WIKILEAKS JUST TOOK DOWN HILLARY

WIKILEAKS CAME OUT TODAY WITH AN INFOGRAPH CONNECTING UKRAINIAN BANKS TO HILLARY AND THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

PRAISE KEK!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber-berkut.org/en/
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/885229826319241217
lifesitenews.com/blogs/hillary-presided-over-population-control-plan-to-keep-black-haitians-from-b
nationalreview.com/article/423862/new-questions-hillary-about-irs-myra-adams.
nationalreview.com/article/423862/new-questions-hillary-about-irs-myra-adams
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Liberals BTFO'd again
When is Wikileaks releasing the Obama files?

b-bump!

you lost me at "praise kek"

Ukraine is our ally. Nice try Drumpfkins.

>pro-russia hacker site
I want killary to see the rope as much as the next guy but what are the odds this is legit? and if it is legit, what are the odds it gets any exposure?

So many bumps for justice today heres another 1

Nothing will be done because Hillary's party controls the media

Very likely legit since wikileaks posted it, but for seeing light, low for now. I still believe Trump is working on it behind the scenes but it isn't a simple matter. He can't just turn around and announce the Clinton's corruption people will think he's killing off his "opponent" if you can call her that.

Russia's the new ally faggot.

Russia's only an ally for those on the wrong side of history Nazi friend.

The odds are zero because the media is liberal.

Election finance...Ukraine IMF money to her campaign..
cyber-berkut.org/en/

Bump

McCain and Soros? Looks like proof of creating CrowdStrike evidence...?

>We will not forget! We will not forgive!
Really guys? It's fucking 2017 can't you think of something better than that?

Yes, it's a sticky situation. It's "inception", you've got to convince the public without a doubt on their own terms that Clinton & Co need to be held accountable for their crimes. Only way to do that is slowly but surely build up a strong case that only the most insane libtards can dismiss.

dammit russia stop helping
its like when david duke kept trying to help us during the elections

Good Job Wikileaks plz continue the Great WORK!!!

Translation please, no one here speaks vodka hieroglyphics.

But everyone knew about Ukraine and Hillary and Obama (and McCain) working with them.

I guess proof is nice, but it's not like anyone will do anything since the Deep State and the Media are all complicit.

The Odds are Extremely, Ridiculously high since none of it was a secret.

The state department openly put billions into this activity, openly.

Same with Jihadists in Syria. They not only didn't deny it, they publicized it.

Her supplying money personally is a bit different though. The implication here seems to be that Hillary paid the Ukranians to file false charges against Trump - This actually happened (Ukraine filing false charges). The assumption was that they did it as a favor to the U.S. not that Hillary personally paid for it.

But that's what this chart seems to imply.

For fucks sake, why would these morons release this now? This was the absolute worst time for them to do it because it's just going to get dismissed as a blatant attempt to distract from Trump (which is pretty obviously what they're trying to do). But seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

McCain and Soros were both active in Euromaiden. Again, this is not a secret or anything hidden or unknown.

Ukraine has been one of the major distributors of Fake News regarding Trump and the Russian connection - They even got caught out at one stage and it forced the Washington Post to issue a retraction.

Most people just assumed they were working with the likes of McCain and Obama as a matter of course, since they were essentially a puppet government for the U.S.

These charts try to draw a direct link to Hillary and to demonstrate that it was action specifically paid for by Hillary to disrupt Drumpf.

Ukraine is just a typical corrupt eastern european stab-in-da-back shithole.

They have no value and will never have.

Get the fuck out of here pooing sand nigger. We can manage without your types in our party. You'll never be us no matter how much you like Trump, shitskin nigger.

>(((UKRAINIAN BANKS)))
Another shoa

Boy do I feel sleepy all of a sudden

It wasn't released "just now". There have been rumblings for weeks now that there was proof of Ukranian interference.

>being this booty blasted about your board culture

this is a fun summer

bemp

This shit explains it. This explains Trudeau donating to the foundation. They're going to send weapons to Ukraine.

They're going to fucking attack Russia.

Bümp

Their tweet is dated today user. If they would have just waited a bit longer, at the least the media would have picked up the bait, even if they put their spin on it. Now it's just going to drown out in this Don jr bullshit.

bump

>PRAISE KEK!!

Wanna know how I know you push useless bread-and-circus shit?

*YAAAAAWWWN*
I'm going to lay down for a while, so tired, so sleepy

Actually, Hillary used IMF money going to Ukraine for her campaign, according to site linked by wikileaks

cyber-berkut.org/en/

Use your geoflag, turd puncher

>Wikileaks tweeting "allaged" shit.
losing their rep

WH user said MSM wouldn't cover this until the end of the week, and only then because they would have to.
Maddow was even telling his cult that any info coming about HRC would be false...so they knew it was coming.

Digits confim right side of history

I must have missed that thread. Shit, well in that case let's wait and hope it wasn't some bullshit LARPer.

