If you had one chance to say something to her, what would it be?

Let me tell you about the jews...

Tits or GTFO

You look like shit

The Jews, Rachel.

Great speech fatty

Translation
>I'm selfish and ugly

>Who are you again?

>>>/tumblr/
Saged.

Why do you put eye liner under your eyes? It makes you look like a beady-eyed snake ?

"Enjoy your time while you can. You'll hang soon enough."

I'd probably ask her how much she got in the divorce and how terrible he was in bed to turn her gay.

I would just laugh hysterically at her

You trump...

Sic semper trannies

As a woman she can't legitimately carry on the family name, so all that matters is she reproduces with a white man. If that means a sperm, donor, so be it.

But it's a mistake for her parents to disown her unless she's a miserable cunt to be around. She will be a corrupting force in the lives of their grandchildren, and needs to be kept close and manipulated carefully in order to maintain access to her kids and prevent her from cutting their dicks off or creating more lesbians.

> Taught me that Christians hate
> Here are some hateful words
> All the best though

uhhhhh

Lose weight and you won't have to settle for a fat lesbian butch. Also, lesbians are sexless once married, so look forward to that.

OP here, thanks for the entertainment before bed

Your soul needs love, but your body and your brain need sexual intercourse, and while homoerotic sex-play can be fun and pleasurable and emotionally rewarding, it is not sexual intercourse but mutual masturbation.

KEEL YO SELF WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEET

Eat less walk more, your wedding is fake and you will rot in hell.

you're a fucking mental case

and then message her on kikebook
>and dont bring yourself or any of your faggot friends when you need anything we've taken out a restraining order on you and it you ungrateful little bitch

"You're fat"

thanx you selfish little bitch your mother and i will just use the money we were going to give to you and your HUSBAND before you became mentally ill and go on a long overdue vacation after raising your ungrateful little ass. keep an eye on the mail you should get that restraining order any day now. God hates fags

>YA THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONTCHA?

How stupid. Bible clearly states that if you love God you hate sin and evil. These liberals gotta stop cherry picking the nice parts of the bible.