The gaming industry is fucked because of identity politics. Pic related is from this year's Games Done Quick...

The gaming industry is fucked because of identity politics. Pic related is from this year's Games Done Quick. Notice anything? Two men with make up and dresses playin pretend and TAKING UP A SLOT FOR AN ACTUAL, BIOLOGICAL WOMAN! This is the kind of shit that makes me furious, the video game industry likes to claim,
>oh we're so diverse look at us
when it still just a boys club with men in wigs saying
>please pay attention to me
Wouldn't it make sense to, I don't know, have actual women there instead of these mentally ill trainwrecks? The comment sections are locked in all the videos featuring troons, as well. Surprise!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVzfuRCniWI&feature=youtu.be&t=1249
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ&t=5327s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GDQ is shit yes, but two fugly trannies talking about 20 year old games isn't destroying the industry

so wait does that mean those two like penis or vagina, im so confused

>watch the GDQ stream
>number of sodomites increases each year, as if the boy-molesting fruit talking about his tranny "wife" 2 years ago wasn't bad enough

John Numbers did a deal on GDQ didnt he.

I don't know if you know this OP but GDQ isn't part of the games industry, it's part of the charity scam industry.

Penis only. This is what sissification looks like

As OP said, these are two dudes pretending to be female.

This years speedrunning event was fucking horrible. They cencored almost every single emote on twitch just to avoid hurting these degenerate's feelings.

Video games are for children and faggots.
A white man is too busy working or spending time with his white children to care about games made for children. You should be working on cleaning your room OP, not caring about trannies with arrested development.

>people still think videogame culture is something serious

thats what you get for praising e celebs with no vydia knowledge

when a dude who clicks buttons fast to male glitches is more famous than Jhon fucking Carmack then theres an issue

what a joke

They also added MSF Sea as a charith which helps and enable human traffickers send illegal migrants to get to Europe from Libya.

This is actually great, instead of letting women ruin everything, just call women who complain intolerant shitlords because they don't think a man in a dress is a woman.

Eventaully we will all become larpers

>sissification

>watching other people play video games
Why don't you play video games yourself, dum-dum?

Video games are great in moderation. All forms of entertainment are essential for humans.
Balance is key to everything

I just try to do my best and redpill the 12 year Olds on summer break when I talk about the "real issues" when I stream LOL for 8 hours a day. It's the best I can in doing my part for the cause.

This times a thousand.
and this

Related: Notice how as the distraction industry of video games go to shit the white man of the West seem to be waking up? I don't think it's a coincidence

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

In addition to making the twitch chat emote only whenever one of the 3 or 4 trannies were on screen to stop the chat from raping these women with their hate speech.

>dude it's not serious

That doesn't matter though. This event used to be cool with some people coming together speedrunning games and making bad jokes and no censorship.

Today it's some over the top sponsored agenda-pushing safe space. It's just sad seeing what it has become. Look up some youtube videos of the first events, it's just dudes chilling and having fun.

>Why don't you play video games yourself, dum-dum?

Why don't you go out and play sports instead of watching them on TV?

Why don't you go out and arrest and prosecute criminals instead of watching Law and Order?

"IT PUTS THE LOTION BACK IN THE BASKET!"

>the industry is fucked because the consumers are retarded
now that you mention it, churches are pretty fucked

>Why don't you go out and play sports instead of watching them on TV?
I don't watch sports.

>Why don't you go out and arrest and prosecute criminals instead of watching Law and Order?
I don't watch Law and Order

why are americans easily turned into mentally ill trannies? can you stop drinking the water and milk.

>clean your le room man xD
I'm sure you're doing the white race a huge favor while posting on Sup Forums, cletus

It's not the water or milk, it's the circumcision what's doing it. I mean think about it, they've already had part of their dicks cut off, why not just cut the rest of it off.

Liberalism has infiltrated and taken over that which you love. It's been happening since the 60's. Remember hippies?

The fuck is this? I also like how they had to put twitch on emote only. tk

>playing video games past the age of 16

shiggy diggy

>a white man slaves away so his fat fucking wife can buy makeup and jewellery to make herself more attractive to Tyrone

If you stop doing something to attract women, you had no chance with women in the first place. Women will like an alpha even if he is a Steven Universe fan diaperfur pedophile, and women will never see beta as anything more than an atm you have to fuck for a handout

Man, I hated the New 52 Joker origin.

t. fat fuck spending 10 hours of his day on Sup Forums every day

Anyone have the source image of this thread

>that flag
>complaining about others being manchildren

>Taking GDQ seriously after they basically turned the system into no-swears, mommy's little retard television.

The only people who actually take GDQ seriously are surface level redditors;
because they're too dumb to realize like 30% of all donations go the founder, and too braindead to hate Adam Sandler level humor.

