This is probably the least outlandish claim about the Holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CYUa1aR2qWY
youtube.com/watch?v=6pbgOmaBx34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not Gods chosen, they say they're Jews but they lie they're of the synagogue of Satan. Seriously read the bible!

I'm aware of this, but memes take precedence over Biblical orthodoxy.

Lies

Holocaust is real my great grandfather operated the rollercoaster that delivered the baby jews into the ovens

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

my great grandfather was the electrician that made the electric floors that could fry the jews into ash in a matter of seconds

The roller coasters went so fast sometimes the Jews skin would fly off their face and land on a lamp shade, the heat of the bulb from the lamp caused the skin to fuse together forming the skin into the shape of the lampshade. The Nazis sold these to Ikea

That's just one verse and how do we know who the good Jews are then?

The Good Jews are the Christians, the ones who follow God, believe him and believe that Jesus Christ is the messiah, the synagogue of Satan lies they say they're Gods chosen but they murdered Christ! Every time you use the word Jew, the synagogue of Satan wins

>Free for all Jews sign
>they line up miles around the block

Jews cannot resist free things

never forget the masturbating machine. It would jackoff jews till they died

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html

insert sensiblechuckle.gif

This is a large list of Jewish fairy tales (but is by no means complete)

How do you die of jacking off?
youtube.com/watch?v=CYUa1aR2qWY

Jesus they were really unhappy about the whole event

Jews have sick imaginations. Only they could come up with such preposterous methods of execution

>good jews
HAHAHAHA

what do you expect? They were forced to actually work for once

>Hitler literally in process of getting you your own homeland in comfy Madagascar not some shitty desert
>war breaks out
>infrastructure starts to collapse near end of the war (when all the holyhoax stuff is purported to happen)

Some guy in Pompeii died jacking off, its pretty funny but can you blame him?

WHO WOULD WIN?

>The unanimous consensus of the entire historian community, mountains of evidence, and tens of thousands of eyewitness testimonies all claiming the Holocaust happened

vs

>Some sourceless infographics posted on an anime discussion forum

what the fuck are you talking about??

My great great uncle designed the giant electric chair which could fry 100s of jews at once

And yet it's still a pretty outlandish claim to say Zyklon B was used. It was a slow release insecticide not designed to be human lethal, which as per the vendor instructions would take *hours* to do a kill --> vent to safe levels cycle with. Meanwhile the Nazis had large stockpiles of vastly more efficient nerve gas like Tabun, which were never used for anything.

Literally no aspect of the holohoax myth makes any sense, and every detail including central things like the death toll has changed massively many times. It's incredible how the whole narrative falls apart the moment you start asking questions, yet it's hammered into every goy as the most true and important historical event that ever happened.

I think the answer is obvious

was it a chair that was 100x larger in each dimension, just a giant 300' tall chair? or was it more like an electric bench that would seat 100 people on it? Lol

This corpse (technically a sort of fossil) from the AD 79 Mount Vesuvius eruption. It's believed they were contorted into positions like this by the intense heat contracting their muscles though.

You're 0-2, come back when you actually win something.

Just because he was shining his spatha when he got buried and burned to death by ash doesn't mean he died by masturbation.

Those aren't Jews they are Christians. Jews are a race. Nice try

lamo. reminds me of the two guys that died next to each other, leading everyone to call them faggots 2000 years after they died.

Also reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=6pbgOmaBx34

>0-2
When did Nazi Germany lose a second time. If you say WWI then you're completely retarded

>lamo. reminds me of the two guys that died next to each other, leading everyone to call them faggots 2000 years after they died.
I forgot about this one, does anyone have the screen cap about this?

Could be muslims for all we know. Muslims are basically jews as well

>mountains of evidence
lol, except there isn't any. No order given to kill jews (just the aborted plan to maybe ship them to Madagascar), not a single corpse found with cyanide poisoning EVER, not a single trace of ash piles found from ovened jews EVER. This despite "eyewitness testimony" from jews that claimed to know exactly where these sites were. The underground "gas chamber" at Auschwitz is a joke which would be unsafe and hilariously inefficient for that purpose, then a few years ago we found out why when blueprints for that phase of construction were discovered with it clearly labelled MORGUE. Plus the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex had like 9 ovens total IIRC, which even if you assume were double stacked with corpses and as efficient as modern crematoria could only have processed a tiny fraction of what they supposedly did. At Treblinka jews were supposedly scalded to death with hot steam then the bodies buried, guess what zero evidence of any of that. In fact every camp under Allied control was proven to NOT be a death camp despite initial claims, only those under (((Soviet))) control conveniently were.

I could go on. Like I said, it's not a case of some aspect here or there that doesn't make sense, NONE of it does.

>doesn't know the difference between the old testament and new testament

More like Jesus Christ, you are fucking retarded.
If you are gonna bash the jews, atleast figure out that your fucking shit religion actually originates from it, and that Jews they have their own book too.

But what he says is true.

>Jews are inferior
Who are you quoting?

>that Jews they have their own book too.
2 books, all the really nasty shit is in the Talmud. It's literally a guide on how to commit crimes against the goyim. Some of the parables in there are amazing - some jew acts in an amazingly shitty way, you're waiting for a Christian-style payoff at the end where they learn their lesson, then NOPE the moral of the story is that he got away with pulling his scam so you should emulate them. Literally every jewish holiday celebrates either a successful deception of the goyim, genocide, a store of value lasting a long time (oy vey such a bargain!) or some combination of the 3.

Look, we can all hate jews all we want. But the moment you start capitalizing Christianity over the Jewish religion like a fucking moronic bully, you become just as bad as they are.

>Synagogue of Satan

If the Jews believe they are "God's Chosen" whatever, who fucking gives a shit. For God's sakes, they are people in this fucking world now that want to identify as a different race so who gives a damn if their shitty religion classifies them as God's chosen.

I agree/know. I'm just tired of reading these blind faith Christian retards spout nonsense.

>0-2
>Nazi party didn't form until 1920
Come back after you've read a history book
faggot.

If the holocaust was real why are there still jews? Atheists can't explain this!

Also, I think I would call it three main books. The Tanakh, Torah, then Talmud. Tanakh being the Old Testament which most Christians don't actually correlate with being in an entirely different religion. (Example seen above), and the Torah, made in scrolls, being just a portion of the Tanakh i believe. And Talmud such as you said.