>Wikileaks

Fake news

Bump for happening

Cry harder, she's going down

Remember it is ILLEGAL for a civilian to view ANY wikileaks information.
Only the MEDIA can LEGALLY VIEW this information. We will report relevant information to the general public, don't worry guys.

Who?

Bump. I hope King Nigger goes down too

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/885229826319241217

CNN is hear guys, shit.

What do we do now?

Thanks mate

The fuck is this implying? You think they're above that? Hillary wanted the presidency to start WW3. She enacted population control in Haiti. That was her proving ground.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/hillary-presided-over-population-control-plan-to-keep-black-haitians-from-b

What the fuck do you think they want WW3 for? The survivors would be disorganized, scared, in need of control. They have a free labor force. You think the rich would die with us?

>your board culture

Speak for yourself you autistic faggot, the praise kek bullshit is the most cringy, image-ruining shit that has ever come out of this board.

Grow the fuck up you fucking sperg

>image-ruining
oh god it's like gamergate all over again

Lol

The President decides who I'd along with the people.

>Connecting ukrainian banks and clinton foundation
so?
>took down hillary
How?
>taking down hillary in general
Down from WHERE

Democratposting is my favorite maymay since the newflags were added.

>her campaign
>the clinton foundation

CNN came out and openly admitted that the Russia narrative was a lie and no one cared.

Shit, there was more than enough to take down Hillary even before she ran for prez.

The debate isn't about facts or even incriminating evidence anymore. It's just about the media digging up shit to get Trump out of office for someone who they believe is more 'deserving'.

They could be a complete criminal and wreck the country but it doesn't matter. As long as there isn't some white male running the place, it's fine.

Don't know man, looks like hitler to me.

Wait a second, weren't ukrainian banks\politicans supporting her openly and officially?

It will enough, if FOX covers this.Wether or not Hillary and Obongo get locked up in prison, it's time for them to shut up.

Gamergate doesn't even come close to how retarded "shadilay brothers praise kek!" makes us look.

I hope she goes down but this bitch has more get out of jail free cards then, well, the Hasbro Monopoly board game manufacturing plant.

CNN came out and said that they don't have any proof of it. Conservative morons have responded with the attitude of "well if CNN can't prove it then its not real."
Don't you understand liberals don't actually care that much about CNN either, user?
But you're in such a rush to let them, in this one instance, define reality?
Federal agencies are in charge of the investigating, not CNN.

Where user? Can't find the statement CNN made.

shortlasting fad doesn't make it automatically a board culture.

What would you even do, anons.
What illegal activity is this even insinuating.
>B-B-BUT THESE PEOPLE GAVE MONEY TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
How many times do we need to go over this?
The Clinton charity org can take money from whoever it wants. They aren't campaign contributions. The Clintons could accept charity money from Kim Jong Un for all anyone actually cares.
Is this supposed to be some revelation anyway? That UKRAINE VIPS and THE WOMAN WHO SERVED AS US SECRETARY OF STATE DURING THE EUROMAIDAN REVOLUTION had strong relations?

You people are just bringing up factoids now about Hillary Clinton like they are supposed to be damning or something.

They couldn't stop her from losing the election. Everybody realizes they're a joke now.

I wonder if this is the happening White house user was talking about

Go down for WHAT. Do you even know what you're talking about right now?

>I saw that wikileaks posted something about hillary clinton
WHATEVER IM LOOKING AT, IT MUST BE A CRIME SOMEHOW. THERES A CHART AND EVERYTHING WITH ARROWS POINTING AT HER. HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH WHATEVER THIS IS.

You people are fucking cartoon characters.

So why wouldn't it take down Trump, too? Hillary isn't the president.

You sure seem to care alot about Hillary's reputation...She'll be okay. You don't have to defend her all the time.

If you cant comprehend the multitude of Clinton crimes throughout the years you are in a serious fantasy land or a blatant shill.

>you don't understand liberals

They hate white men and will look for any angle to blame them for their awful decisions. Did I miss anything?

>federal agencies are in charge

And they have found nothing. But, that doesn't stop liberals screaming about how Trump is still hiding things because that's the narrative.

Even if Trump got the e-mails hand delivered by Vladimir Putin himself, it doesn't change the fact that it was the content of the e-mails that fucked Clinton. Her conduct, her thoughts and the media's collusion with her turned people against her.

Every dipshit liberal seems to overlook these FACTS for some greater narrative that there was foreign involvement that somehow rigged the game against her.

Her e-mails could have came up clean or gave people more of a reason to vote for her.

The Project Veritas stuff. It's not a statement but when you have Van Jones saying it's a nothingburger and they are running with it for ratings, then it's pretty obvious it's bullshit.

sounds like mccain
he was hacked by these guys a year or so ago
they found some staged isis video on his laptop

Shadilay my brother! The normies will be vanquished from Kekistan!

