ALERT POL ALERT POL

This Hapa named John Bettendorf has a literal micropenis and posts cuck threads because he doesn't like his racist white dad who reminded him of his little Asian peepee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqCccV6Y31s
youtube.com/watch?v=NQiS2tJqXZw
youtu.be/kRYIj7WS6EU
youtube.com/watch?v=-BEdTsvoZgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotcha, senpai.

Poor little hapa guy

im ebarassed that i replied

Go to bed, Shia.

>When you hit the upgrade button on Elliot Rodgers

Thanks, man.

KEK

>I couldn't do anything with my life because my dad rightfully dislikes nignogs and my Asian mom dyes her hair, there was never any chance for me:'(
What a mopey little faggot

One more reason to let people know: Mixing with asians is retarded too. It may not be quite as damaging as nigger mixing but it's still idiotic and your genes are fucked. ¨W-Women should not race mix... b-but if with nips...¨ No. No race mixing. Have principles and be a damn man for once. Too many on Sup Forums worship asians sexually. Nonsense.

Wait a minute. I recognize that head.

>his blog
>longingfordeath.wordpress
Kekd

Lol yeah, but you have no right to talk swedecuck. Imagine having a bbc worshipping swede mix son with a feminine penis

Oh my fuck

But you have no right to talk Ahmed

...Said the german. How about no. Our middle aged men... many are cucks that see themselves as ¨men¨ ¨redpilled¨ (in a way) but that don't speak up or act like men. Generation X, older millenials and boomers are as they are. There's exceptions though. And I think your people, just like mine, if given chance by men stronger than them, will follow as always and the women will do the same. Uphill battle Hans but one worth fighting.

Get uncucked unless you're an ahmed, in that case you'll get cucked soon enough. The white chimpout is coming.

where does John live?

>but you have no right to talk
A man is Not his Nation and his rights are only dependant on his own actions
Kill yourself, semite

UK I think.

>hapa
>micropenis

thats redundant

Must be US. His name on reddit and YouTube is Eurasian Tiger.

Poor faggot

>that subreddit
What a sad state of existence

I know a HAPA. He isn't full of self-loathing, I don't think. But he looks more white than asian.

wew lad.
for a moment i thought it read 'if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight'

As an inferior asian male with a micropenis I would be honored if the white man would rape and impregnate my women as he has murdered my brothers when we were never a threat to him. Amen.

2/10 made me reply

oh lawdy

(((BettenDORF)))

Literal Jew

Only one week ago we were brothers fighting CNN

This week, we're at war with each other.

FUG MY LIFE

Hapas are God's way of reminding us that all racemixing is degenerate.

Dond gib me uglby gids senbai :-DDDD

Here's your (you), you genuinely deserve it.

wow kill yourself you fucking faggot

anyways isnt the bbc spammer aussie? plus there is a leaf one i havent seen any uk whilst reporting the threads

Well a half hapa aussie isn't a surprise, the sad mental state of the subreddit was a sight to behold

Oh shit, A TREE

What's it like to be a country, but have to be a part of Australia too?

ive made it a rule thumb to not visit any sub reddits after seeing TD caps

CNN is bread-and-circus at this point. It's like red versus blue crap.

>Oh shit, A TREE
fuck off newfag

After seeing the spam threads and seeing that they possibly originated from that subreddit I had to check it out, don't go there. It's a den of madness and autism.

The spammers are several Asians and Hapas. Think about where there are a lot of Asians in the west. Canada and Australia.

CNN would have higher ratings playing Contemporary Christian music videos from the 1980s.

user i
youtube.com/watch?v=NqCccV6Y31s

post vid link

actually got em
youtube.com/watch?v=NQiS2tJqXZw

I actually got him for real
youtu.be/kRYIj7WS6EU

Pretty sure it's the same guy using vpns since the text is always almost identical, (and they are themed spam - this morning's theme being white girls rimming nigger's trying to suck their own dicks).

nice promo ET

Eurasian tigers voice appears a bit deeper

The guy has issues, but some of his criticism of yellow fever weebs is justified. I can't stand the hypocrite white nationalists who try to rationalize making soulless mongrels because they're bitter at white women.

Anyone have a picture of Georgia Rodgrrs?

His dad wasn't a white nationalist. Having prejudice against blacks doesn't automatically make you a white nationalist.

AH AH AH AH AH!

Suicide on 4, 3 ,2 ...

Finally an uncucked Swedish, I approve.

Prove it. Sage.

What is an Hapa, gentlemen?

Half white, half Asian.

Come on, Norfolk was never a country.
Keep your colonies and dependencies in line, Australia!
And yeah, I'm including New Zealand...

notch?

Thanks.
I'd call them Turks, though...

Oh shit! Sweden is uncucking!!!!

Well said, Sven.

New york

He moved to China WMAF couples almost broke him in the West

Can't be him, just can't

LMAO

A miserable pile of issues.

>John Bettendorf

I've got a 22 year old John Bettendorf in Ironton, Missouri. Could it be him?

No it not him.
You white bois are too mad.
Cuckspammer is Aussie

Could this be his parents?

faceberg = john.bettendorf.5

pls I want blue eyed blonde haired children

Is this the dude that posts like 150 comments per thread?

Not him he is not from CA
How does it feel to be so wrong in this thread?
Kek

Or at least golden eyed

It's ironic that most who want to breed with Japs are weebs. If they respect and admire Japan, they above all other people should want them to stay self respecting, unmixed pure Japanese

Hi Johnny

"Hapa" here. I know all about this psycho. He had a YouTube channel called EurasianWriter that got banned. He had a back up channel called "Gravely Humerus" which he renamed to "Eurasian Tiger" on which he reuploaded a few vids from the old channel.

He lives in China.

He is not Jewish, in fact his father was completely redpilled on the entire conspiracy.

He likes to comment on this guy's YouTube videos. youtube.com/watch?v=-BEdTsvoZgc

His age is known, I think he's 34 if I recall correctly.

This whole thread is hardly a dox. He has made all this info public and clear. As objectionable as some of his videos are, he makes a few good points. Like, how WMAF couples produce children with mental issues (I can attest to this), and how WNs ironically often marry chink women.

Forgot to include this pic

It seems to me that John should be reported to Tariq Nasheed as a suspected white supremacist and logged in his database. His racist postings on 4 chan should be enough to do it. Maybe we can help him out.

Ever since finding out how the majority of "[insert ethnicity] dominate white women" threads are just from angry non-whites I just can't help but find those threads fucking hilarious.

Yes Yes, its not him. Carry on, nothing to see.