youtube.com/watch?v=FFrSivDZUXw

What did Colbert mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/56910-leaf-mimicking-spider-found.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he still hasn't gotten his two scoops yet

The Kvetchening.

probably the same thing Patton meant...

Colbert is a jew. The jew realizes such an alliance is bad for the balance of power respective to them. The jew seeks to convince them that they should hate eachother and despise one another. Its a simple ruse.

Uh, excuse me, racist much?

Dude can barely sit still. Wonder what has him so anxious.

They really wanted that world war 3

Can some slavs get together and call him out for being a rasict bigot?

No thanks, we're not niggers. Just leave us alone. Call us what you want, but just don't push your jewish agendas on us.

Russians can't be trusted, you can work with them, but you can never trust them. They're still intoxicated by the Soviets.

>lol nobody would think to ally with those things
>WHY AREN'T WE IMPORTING MORE MUSLIMS?! REEEE

I'll never understand how normies listen to this and eat it up.

why would a spider want to look like a leaf we use the other flags for a reason

Did he really give up any pretense of making a joke and go straight into hard ass propaganda mode?

is he wearing lipstick?

>Hungary supporting Russia
disgusting
Von Neumann's rolling in his grave

>Dude can barely sit still. Wonder what has him so anxious
Probably that he is only a britbong crypti-goy and he is being sued by the jewiest jew that ever jewed

Why does having a good relationship with Russia freak the Deep State out so much?

I remember black and white films where guys in nicely tailored uniforms were saying things like this. It was hard to follow at times tho because the narration was in German.

He is a jew which pretends that he is a good boy

He wants remaining young white men to die in ww3.

Jesus. Talk about xenophobia and racism.

What a fucking lunatic.

Lol yeah I noticed this a couple b years ago

Because there's nowhere left for the new to run.

The Jews weren't going to control the chinks until after their economy crashed, and by then we were supposed to already be in a hot war over Syria.

Do I like russia?
No.
Do I want to die in a war democrats started to distract others from their corruption?
Even bigger No.

*Jew

So you rather roll over when Russian invade? You're a disgrace.

Replace Russia with Africa/Israel, and you've got the all the evidence of double standards you'd want.

A FUCKING LEAF

remember hillarys reset button?
i member.
remember when mitt romney took shit in 2012 for being an anti russia neocon?
pepridge farm remembers.

Imagine saying that about a brown country lmao.

>all this open support for Islam and Mexicans
>act as if Russians are sub human
And people say Trump is an egomaniac. Surely no human being could lack this much self awareness

HITLER HATED RUSSIANS
COLBERT WENT FULL HITLER
#FIRECOLBERT

A jew trying to tell us Russia is bad. It's almost like there's something going on here.

>I see John Oliver in thumbnail
>CLICK LIKE
So the stereotype of a drooling sheep is actually real?

I'LL GET U DRUMPHIES!!!!!

>uncanny valley of the west
Well, it was pretty funny actually.
When we invade, i'll take these two guys as my jesters.

the only thing russians will invade is the local liquour store.

literally nobody is afraid of muh russians.

its a funny, trend, though.
i noticed 90% of comments under news articles are saying that literally everybody on the planet is a russian agent working for putin, and everything going on in the world right now is only thanks to putin.

well, kurwa, it looks like "muh putin" is the single most powerful man and biggest employer on planet earth!!

>A polack being obedient little bitch to it's former master

What a suprise.

>a cockhole freaking out about muh Russia

What a surprise.

>a butthurt ukrainian

What a surprise.

not to mention, your retarded post doesnt even make sense.
but ukrainians making retarded posts...... not a surprise.

"I'm being sued by a coal company."

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Colbert is an elitest, as Jerry Lewis says. He's one of those "look at me, I'm so smart" Liberals who thinks they aree better than everybody else by dropping obscure facts and information.

I studied Russian history. What he is getting at is that Russia has always been caught between the East and the West, as far as who to emulate. When they started to become powerful, about the time of Peter, they made a conscious decision to emulate the French Court, and ever since then they have made an effort to import and emulate Western European sensibilities at the highest levels of power.

Colbert is using that historical fact to make jokes and show everyone how smart and sophisticated he is.

These two should be gassed.

Ukraine's retarded "country" (LMAO) doesn't make sense.

