What the fuck is going on in Belfast and why is it relevant enough for three e celebs to come all the way from America...

What the fuck is going on in Belfast and why is it relevant enough for three e celebs to come all the way from America just to watch bonfires?

Lauren Southern, Tim Pool and Brittany Pettibone have all made videos about it. It was basically just Northern Ireland bonfire night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=daTaCfx_E2w
i.4cdn.org/gif/1498907603576.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were already in Europe due to G20. Lauren is going to Italy with Generation Identitaire, UK was probably just a pit stop.

>e celebs

I hope death kills me before millennials do.

>e celebs
It's just the way things are now. My generation sacrificed giving a shit about normie celebrities to care about youtubers.

>just the way things are

jesus christ they think like boomers

>It's just the way things are now
no

why do you care what vloggers do? just a few friends traveling protesting for fun, then enjoying a bonfire, pretty standard vlogger activity honestly... i hope you dont actually rely on these people for news

Of course I don't. In fact they've all proven they know fuck all about the situations they get themselves into. The reason I'm asking is because it isn't relevant to any of their journalism and they would have actually have had to spend the money to get there. I wonder how they can afford all this jet setting too be honest. I was under the impression air travel is really expensive.

think of it this way
>some Brits come to live in Ireland in the early 17th century
>they don't feel particularly Irish
>they don't integrate
>their religion tells them they're different and superior
>their descendants are still burning ragdolls in Celtic shirts (to represent me) and yelling KILL ALL TAIGZ!!!1!1!
>it's been four hundred fucking years
but no, don't worry about it everyone, it's only a matter of time before the Muslim enclaves settle down and become just as European as everyone else I swear

So basically England did to Ireland what Muslims are now doing to England? kek

>I wonder how they can afford all this jet setting too be honest.
Patreon, findom and crypros. The YouTube "adpocolypse" was the most beneficial thing to ever happen to them, if you hadn't noticed they hid their Patreon earnings to beg for more shekels.

>e-celeb kikes in Belfast
the story

I noticed actually. Used to be able to see how many they get a month, but some of them have gone. What's findom and crypros? You mean orbiters and crypto currency?

Lauren is not Jewish:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Washington was British so was this his way of 'coming out'?

>Tweet from 2015
WTF shes jewish now

I love that Lauren Southern. Her soft voice let's me melt away and makes me want to shove my hard cock in her tender mouth.
I just want to bang her like 'bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang '

>crypto currency
Yes that's what I meant
and the constant begging is indeed a form of findom
youtube.com/watch?v=daTaCfx_E2w

>to represent me
M8 u live in the freestate. Stop trying to insert yourself into stuff up were. We wuz the ra and sheeeit

>soft voice

>Brits (well the Anglo-Normans) came to live in Ireland in the 11th Century after conquering it (geez, can you guys go any amount of years without someone making you their bitch?).
>They don't feel at all Irish
>They DO integrate by fucking half the Irish population
>A lot of Saxon jizz finds its way into the oh-so-pure-Celtic gene pool
>The Irish are actually descended from 'Brits', LOL!

like fucking pottery

I bet you have a map with Lauren's travels.

Stopping by, Lauren southern is hot af, hottest blonde bitch in the world next to ivanka trump. Would give left testicle to bang. Not much more than that though.

Ireland largely didn't become Protestant when Henry VIII decided he didn't like his wife anymore, which Elizabeth I and James I saw as a bit of a problem because Catholics wouldn't be good loyal subjects and if Britain got into a fight with Spain or France, Irish people might support their fellow Catholics.

They passed some laws that limited the rights of Catholics fairly heavily and started confiscating land from Catholics and selling it cheap to British people in the hope they'd move over and set a good example for everyone else.

This only really worked in the North-East corner of Ireland, where they got their hands on a huge area after a rebellion that lasted nine years eventually failed. They offered that land to Scottish people and they came right over, delighted, because Ireland is awful and cold and wet but Scotland is even worse.

Their descendants are still there. The reason Northern Ireland exists is that the descendants of those British settlers remain in that area and when Ireland became independent they wanted to stay British. Northern Ireland is about 55/45 British vs Irish by numbers and the Irish population is growing slightly faster so demographically may become majority nationalist in a few decades.

If Ireland is reunited it will be an almighty fucking mess. The northern Protestants will not accept the authority of the Dublin government and will probably start blowing shit up. Nobody wants to admit how difficult it might be; people kind of imagine we'll just raise the Irish flag over Belfast City Hall and that'll be that and it'll all be fine.

It will be horrendous. We'll have 800,000 people who don't recognise the government as legitimate, which of course means the law is just a load of words on paper.

This is what Europe faces now. English law obviously means nothing in Rotherham because a lot of people in Rotherham see non-Sharia law as illegitimate. Now let's rape 1400 girls lol.

It'll be interesting.

nobody has ever claimed the Celtic gene pool is pure. Celts arrived in 500 BC, mixed with the people who were already there, presumably the occasional Romano-Brit joined in from time to time, then along came some Vikings and got mixed in, then some Norman nobles mixed with wealthy Gaelic families and that was fine, etc etc. The difference is that these settlers invariably started considering themselves Irish (Irishness being quite a vague thing which we can't define precisely but it probably involves hurling and complaining about having to learn Irish in school). We're traditionally quite accepting.

But here we have a group that explicitly rejects Irishness, and because they explicitly reject Irishness they've been a pain in the ass for four centuries. Meanwhile Europe is importing people who explicitly reject Frenchness, Britishness, German-ness, etc and everyone is assuming it'll all be fine eventually.
>spoiler alert: it won't

You do realize that someone who's father is Anglo-Saxon and whos mother is celt only carries half of his father's genes? And when that anglo/celt halfbreed bangs and Irishwoman theres no only a quarter of the saxon genes being passed on ect. Theres a genetic impact to be sure, but there wasn't enough migration to produce a profound shift in the local genetics.

