WH user here

There's going to be a major happening tomorrow at 10am about 'Russiagate' that you guys are going to be very happy about. The deep state was sloppy and overplayed their hand and they are running out of who to blame. Sessions is done playing games, we are hoping for a graceful self destruct. Great work with the CNN meme war, the organs of the swamp that control the publics perception are being nullified for us for us to really make moves. The swamp does not want to be drained and they've shown to kick, scream, and muddy the water to hide their failures & mistakes as we get closer to true justice. The domino effect is coming, be prepared.

Copypasta

Keep LARPing faggot

I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take out ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our fucking world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier. I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful. Hitler was scary drumpf is a clown with the nuclear codes. Jesus christ.

I like turtles.

Civil war. 10:01AM Tomorrow.

Fake and gay

You ready to die,faggot?

kekked good pasta

>Drumph

You kikes are such niggers.

We'll fucking lynch you in the street you confederate fuck.

lol how many people in the white house go on Sup Forums? so fucking fake

sage

Civil war has already broken out but it's between shitposters on the internet so it don't seem like a thing.

Only happening that matters is a scalp from the swamp. Been waiting for months.

Prove you are White House user.

Bumeru

>with the nuclear codes
Ha, every time.

Nothing major will happen until Wray is in office. Till then we will have these cycles of FakeNews hysteria, get used to it.

Yes, you Hillary shill fagg, this is what happened, ready for being locked up.

Bump

isn't the queer in your pic culturally appropriating the shit out of some redskins wit that head dress?

Not all Gay's are like that though. He's just a bad example. Like the way you treat muslims.

Eric shut the fuck up. Your brother is in hot water right now.

Bump for justice