>ukranian butthurt about being a non-country that lost some clay recently

Justified tbqh

It's amazing the amount of fear mongering here in the US against Russians, should I chimp out? (Russian immigrant)

you can't be raycist to slav or cis white male, sweetie:)

Relax, there will never ever be a war. Why? Because Hungary knows that invading Russia is futile and will never do it.

This Russia hate it's truly insensitive.
Where's the liberal tolerance?
Where's the progressive love?
Oh, wait they are mostly a white, Christian nation.

Not like more of you goys didn't die in statistical comparison to the holocaust that never happened.

W8 M8 slavophobia is right out of Hitler's playbook dromphf is making us Nazi's!!

>Russia pretending to be Western is like a spider pretending to be a leaf
You know, considering how our ((liberals)) and cucks do that to distance themselves form genpop i have to agree with this statement

>"It's like one scoop pretending to be two scoops."

Why would anyone on earth want to pretend to be a leaf? A leaf.. a fucking leaf.
Though not all leaves are shit, I like J. Peterson and Canadian journalist Eva Bartlett, for example

The American deep state/military-industrial complex/intelligence agencies have spent 70 years trying to destroy Russia. Exactly why? Who knows. I suppose it has to do with the fact that most of the economically relevant countries are in Europe, and by keeping Europeans bound to America then America can easily control the world- and therefore the people who control America, control the world. The Russians have historically rivaled America as the dominant influence in post-WWII Europe.

That's just my speculation anyway, mostly based on the fact that China is a bigger threat yet strangely the deep state types seem eager to suck Chinese dick and try to incorporate them into the global elite.

No

Poland is also your former master though

In any case being so salty towards people you share so much in common with is why Slavs (except the Russians) will always be irrelevant. "Oh man those other Slavs stole our goats once upon a time so even though we literally speak almost the same language we hate them forever and would rather suck the dicks of foreign powers than unite and create a better future. Muh goats."

>"Russia pretending to be Western is like a spider pretending to be a leaf"

livescience.com/56910-leaf-mimicking-spider-found.html

Ok

2 million dead in the middle east since Iraq and Afghanistan

Funded Al Qaeda and funded ISIS in Syria, both of whom employ child soldiers, practice slavery/sex slavery, kill children

Overthrown countless governments

Influenced countless foreign elections

Hillary sold Uranium to Russia and also met with Russia in the exact same way Trump did
But Russia is just a step too far.

He's not wrong. What this should make watchers ask is, why did the allies hand over half of Europe to a bunch of dangerous animals?

Yes, it's strange, can't really grasp it. There is no large Russian capital which would be absorbing american companies, there is no Russian competitive business taking over markets with rare exceptions, but those are fairly tiny in grand scale of international trade (i.e. arms, nuclear, helicopters, etc.). The economic threat to America is much larger from China than from Russia.

I'd trust the Russians before I trusted anyone part of the American (or Canadian) political establishment.

At least when they stab you they look in your eyes..

russia bros, please give them something to worry about. could you please put two scoops of plutonium inside the pillows of these two dipshits? much obliged

>The American deep state/military-industrial complex/intelligence agencies have spent 70 years trying to destroy Russia. Exactly why? Who knows.

Because Russia would try helping or interfering with other countries the way the US has done for years. This upsets the deep state because they like to engage in their Machiavellian plans that they keep on trying to do, so they get pissed off at Russia and promote anti-Russia sentiment.

Who is she?

It goes far beyond muh joos. The pope himself said this alliance would be dangerous and go against the Western values

IF YOU DARE MENTION THE SCOOPS AGAIN THIS NAZI WHORE IS GETTING IT UP THE FUCKING ASS BLOODY!

Who is she?

when you are being bombed with drones and tomahawks, no one is looking into your eyes

regarding katyn for example where indeed polacks were shot in the back of their heads, it was 80 years ago, you can't be butt-hurt for so long

Jeus fuckin Christ late night hosts guest at a late night show.

the pope is a luciferian, nigger feet kissing, child raping jesuit cocksucker

It all has to do with American hegemonic ambitions; their desire to be the world police and the sole superpower. Russia, while much weaker economically and militarily, still has just as may nukes as America. MAD is still a thing, even today, and Russia is the only country that it applies to. They can't incorporate Russia into the west and cuck them the way they do other European countries because it's too big and would have too much power within the bloc, so their next best option is to weaken and/or destroy it, and ideally split it up into smaller nations, permanently. From there, some basic divide and conquer strategies would solve the problem for good.