>it's part of the charity scam industry.
This so hard, the main guy behind it Mike uyama hasn't been on screen for over 3 years and creams a massive chunk off the donations for himself whilst the charity also creams a ton for "admin", out of 1 million only 600k made it through and where did it go? That's right doctors without borders who currently are funding ships to bring ape niggers illegally into italy from africa.

As a male that's been circumcized...yeah, this may have something to do with it. I honestly don't have a lot of feeling in my dick. Less as I've gotten older. At 35 now, and I basically have to look at it while I'm having sex to be sure I'm still hard.

You must be a lot of fun. Definitely not insufferable to be around.

Whats witht that image? Is she dead?

Western video game industry needs to fucking die a horrible death

The best games that came out this year were jap games. Western "games" are fucking trash made to be played with fat lazy fingers

>bring up this video game topic of discussion on Sup Forums
>get banned for being off-topic

so talking about agendas and who influences your video games is now ban-worthy?

Weeb shit is no better though unless you talk about the real japanese games aka not all the weeb shit on steam.

He was on screen a couple of times this past SGDQ, don't have any caps to prove it though.

Sup Forums is beyond cucked

Why the fuck did they portray a greek goddess in horiz zero dawn as a nigger?

Dont post that again. That was genuinely scary.

Considering the implied effects video games have on a persons perception of the world and their beliefs as well as the sheer amount of money involved in intentionally destroying the industry, can we finally conclude that video games are art?

youtube.com/watch?v=CVzfuRCniWI&feature=youtu.be&t=1249

you should go to a doctor because thats not normal

This trans bullshit will ruin everything eventually and people will have to realize how stupid they were to not only support but encourage it. As more transwomen enter sports and start dominating women's sports, if they weren't boring enough as it is, will be over. Wen transwomen start getting promotions at work over actual women they'll be fucked. Because men ultimately do almost everything in the real world better, they're even better at being women.

The ONE thing that makes women a commodity to society is the ability to have and raise children. But they don't want to do that anymore. Instead they're making themselves butchy and hideous to the point people can't stand them.

Christ you must have either watched religiously or got lucky, my point still stands though the fat chong is creaming it bigly.

yup

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN
t. Sup Forums

>actual women
HOW DARE YOU

Just that unlucky I guess.

>comments are disabled for this video

No not weeb shit. I mean the kinda jap games that we grew up playing in the 90's and early 00's. That stuff has kinda been making a resurgence

>tfw no tranny gf to play vidya with.

This is a good redpill for you all, videogames are for children or adults using them for escapism. Stop playing them and if you must do only redpilled games.

Does anyone know why the video game industry has a unusually large number of trannies?

Feminism tried to, and is still trying to forxe it's way into gaming. It's been screeching about how women can't play games, so trannies faggots and women have been "punching up" by being as vocal as they can about being gamers. Wven if they aren't.

>redpilled games.
Like what?

Is this real?

Story?

Knowing and interacting with gaming trannies in groups etc for curiosity's sake it became obvious to me that it's all about the endless hedonism, sense of control and chance to do something that feel they can actually be good at being that they're almost uniformly broken people with self esteem on the floor who literally jumped gender because they feel they can't live up to being a male.

>Is this real?
>Story?

Yes and what do you mean fucking story? She got murdered isn't that completely obvious?

THE KappaPride CURIOUS KappaPride CASE KappaPride OF KappaPride EMOTE KappaPride ONLY KappaPride MODE KappaPride

>Wouldn't it make sense to, I don't know, have actual women there instead of these mentally ill trainwrecks?

they're fucking shit at games m8. also, no one is really buying this garbage imo, it's forced and i'm betting most people just tune it out anyway

they can keep trying, but gamergate is still a thing and no one in the gaming community will ever forget it

The worst part with most "trannys" is they don't even try to hide they're men. They just throw on a dress, and act like they're suddenly indistinguishable from women. If you're going to be a degenerate, put some fucking work into it.

There is literally nothing more autistic than speedrunning.

well maybe you should cut your dick off too and get with the FUCKING PLAN

>The gaming industry is fucked because of identity politics

No. Identity politics are just an annoyance for select franchises.

Gaming is fucked because of companies milking shitty options dumbfucks take.

Take GTA 5 for example. The game is boring as fuck, but rockstar doesn't improve the game with decent content such as an extended map, opening up interiors, making the tiny banks robbable, etc. because they're milking people who buy shark cards. Companies don't normally reinvent their franchises unless sales are critical. Same reason why WoW is shit, but they milked loyal players for a long time. Now that their players and subcribers are dropping at a critical low, they're FINALLY doing basic fixes that should have been done ages ago.

TL;DR, games suck when companies can get away with the bare minimum.

Maybe she was just on her period and got the house messy.

