6:00 "You wearing a school bag you can't even read"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjA9IzGUy7o
youtube.com/watch?v=5ewmQsiFyes
youtube.com/watch?v=mJWLrTtvmhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RACE WAR

I like how he's being as racist as he can be without getting fired

If he calls him a monkey pre-fight I will waste a few goybucks and watch him get his chin checked. Should be a really shitty fight. I really hope he can work some white magic and get in his head so brutally that he makes it his mission to get his first ever KO.

I like pointy hoods

this is a huge propaganda stunt
mayweather will btfo conor and the social media bots are going to whip everyone into a racist frenzy over "WE R KANGZ" and "RIGGED" etc
we're through the looking glass here, people

Does he call the Jew out at 1:11?
He's /ourguy

This guy knows whats really going on here. Fermenting the race war through televised ebony and ivory play fighting

Wow, it's literally like watching wrestling, meanwhile you man-apes start beating your breast over a multi million dollar industry engineering hype with the help of racial tension.

Connor is gonna teabag Floyd you fucking nigger.

way to step in line with the conditioning, dipshit
there are no sides here
this is fucking predetermined

youtube.com/watch?v=wjA9IzGUy7o

floyd
> I still got a $100m

Conor
>thats to the tax man

Why is he talking about money so much?

What the fuck is this clown shit. Is this is what mixed martial arts came to, grade school insults? Some reality tv level garbage. But then again, what can you expect from a potato nigger and a regular one.

that's literally all that ugly manlet has going for him. if he had conors money, he would become the next drake bell.

Does Conor have a realistic chance though?

there's definitely something strange about it.

>"You wearing a school bag you can't even read"
If he doesn't kick that monkey ass all that would be wasted.

That is how Trump won the presidency. Americans see money as a measure of success.

McPotato is an alright MMA fighter, but a boxer? Nope.
MayNigger is sort of the antiboxer. His whole career has been a testament to his ability to dodge a punch. Matter of fact his fights are boring as fuck to watch because its a lot of nothing happening. He just dodges and weaves.

I could easily see Paddy getting beat. Buying into this prefight hype is just silly.

Well, it kinda is though

I think it's rigged too, but the other way around.

It's pretty clear Mayweather is only doing this fight for the money. The IRS is cracking down on his ass atm, so he took the fight with only a few months to prepare.

There is definitely a chance Mayweather could get dropped. Connor is well known to catch people slipping, and he is much stronger than Floyd.

Because he is a fucking nigger.

>Mo money Mo problem

McGregor needs to keep this up. He has to piss Mayweather off enough that the gutless little nigger abandons his usual tactic of running away and actually fights. McGregor will definitely lose to decision if Mayweather is calm enough to game the system like he usually does.

Clearly this and you're an idiot if you think otherwise.
People on goybook are actually saying stupid shit like, "Floyd actually looks scared!!"

The potato nigger will get massacred by the coon, end of story

This white boy wil get his shit kicked in so hard it's not even funny

there is 0% chance that conor wins a boxing match with floyd fucking mayweather
it is going to play perfectly into the white inferiority narrative and the lashing out of both sides is going to be something to behold

don't get personally involved if you can help it
let the hoopleheads kill each other over a trial run of things to come

>hoopleheads

b-but maybe hes carrying the schoolbag to learn how to read

nice suit, you can still tell he belongs in a trailer park though

It's a huge stunt, but only for cash.

Not everything is tinfoil antics. And this is coming from a conspiracy lad.

He sounds just like Oberyn Martell before he got his head smashed in by the Mountain.

I don't understand why Mayweather is doing this. He has a perfect boxing record, he's rich and famous..the MMA, which hugely popular, treats their athletes like complete garbage. Dana White milks everyone for what they're worth and then throws out their mangled brain damaged bodies after paying them pennies on the dollar. Why as a boxer with a great legacy would you subject yourself to that shitshow?

>having a great legacy in a dying sport or making a shitload of easy cash in a match that is purposefully set up to play to your specific advantages

He chose the latter.

>an aussie thinking he knows about racial tensions in 'murrica
this is the powder to set off the stick that will eventually set off the keg

they're going to continue to do the same racially-charged promos all over the country to whip everyone up into a frenzy and then media and social media will do the rest come fight night

this is the first true sortie in a campaign that's groundwork has been placed out before us for quite some time

Referencing that degenerate "le womyn power" pop garbage is the lowest form of bluepill.

I read through more of the thread, I thought I was going to be an MMA fight, not boxing. I guess that makes more sense.

Why is boxing dying?

>irish
>white

Ireland is literally just mutated potatoes. Its settled science.

Agreed, this is some grade A white trash degenerate theater.

isn't this like america's past time? making an irish fight a slave? who ever wins get the copper?

Only retards think Mayweather will win. He is already making excuses for losing in the fox press conference. He is too old, his hands have been broken too many time, his punches are like pillows . He is only doing this because he is like every other typical nog that gets money and throws it away frivolously. He has huge tax debts he needs to pay off, and that it the only reason he is even boxing with someone 10 years younger than he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ewmQsiFyes

>>an aussie thinking he knows about racial tensions in 'murrica

Fuuuuaark that was pretty fuckin rude aye.