>four eyed beta cuck leeching of the Trump presidency for material talks to other four eyed beta cuck leeching off Trump presidency for material

He doesn't want the two largest white countries to get along, obviously. The Jews are panicking so hard that they aren't even hiding thier plans for white genocide. They're hoping America has enough non-whites to go ahead and begin the purge. They weren't expecting Trump, so the attempted purge is happening sooner than they wanted. They wanted to let at least 10 million more illegal Mexicans gain amnesty status before they went full-purge.

I'm not, you apologized, someone could argue you should do more but at least you did something. Besides I don't mind Russians as people.
Can't say the same bout hohols.
I would drink vodka with Ruskies and have fun.
But only when Hell comes down to earth I would drink vodka with Ukrainians.

Only EU cucks go around giving gibs though.

US Military Industrial Complex needs an external enemy to justify trillions of dollars taken from American taxpayers and put into the military. Without that enemy, thousands of wealth, powerful people would lose all their wealth and power.

I think the MIC will never accept Trump's detente with Russia. They would rather there be a coup or civil war in America than risk their trillion-dollar scam being exposed. Likewise, Trump will never accept their refusal to obey the elected government.

Honestly, I'm convinced the Russiagate narrative is the pretext for an impending coup. They already tried to do it to FDR, but FDR was too popular. Trump is very unpopular on the coasts; internal regime change would be even easier than in Ukraine. The heartland would rebel and secede, then you'll have Civil War 2.0.

Pic related.

I understand hegemonic ambitions and what you are saying, I don't understand why so much about Russia and comparatively nothing about China.
Regarding nukes, well even China have enough nukes to wipe out USA pretty much, still nobody would try that. But economically China is much larger threat.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to my post and what do you mean Alexander.
[spoiler]my greek friend would be so butthurt now[/spoiler]

>At least when they stab you they look in your eyes
I think you mean, "at least they look you in the eye when they stab you", polskibro.

Meh greeks are so turksih, turks have more greekan facial features.

>The heartland would rebel and secede, then you'll have Civil War 2.0.
And then the Jews get even richer.

Trumptards should count themselves lucky that the Russian thing exist. If it didn't they would have to deal with how shitty of a president Trump is.

I sometimes piss him off when I mention that.

Did he just say a spider can't identify as a leaf? What the fucks wrong with him?

>Getting all of this done while being the subject of the largest witch hunt in American history
Why u mad tho?

haha canada has no spiders fuckin cucks

But refugees are 100% ok, goy

His ratings.

1.Half they stuff he hasn't done.
2. Some of that stuff is the result of the Obama's administration that Trump is taking claim for.
3. How do you justify spending 60 million on golfing trips while cutting a program that only cost 3 million?

As a Slav, I confirm he is 100% right. Russians hate the west, this is a part of his identity, all together with lying all around to push their shit.

Why are you lying on the internet?
>muh Obama

China has only a few hundred nukes IIRC. From the perspective of military corporations like Lockheed Martin, the greater a given external threat, the more money the government will give you to "defend" against it.

It really is one of the biggest scams in history. Literally trillions of dollars of taxpayer money wasted on "defending" a country that's literally impossible to invade against manufactured "enemies", just so a handful of assholes can get insanely rich.

Underrated

You couldn't wipe out a country as geographically large and spread out as America with only ~200 nukes. You could do some damage, but that would be at the expense of your existence, so it's more like one guy suicides and the other gets a broken jaw.

Economically China is a paper tiger. There is no innovation going on there, which means that even if they do catch up to the west, they will never be an economic leader.

John Oliver has smaller hands th and trump.

>Why are you lying on the internet?

Why are you? Ford's Michigan investment, SoftBank's $50 billion US investment, and Charter Communications' hiring plans are all thing done by the Obama administrations that Trump took credit for. Trump can't take credit for creating jobs when he hasn't passed any law or bill that have created jobs.

>"Africa pretending to be Western is likea spider pretending to be a leaf"
>"Niggers are dangerous animals that no sane Westerner would cooperate with"
kek

>As a hohol immigrant living in Saskatchewan for gibs
Hohols are usually a piece of shit. There are ok ukrainians, but those are Russians. And out of all hohols which exist, the worst combination is canadian hohol, literally trash subhumans and you can't speak on behalf of slavs or make any judgments about what Russians hate or not.

for a pair of crazy little kike-cunts who want war with Russia so bad; who wants to bet that they won't be the ones to sign up for the front line if they got their wish?