Turkey 2023

next superpower

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=greece&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys should provoke a nuclear world war. You would be the only country to survive.

>British Envy: The Thread

Fuck off dirty roach, you'll never be white.

Yeah, I heard roaches can survive under extreme conditions. Maybe they might even mutate to super mutant roaches because of the radiation.

>you'll never be white

Thank God - the only way your women look half-attractive is when they paint their faces to look Arab/Mediterranean. The only decent "white" cultures are the current Western European ones. Eastern European/Slavic nations have historically been piss-poor underdeveloped backwaters full of inbred savages (like much of the rural United States today). The wealth transfer from the pillaging barbarians to the rest of the civilized world is almost complete, thanks for the entertaining political chimp-out.

Why do you guys wanna turn into Radroaches so bad?

>Turkfags think they have a chance against Greece
>Their pilots get their asses blasted away every fucking day of the week over the Aegean and their soldiers keep getting slaughtered by a bunch of goat fuckers

Only an actual roach would make such a post. OP is not using VPN. He's an actual unironic turkroach.

How when your people look like this?

>the only way your women look half-attractive is when they paint their faces to look Arab/Mediterranean.
Oh, you're intro bearded trannies with monobrows? Isn't that haram?

>Britain: please envy me, I'm still relevant :'(

But whites and asians built dubai. And will nuke it when the time has come.

>worst army in the NATO
>cant take a small city from ISIS
>wants to conquer the world

top lel.Your pathetic army is a meme tier.Greeks and the balkans can literally rekt you within 1 week lel

I see UN-Foodtrucks and Tons of Soros-NGOs for you in 2023

>built by whites

>like much of the rural united states
Objectively incorrect, nearly every rural state north of the mason-dixon line has an average IQ of 102+

>the roaches can't defeat a bunch of desert monkey's in their own back yard...kys

Have an inbreeding map.

Thanks buddy, this laugh saved my bad week

its the kurds in the east rising the statistics. post one with city by city and u can see it

i think you're overestimating your power, but let's talk alt least about the germs

Does that map show the spread of some Kebab chain store? Do they sell baklava?

I'll swat you like the little pip squeak mosquito you are you fuckin bitch. Come down under cunt, we'll break you on the Great Barrier Reef like a modern day Gallipoli.

Lets be honest here, Turkeys army would destroy Greece. Turkey would get assraped though if they tried to do that.

Just wait till the Shiites turn Dubai into a crater.

Lol no.Turkey has literally worst army in NATO.Plus don't forget half of their meme army deserted.

And Greece has the biggest and most well equipped army in EU

They got rekt in Al-Bab by goatfuckers.Greeks will annihilate the roaches with no problem with a little help from the US and EU

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=greece&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE

>And Greece has the biggest and most well equipped army in EU
What? France and UK have better armies.
>They got rekt in Al-Bab by goatfuckers.
True their army is far from top tier.

FPBP

Soon Idlib will join Türkiye.

I think Greece would win and in a nato v nato fight the other nato countries would stay out of it

Nice joke, got any others?

Why would you want more arabs in your country

nah

Turk knows the pain of minorities fucking up their countries demographics.

>globalfire power

top kek mate.

This site is meme.Did you bother to read how the ranking is made???They count from the fucking coastline km to population and fuel reserve

Just get the numbers son
>Most battle tanks
Greece
>Most jet fighters
Greece
>Most artillery
Greece
>Biggest fleet
Greece
>Most active personel with reserve
Greece

As for the turkisharmy.No comment lol.Half of their pilots and navy men deserted or arrested after the coup.And dont mention their tactical impotence.Literally got rekt by isis

Why wouldn't I?
Ten years later they will all say they are Turkish :)

Why are there still kurds and arabs living in Turkey now?

>Eastern European/Slavic nations have historically been piss-poor underdeveloped backwaters full of inbred savages

LOL Paki, tell me more about being inbred.

Kurds live in mountains so it's hard to assimilate.

roach got poached

whatever comes after the americans will be even more cancerous than them

lets just turn the clock back and return europe to a superpower.

So did the Armenians

>Eastern European/Slavic nations have historically been piss-poor underdeveloped backwaters full of inbred savages (like much of the rural United States today)
I think nobody here disagrees with that.

They lived in nine cities around north east Turkey. Much less mountainous.

Hmmm stop making excuses, you kept them around because they were islamic

this

No we tried but it doesn't work when you can't reach the population fast enough.
Whrn someone committed a crime we would send gendarmerie and they would just escape to the mountains becoming bandits.

what army do you gonna use ? the same one that tried to putsch ? you guys dont even have nukes...

explain

Everything in Dubai was designed by whites

the architecture you mean?

>Burj Khalifa
>Architect: Adrian Smith at SOM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

yeah and the industry. Arabs like to tout dubai as a 100% arab built place

radroach is the term you're looking for

Are you retarded? Turkey has a more battle tanks by far, has a couple more jet fighters and a shit ton helicopters more than Greece and has a bigger fleet. And on top of that double the active personnel and reserve. Where are you getting your numbers? Kill yourself.

independed lazeti will destroy r*aches

And ofc its a pole. Haleluja