Swedish antifa activist Mathias Wåg coordinated attacks on journalists in Hamburg

So, as you probably heard the Swedish far-left activist and antifa-founder Mathias Wåg (picture) coordinated attacks on journalists at the protests in Hamburg (see Tim Pool’s video about it below):

youtube.com/watch?v=MKZUjpqgRo4

Wåg is a well known activist who runs the so called ‘Researchgruppen’ (‘The Research Group’), a group of left-wing journalists registering Swedes critical of our country’s immigration policy (they probably have the largest register of thought criminals in Scandinavia); although having been convicted several times of illegal activities, he is a collaborator of Expressen and Aftonbladet (Sweden’s two largest tabloid magazines).
This clearly shows the insane bias in our press.

A couple of years ago, Ola Sandstig, an investigative journalist, wanted to write an article about the connections between the far left and mainstream media in Sweden. After having been rejected a couple of times, it was finally published (use google translate to read it):

dagenssamhalle.se/nyhet/granskare-som-inte-tal-en-granskning-14461

As of yet it is the best piece ever to have been written on these connections.

Please spread the word! If enough people knew about how insane Sweden really is, things might begin to change!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheteridag.se/guldspadebelonad-mathias-wag-anklagas-for-att-ha-manat-till-vald-mot-journalist/
friatider.se/jag-ar-misstankt-for-ett-mord-mot-expo-grundaren-som-blev-regeringens-expert-pa-rasism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Traitors attacking traitors.

This is other people problem how?

Here is another article fro Nyheter Idag covering the incident in which Mathias Wåg encouraged a mob of antifa activists to attack and harass the journalist Marcus DiPaola:

nyheteridag.se/guldspadebelonad-mathias-wag-anklagas-for-att-ha-manat-till-vald-mot-journalist/

DiPaola has also accused Wåg on twitter for having encited the mob.

What more, not only has Wåg repeteadly gotten away with attacks such as these, he has also -- together with Researchgruppen -- been awarded the so called 'Golden Spade'-award (a prestigious award for investigative journalism).

It's because of people like this Sweden is falling apart under the strains of mass migration because we were never allowed to have an open discussion on the issue itself.

A Swedish governmental institute -- SOM-institutet -- has conducted research on Swedes attituted towards immigration since the early 1990ies and has showed that an absolute majority of our people has always wanted not more, but less, immigration if not a total stop.

It is because of totalitarian activists like Wåg our people has never been able to have its say in issues as this.

>tim pool

MY BEANIE KEEPS ME SAFE NOBODY CAN TELL WHO I AM WHEN IM NOT WEARING IT YOU RUINED MY SAFETY HOLY SHIT YOU TOOK MY BEANIE OFF NOW EVERYONE KNOWS I LOOK IDENTICAL WITH AND WITHOUT IT FUCKING FUCKER YOU FUCK GOD I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT FUCK

Stop shilling your channel here Tim Pool

facebook_com/1544331802517750/videos/1968823423401917/

>Bald, ginger cuck in his mid 30's

Just who i'd expect.

>Please spread the word! If enough people knew about how insane Sweden really is, things might begin to change!

Never change, Sweden, never change.

Who is the traitor who got attacked?

There are also more interesting connections among Swedish antifa. One of Mathias Wåg’s best friends and associates is Martin Fredriksson (picture). He has several times been convicted of violent acts and vandalism and was one of the co-founders not only of Swedish antifa, but also of the Research Group.
A couple of years ago Fredriksson also acknowledged that he for years had been an informer for Swedish Secret service, which poses a lot of questions regarding the very nature of antifa…

Journalists being anything by traitors.

Another associate of Wåg and someone who has had an enormous influence on Swedish politics is the antifa activist and academic Tobias Hübinette (picture).

Hübinette (who was adopted from Korea by a Swedish upper middle class family) has ever since his youth had a seething hatred for the Swedish people. He was the founder of the magazine and NGO Expo (which is like the Southern Poverty Law Centre in the US or like Searchlight in the UK).

He has been convicted of several beatings, arson, vandalism and has been suspected of having murdered a Swedish nationalist in the early 1990ies (see link below):

friatider.se/jag-ar-misstankt-for-ett-mord-mot-expo-grundaren-som-blev-regeringens-expert-pa-rasism

Now Hübinette is a researcher at the Multicultural Centre in Botkyrka where he has received several million crowns to research so called “afrophobia” and racism among native Swedes…

or you can just go to "that" board, get your wallet out

>It's because of people like this Sweden is falling apart under the strains of mass migration because we were never allowed to have an open discussion on the issue itself.

An organized gang is able to control an atomized majority.

wow holy shit

What a surprise. "If you agree with me, I'll be so tolerant!"

Didn't Stieg Larsson have something to do with Researchgruppen?

Kek. Dat balding tho!
R.I.P. Tim's hair

If you know who these people are, why are they still around?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Tim Pool isn't a journalist: he's a shill vlogger and he burned his credibility to anybody that pays attention when he whitewashed that guy that paid black dudes to smash a car with Trump bumper stickers by softballing every question on his exclusive interview: he had every opportunity to skewer the dude but instead he plugged his new channel. Defending this proven liar shows incredible journalistic ethics.

His friend there isn't a journalist either, or he'd have an editor that would have told him not to approach the people that beat him up that afternoon.

Identifying him as a foreign identitarian is 100% accurate, especially after his Breitbart sponsored European holiday. He can claim neutrality as much as he wants, it's as ridiculous as Stefan Molyneux pretending he's an anarchist. He can claim to be a journalist as much as he wants, but as long as he demonstrates conscious bias so transparently he doesn't deserve the title or the protections.

It's OK though, he can chat to his mate Sardon of Gamergate when nobody relevant gives him an interview.

what an ingrate

>Mathias Wåg, född 1971, är äldst och kan beskrivas som en ideolog i sammanhanget. Han kallar sig själv för militant kommunist
>militant kommunist
Why haven't he been attacked yet?

So you are blaming the victims of assault instead of the people who attacked them?

yes. 100%

it's like those prank video dickheads that take black people's phones and challenge hood nigs to fights. life isn't a victimhood contest, you don't win by doing retarded shit, and they know they're confronting large numbers of people that don't like their divisive shit and want to kick them in the teeth.

failing that, after lauren southern should say "it's just a prank, bro" after provoking piss attacks. then according to youtube logic it's the rioter's fault she gets hurt.

I wonder where this kangaroo rapist lies on the political landscape.

That's partially my point: If I were to continually affirm that I'm on your side would that put me on your side or would you judge me on my negative opinions of your beloved faggot attention seekers?

Looks jewish

this guy was walking around with a group of people and had photographs on his phone of 'fascists' and attacking them.

If you see him, get him

Should be you who find all the information on him. He should taste his own medicine