On another note, shitty games are popular because of Twitch streamers. Twitch streamers literally shill horrible games like crazy like a viral marketer. In fact, the streamers will play a shitty game deliberately for sponsors (free stuff like keyboards and other hardware) even if they know the games are boring. Examples? League of Legends, Roblox, card games, and Minecraft. The streamers just get a group of people to watch to make it look popular, pretend having the time of their lives, thus force-meming games into the mainstream. They're also responsible for shitty mainstream memes you see on Facebook such as ITS WEDNESDAAAAAY!"

Rockstar shills are also as bad as Nintendo shills.

Same thing with Smash bros. Melee used to be a good game, the franchise got worse with every installment because it tries to be more accessible to the masses.

It's more important to make money than to make a good game, because companies don't care anymore.

At fault are nostalgiafags that buy certain things just because of a name on it.

Fuck off nigger. No on here gives a single flying fuck about your safespace and even if we did we'll do whatever the fuck we want.

Hey Sup Forums please stay the fuck out of video games, stop injecting your political agenda on every fucking thread and stay the fuck out of Sup Forums, your threads are cancer and stop giving these SJW fucks attention they oh so want

The consensus is that your are worse than consolewar shitposters because your posts are consolewars Sup Forums edition

kill yourselves

>STOP HAVING FUN

Ok mr. Jordan P. Boomer, as soon as i'll be able to provide the same quality of living at the same rates you did.

>playing vidya games either after age 30 or after marriage, whichever comes first

Why even live?

i guess it's a good thing i haven't played a game for like 8 or 9 years

Nintendo actually had to reinvent themselves into relevancy for once. Their directions were so bad they actually took the hint for once. The Nintendo Switch should have been released a few years ago. SONY is going to beat them at their own game in the next year with their next hand-held device.

Also, that picture is accurate. And the community on their Facebook page is 50% people telling Rockstar that their direction sucks, while the rest are underaged Brazilians and Arabs who almost look like they're paid shills.

And the funny part? There's people who bitch about not having enough money for a super sports car when their garages are filled with 15 other similar cars that they don't touch. If everyone and their grandmother has the latest Ferrari and a rocket launcher, you know the online market is trash. This is the same issue with modern MMOs. If everyone is at endgame content with the sword of the mega titans, the game is bad.

If feel the same way with FPS players who want everything to be like Quake. It's like arguing with Trump or Bernie supporters when it's nothing but black and white to most FPS players.

You haven't missed much.

They all look so unhappy and unfulfilled

The one on the left looks so salty that he has to share the stage with another one.

>this was MY time to shine
>I'M the only trans in the village

because in video games you can be a real girl

I've lost all enjoyment of video games. I don't even like watching Let's Plays or speedruns anymore. Everything is either done to death or ruined by (((Marxists))).

No Fun For Young Men

>No Fun For Young Men
Write it.

I hope she doesn´t think she´s smiling.

>Kirby is my favorite video game series
>Tune into GDQ during the Kirby block
>Couldn't enjoy it at all because of the bitch they had reading donations
>Do some research and find out she read donations during LAST YEARS Kirby block, and that she was just as annoying
So they blacklisted BigJon for the NES Golf joke, yet they allow that cunt to read donations during Kirby block two years in a row, even though everybody hated her the first time?
Fuck GDQ.

Circumcision has been around for centuries in America, but the feminization of the population is rather new. It's something else.

>not knowing gdq is officially a steaming pile of kikery and poor quality everything

>not knowing it was a scam from the very beginning

Women don't like video games

>Israel
Checks out

guys what if its some 4D extra dimensional ruse, like those skits Sam Hyde did but instead of you knowing that its ment to be ironic and a skit they dont give you any hints but just the skit. I mean look at that pic, how is that not a joke someone does when they want to spice the ratings up and everyone just confuses this as some degenerate movement. Also if this is real hasnt it backfired against feminists who want more women in gaming? I mean its still all guys but now they cant say shit cause the guys are dressed up as women, who is moving the checker pieces here??? Its magical watching this unfold and all the degeneracy collapsing in on itself

Jordan Peterson is one of the only Uni professors talking about this within the context of men being able to be the only one working in a household

to be fair the first gdq's were before gamergate even happened, so i bet a lot of people's eyes then were still closed to the blatant kikery we now take for granted going on in front of us, everywhere

>the gaming industry
Why the fuck do you autists even care about the commentary and community and shit around video games.
I literally can't think of anything less important. Just either play the video games or don't. Why are you even watching this shit. This is your fault.

That's not related. Go to the doctor or increase your testosterone via diet and /fit/.

KEK MY SIDES ARE IN COSMOS

>they're almost uniformly broken people with self esteem on the floor who literally jumped gender because they feel they can't live up to being a male.
this
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ&t=5327s