P E R E M O G A
E
R
E
M
O
G
A

>her past crimes
Thats not what we're talking about user, we're talking about this Cybr Berkut info.
Explain to me how being linked to Ukrainian banks is somehow bad or incriminating or even important.
You people are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton. I don't even understand it anymore, she doesn't even hold an office or ever will again. I think Sup Forums gave itself some sort of brain damage surrounding this woman, as if Hillary and Donald are still locked in an unending conflict that defines political reality.

You don't understand and you're confused now but in time, digit after digit, KEK will reveal himself to you.

Thing is, Yatseniuk used IMF loans to support her, and asked for favor, like color revolution in Russia.

So what?
We all know that madame presidenta is above the law, but tRump is reeeeeeeally fucked

>Maddow was even telling his cult that any info coming about HRC would be false...so they knew it was coming
Fuck me way to make it look like it's fucking real even if it was fake. Absolute retards.

>vodka hieroglyphics

Perhaps because the tendrils of the Clinton Foundation, which was an international pay-to-play operation, run deep with corruption throughout the government. An investigation into this will reveal many of the crimes of the deep state, and allow us to clean house.

Then why do folks like you waste your time? If everyone here got braindamaged by the election, why do you care? Do you not have other things you could be doing?
If the theories and information is that stupid and wrong, why do you feel the need to respond to each piece of it? Why is it so important that you protect Hillary?
Are you personally offended when people say mean things about her?
Go find something else to do. We'll be fine continuing our discussion without you.
Thanks.

There is none. That Kenyan only spent 65k $ to fly 'hotdogs' into a private party and allegedly smoked crack with gay lover in a limo. That's about it.

Go melt somewhere else fagg.

>Nah, that headline wouldn't probably sell

t. MSM

Or maybe we know this whole Russia thing is bullshit red scare but we're pushing it as payback for all that birther crap ;)

you one-sided centrist jew can't shill anyone. Time to gas yourself.

>Yatseniu
>Asking IMF for loans

Enjoy the austerity, hohols!

The Ukrainian investigation case connected to commercial banks that laundered IMF's money from the National Bank of Ukraine is still going on. According to the investigation, such banks as Tavrika, Pivdenkom Bank, Avtokraz Bank, CityCommerce Bank, Finrost Bank, Terra Bank, Kyivska Rus Bank, Vernum Bank, Credit Dnepr Bank, Delta Bank were involved in the criminal scheme. Funds were transferred through Austrian Meinl Bank AG.

We, CyberBerkut, decided to contribute to the investigation.

Having examined the materials published on the Internet we focused on two financial organizations named Credit Dnepr Bank and Delta Bank. In comparison with other banks these two financial organizations offshored much more money. These banks are closely related to Victor Pinchuk – one of the richest Ukrainian bankers. He is also a son-in-law of former Ukraine's President Leonid Kuchma. As it turns out, the offshore organizations that received IMF's money such as Melfa Group LTD (Belize), Tandice Limited (Cyprus), Tosalan Traiding Limited (Cyprus), Agalusko Investment Limited (Cyprus), Winten Trading LTD (Cyprus), Silisten Trading Limited, Nasterno Commercial Limited, are also connected to this gentleman. Moreover, most of money went to the account of his main money-laundering machine – the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.
So, we decided to track down the stolen funds.

We've hacked Thomas Weihe's email. This man is the Head of the Board of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. As you can see from his correspondence the oligarch's foundation is closely cooperating with the Clinton Foundation. And it is worth to mention that Pinchuk and his wife often meet with former American president's family members. Mr. Weihe regularly communicates with the Clinton Foundation representatives and constantly arranges meetings between the Pinchuks and the Clintons. Here are some Mr Weihe's emails.

Full emails archives can be found by clicking the link.

>Explain to me how being linked to Ukrainian banks is somehow bad or incriminating or even important

Clinton foundation returns. - problem

nationalreview.com/article/423862/new-questions-hillary-about-irs-myra-adams. 2015

Where are the Clinton Foundation’s revised IRS 990 forms? It has been widely reported that Hillary Clinton’s faltering presidential campaign has started the fall season with “new efforts to bring spontaneity to a candidacy that sometimes seems wooden and overly cautious.”

To test this new effort, here are some new questions pertaining to an old issue about the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation and the all-important IRS Form 990.

As a result, a Clinton Foundation spokesman said, “We are prioritizing an external review to ensure the accuracy of the 990s from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and expect to refile when the review is completed.”

In other words, “Oops, you caught us cooking the books; sorry about that.”
Now, five months later, perhaps it is time to revisit the Form 990 question and ask Hillary Clinton, who is listed as a director of the foundation, when her foundation will refile these important forms with the IRS.

You may be asking, What is IRS Form 990, and why is it so important?

Form 990 provides an overview of a nonprofit organization’s activities, along with detailed financial information about revenues and donors. The form is needed to justify an organization’s maintaining its tax-exempt status. It must be filed annually.

The Clinton Foundation’s revised 990s should provide details about the exact amount of funds that foreign governments contributed to the foundation while Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state. Amazingly, this information about the breakdown of foreign-government funding was omitted from the 990s for the three years in question.

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/423862/new-questions-hillary-about-irs-myra-adams