" we have in Christ. The ritual abuse system is normally built around a three year old child, because this usually is the optimal time to create dissociation or MPD. This system is actually a mirror image or reflection of what appears to be a shattering of the core personality.

> They take a child at approximately three years of age and make the child fast for several days, force the child to witness human sacrifices, and to participate in a cannibalistic communion service. In some instances, they physically abuse the child and then place he or she in a cage or coffin to further the trauma. The child is sometimes drowned in a baptismal ceremony and brought back to life. In the process of all this blasphemy, the child's mind is reversed or shattered into multiplicity. The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim's "third eye" which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vile act, a demonic system called "Legion" is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is referred to as an, "unclean spirit". This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot.

who /nuggethead/ here?

Mind controlled like no other

Fuck. What is this about? What is this from?

This is MKULTRA, user. The religious, psychic stuff is obviously bullshit. But the methods are real and work.

yup his delightful ted talk.

So they're going to kill Manning because he's mentally disabled?
wut?

It's from a sam hyde sketch, reddit

Sage

Ha, fuck you buddy. Obviously now you don't want this thread to live.

>people here don't get the joke

I was under the impression that 2070 Paradigm Shift was required watching before getting your Sup Forums credentials

Holy shit a Sam Hyde quote? Is he not just a guy, but /ourguy/?

its a quote from Sam Hyde's Ted speech

>hey must have fucked this guy into insanity with a radioactive dick as a warning to other leakers.

america posters , stop taking A.jones literally you ugly fucking neckbeard

That's exactly the right message, Chelsea!

/ourgirl(male) /

and they say waterboarding has no lasting effects

>posts MDE joke that only Sup Forumstards would recognize
>omg he's literally /ourguy/ lads
Jesus christ, dude. Think a bit about whats going on.

I was really hoping this tweet was real

I was afraid of that. Is it common for that kind of ritual to involve costumes? Animal symbology and the like?

Think more "prison and torture" and less "ritual and symbolism". The objective is to break down the mind. All of the religious crap that surrounds it is misinformation.

But this is clearly a joke thread, so I doubt anyone even cares.

>reee the government won't cover my eventual transformation into a gay unicorn pony man
he's lost it

The tweet isn't real.

No worries; I was just reminded of something I remember from when I was a kid, and it gave me this low, sinking feeling. Basically I used to have this constant fear of what appeared to be a giant rabbit (though looking back it was more likely just some costumed guy) that dripped blood; it would pop up in my dreams and the like - I would be in a familiar place and talking to my family and the thing would pop out and throw its ragged coat/fur/shadow over me to pin me down, with the effect that my family would stop noticing either it or me. They'd be talking over coffee like nothing was happening while the thing clawed me up and beat on me. There were always Celtic knots and such popping up in those dreams, and as I later learned everything about the costume other than the rabbit head matched the outfit of Orthodox Jews. Eventually I was sent to therapy and persuaded that I was just a fearful child and should calm down because my "family would certainly be badly hurt if I went spreading talk about them not protecting me". And so when you wrote of this, I immediately thought: Wait, could it be that this was something like it?

Probably an idle thought. But I'll research this more.

do you live under a rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
13m:47s

This tweet and the gender listed on Chelsea Manning's identification have something in common.

Sensory deprivation over a long period of time will break any person.

They really fucked this guy up beyond any repair. Probably as a warning to other potential leakers.

>america posters , stop taking A.jones literally you ugly fucking neckbeard

Don't be so quick to judge, user.
Former MI5 agent and activist with his British Intel wife who were intelligent levelheaded whistleblowers on documentaries'a like AJ's Terrorstorm is suddenly turned into a tranny claiming to be the messiah. Look it up. It happens and it's fucking scary.

Fuck, I forgot his name.

David Shayler. Look that shit up. Going insane and turning tranny or messiah seems to be a common syndrome once you blew the whistle too hard. In his case, it's both. Just google that shit. He was an excellent spokesperson against the corruption and went on AJ's program and documenataries - afterwards turns into somethigng like "Chelsea" Manning except even worse.

I don't have time to watch endless memeTV.

sounds badass

it does realise IT might still be alive in 2070?

POLLUTION
WAR

I instantly recognized the joke, but is that tweet real?

Some get a bullet in head. Some get a "mysterious' fast acting cancer. Some just disappear without a trace. One got a dose of polonium in the leg. Others kill themselves with a nailgun to the back of the head.

But some get a fate worse than death. A living mockery of a rational sane human. Just one step away from a full lobotomy. The "live" in freakish deformed state as a warning that some fates are worse than death.

Pic is the guys who made the Matrix movies. They will live forever as an example.

they really kinda fucked them up eh

i heard they got with some bondage woman who was known to "break" men

Sam Hyde reference?

This should be done with all white boys. I just wish they could breed.