>M8 u live in Ireland. Stop trying to insert yourself into stuff over here. We wuz Cu Chulainn and sheeeit

And none of them have a fucking clue about Irish politics.

Correct

Why the English have allowed Muslim invaders into their country is beyond my comprehension.

Whatever they say it's going to be cringe, totally wrong, and revolve around shitty comparisons to whatever American/(((American))) narrative of history they have.

>just to watch bonfires
It's called promoting European values and traditions.

I-I'm scared Finn-user, p-please don't rape me

just think good thoughts like LS is a 100% white, Nordic goddess that has our best interests at heart and isn't actually a Jewess exploiting a currently popular meme for her own gain like the shills and liars say she's doing. you'll be be rape free, i promise!

They were interviewing people and asking them about it. Tim pool did anyway. What's so hard to understand about them being independent journalists/reporters

they go to get drunk across europe on patreon money

this isn't exactly your volkisch may day bonfire m80

lauren southern a shill fuck genration shitdentity

yep it's a celebration of heroes like Ian Paisley.

2 potatos have been deposited into your account.

Where are the videos?

k

88% of the Irish genome can be traced back to the pre-Celtic population. Look to Sligo or Roscommon for examples of people that most resemble the original post-Ice Age population.

Lauren Southern is in Northern Ireland? Fugg.

They are very impressive bonfires lad

Go b-breed her in w wheat field

They're better than j-celebs

Literally the only good things to be built by Norners since the Titanic, and that sank

Fuck off with that stupid bitch Lauren Southern

Nobody cares

Seek help

He was born in Virginia...?

I care :3

Fuck she is perfect

M8 how do you not know this stuff? Washington literally held British citizenship as did the rest of the founders. Wasn't the whole American revolution predominantly British settlers disagreeing with the state?

His ancestors were Anglos from Britain.

Consider your ID checked.

Theres a town called Washington here where his grandfathers home is.

You're now ready for the blackpill, friend.

Nothing changes.

The people attending these bonfires occupy the social strata reserved for negros in the US.

Mainland brits will agree.

I see what you mean.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1498907603576.webm

You're the same guy calling him out before right?

white cock does nothing to her
when you go black you can't go back

I laughed way harder than I'd like to admit.

kek

You're the same guy calling him out before right?

you could say he was an ancap, but then again he wasnt that stupid lmao

not sure why you hyenas are laughing. father's day and the recognition of fathers as an integral part of the family unit and the healthy upbringing of children are sorely lacking and a key reason why we have a degenerate society today. idiots.

Kikes will do anything for attention.

I disagree

If the writing was on the wall in 2050 or whatever, the Unionist leaders would accept it

Probably Dublin would allow some kind of local devolution in Ulster or the most eastern areas which are still strongly Protestant

Poor people always care the most about nationalism

>English
They're Scots. The Irish have been living with their own little slice of Scotland and they can't fucking stand them.

Makes the whole "celtic union" thing very clearly a joke.

This so much.
The girl is 21. She has no fucking idea what she is talking about.

These guys make videos of their holidays in which they meet some interesting people and do stuff that anyone can do.

I like their stuff but I don't fund them. Unless they have monetized videos which is basically never.

They are, like anyone, are another source upon which to draw information from to develop your own opinion.

She's not a Jew though. Stop lying.

You're like the dope who sits in traffic saying thinking traffic is affecting him, when in reality he IS traffic.

Celebrity is a description for an individual with influence and fame based on performance, creativity, attractiveness etc. So if a youtuber gets popular, celebrity accurately describes.

Don't like the way "e celeb" sounds? Tough titty, I don't like saying gif with a hard G but it's arguably the most accurate.

Quit being a grouchy oldfag and change your diaper, it smells full.

I wish plastic paddies would die.

You fucking scum.

theres a small chance of a chimpout and there fun to watch

Is Antifa mad? I'm sorry I inconvenienced your little assignment.

Let me bang, bro.

Do you know how someone posts without an ID like in the pic?

I don't know what you're talking about. And I've been to the UK so I am suspicious of what your motivations are.

I'm talking about this

A fucking potato.

Improve the economy overall and rid the politics/legal aspects of the remnants of popery, introduce a more vaguely white Irish nationalism (as opposed to the muh diversity shit spouted by SF and the liberals south of the border and east of the Irish sea) and the job could be settled along those lines.

That's not possible.

Limerick will be your Rotherham and Balbriggan will be your Brixton. I hear the nogs in Dublin 15 are already attacking elderly Irish people and marking their territory

If it isn't possible then how do people do it? If you look at the two stickies at the top of the page, the mods/admins don't have ID's.

I'm not antifa, I just despise beta retards like you, you fucking subhuman.

it's hilarious that these kids are learning Gaelic

at least English was already a cobbled together mishmash, Irish Gaelic is somehow more pure

will Sinn Fein ever admit this is more damaging to Ireland than lines on a map

>protesting for fun
americans sure have strange hobbies

I think antifa comes here and spreads the idea she is Jewish honestly. I don't even follow her and I know she's not Jewish.

They were all going to cover G20 together, but were threatened by Antifa fascists and so had to leave. Belfast was probably determined to be a good story they could hit while they were over there so that the trip would not be a complete waste.

If it isn't possible then how did they do it then? In two threads about her the last post has been by someone without an ID and posting things suggesting she is Jewish.

if you look at the two stickies at the top of the catalogue whoever put them there doesn't have an ID.

So if it's not possible how are they doing it?

Oh and one of the people who made the post literally called himself comrade.

Not an argument.
You are correct.
When threads are near getting archived the IDs stop registering.