But you'd be surprised just how much I do know; I'm an oldfag and fairly well-read. Though text alone certainly doesn't circumscribe racial tensions on a daily level. But it does grant you a greater view of the higher strata of manipulations.

Only a ''white nigger'' would get away with that.

>mfw this fight is going to be more racially charged than the last Super Bowl

i can't wait lads

There is something off about this, look at the niggers beside him

With aldo you could tell it was spontaneous, this on the other hand comes off as wrestling, everyone in on it

I meant no offense
I love my shitposting homies

I just didn't feel you truly understood the level of media-fueled tension boiling over here at this point

it will start with a few small explosions, but when it blows...god help us

When playing Bioshock Infinite I laughed when I saw the Whites Only bathrooms. I felt such despair and rage when I saw the Colored and Irish bathroom. They took white from me...

That guy is such pretentious cunt. He's just pretending to read some newspaper because he thinks that's business men do. What the fuck is he looking hat, the stock exchange?

i think that jew Stephen Espinoza started seating when he called him a weasel.

What the fuck are you even saying?
Mcgregor will KO Mayweather within 4 rounds.

You see mayweather, this be just like those roasts you see on tv, shaq, charlie sheen and sheit, but nigger, you be getting paid, now, who da nigga

Noooooo, you dont say?
Its just a big cash grab for both and for Dana White and thats about it.
Its a glorified show match for all the wrestling watching yankees. (Im gonna watch it too but just to see connor hitting air for 4 rounds until he gasses. Even tho i wish that he just knocks that iliterate fucker back to africa but that aint happening)

The paper is upside down.

The point is it's upside down. Cricket and a crossword, although, I'm sure headings are the same in Germanistan, still

Exactly.

>a junior league amateur boxer is going to knock out the greatest defensive boxer of all time

Niggers > Potatoniggers

What if McGregor killed Mayweather in the ring -- What would happen to the fabric of the universe?

Anyone who will pay $100 to watch this shit is retarded.

This is why poor people stay poor.

Look at what he's pointing at.

I sort of recognize this symbol...

He literally calls a Jewish media exec a weasel and insinuates he is duplicitous. Get posting low key memes on mma forums about who controls the media.

The poor people will be those who just watch an illegal stream or just download the torrent after the match. Those with money will pay.

Just go to a bar and watch it there.

It would be magical that's for sure

is he, dare I say, /ourpotato/?

You know low key I think those two actually kind of like each other just based off how they act.

They're both having a fucking blast at these press conferences.

Should be a good fight, can't wait to see it.

The Irish invade Africa

>chin checked
>flighty nog
lmao Mayweather doesn't chin check fucking anyone he just dances around for points -- genuinely the most boring boxing I've ever seen

A belgian who doesn't know what a swastika looks like
LOL
I suppose you wouldn't since we did all the fighting for you.

They do. They are both embracing their inner pro wrestler and working the marks out of their money.

Nope. 95% of poor people don't even know what streams are.

They spend their money on frivolous shit like that and then wonder why they are poor.

>I suppose you wouldn't since we did all the fighting for you.
Ya, thanks for """defeating""" Western society's last hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJWLrTtvmhw

banter starts @3:37

Opposite. It's those with money that don't know all the illegal ways of obtaining stuff you're supposed to pay for, for free. Poor people are poor because of bad jobs that don't pay much or because they don't have a job.

Losing to Germans isn't something the British make a habit of.

Please let Conor KO Floyd, for the future of the white race.

he reminds me of a nigger but he is smarter than niggers

Clever

this trash talking is gonna be sad when mcgregor can't touch a guy 12 years older than him once

tko round 4 Mayweather is broke within 5 years anyways lel

oh cool, it's the official "not politics" thread
i'll contribute

i think mayweather will cuck him honestly it would be funny though if mcgregor won i bet niggers would be mad

Floyd is 40, McGregor is 28... age plays a huge role in fighting sports and anyone who hasn't retired before the age of 40 gets BTFO by amateurs every single time. Look at Klitschko VS Tyson Fury... Klitschko was renowned for being the best in the world for many years until he got old and tried to fight a younger Fury. Tyson Fury even taunted Klitschko with his out of shape "athletes" body - that's what beat you!

People can call Mayweather one of the best, he has 49-0 to show for it, but he is old, do not forget that! While McGregor is young, full of confidence, optimism, energy and is not afraid to try new things all the time.

I'm betting my money on McGregor in this fight, only because of the age gap difference which will give McGregor the upper hand in the ring. Also, there will be 2 more pre-fight conferences where Mayweather will get booed off the stage like the last two times. That kind of pressure gets under your skin and in your head, we might see Mayweather losing his cool composure in the ring just like we saw with Aldo.

This fight will be all about bitch slapping a senior citizen for a paycheck.

mcgregor is going to be made to look like a fucking clown. I wouldn't be surprised if mayweather starts starts waving in front of his face and styling on him.

mcgregor is going to look like a retard flailing his arms around in comparison to mayweather

Daily reminder that "Conor" in Latin means "I'm trying."