What the FUCK is wrong with these people

what the FUCK is wrong with these people

If I wanted to see reddit posts, I'd just go on reddit. I do not like that website or wish to see its content, so why bring it here?

Kindly fuck yourself. Thank you.

If you like disturbing subreddits, check out r/childfree as well

But yeah, itza krazy world out there

im guessing that board is 99% female

>censored name
Stop posting on leddit faggot

new

roasties trying to convince themselves/each other theyre ok with being too undesirable to reproduce with

Do they say things like "Jews control the world so I shouldn't have kids" or "I could easily get a girlfriend, they're all too degenerate so I don't want to"

that bitch will suicide in 5 years tops

What a vile, selfish, insufferable, unfuckable cunt.

>Kindly fuck yourself. Thank you.

that's a 5 year jail sentence where you come from bong

That last sentence. Kek'd.

>at the same time i do wonder what i'm gonna fill the next 40 years with lol
>lol
>being this nonchallant
rip in peace

low tier bants from a reddit poster
what a shock

>live in Orwellian state
>person points it out
"w-wow lol low tier bants b-bruv...."

If I called the cops on your ass, there would be nothing for you to do because you're a little bitch

She almost mentally touches on the massive mistake she's in the process of making. Almost.

thats sorta spooky like

>what the FUCK is wrong with these people
They succumbed to the appetite and depravity of demons.

>Merica
>Call police
>Police shoot you & your dog

shes going to kill herself in 5-15 years. Shame what could have been.

>tfw married and childfree

Why would anyone want to ruin their happiness by having kids, they are vile, stinking, messy, noisy, depressing things that your partner will love and prioritise over you while you foot the bill for 18 miserable years at least.

>OP sees crazy shit on Reddit
>Wants to talk about it FREELY without getting b&
>Comes to Sup Forums and posts screenie
>Doesn't understand why Reddit is cancer

>have chill 7/10 chubby gf
>life is bretty gud
>gf tells me she's preggo
>3 years later
>have 5/10 fattie gf with snarky attitude
>kid is fucking based though

I rate the experience three out of five stars.

literally this. Sucking a hairy nipple must be traumatizing for a baby

this

Good job lad. These are tough times and the kid is still young enough to demand lots of energy and time. She'll get less snarky once you both get more free time again.

Women have lots less control over their emotions than men but she'll revert to chill again. Stay strong mate

AskTransgender is a mental illness hugbox that encourages it's users to cut off their dicks. Before the Internet, these people's parents and friends would have discouraged them but now they have a place to be treated like they're normal and everyone else is crazed.

What the fuck is wrong with you!? Fucking Redditor

I know. We were 20 when we had her and we're still finishing our education so money is kinda tight. Things will get easier in a few years.

I hope she sticks to her plan and never reproduces

Well, taking care of a kid is a fucking pain in the ass.

>pain in the ass
Very true, would still recommend though. Unconditionally loving someone else more than yself has made me a happier person and given me a sense of purpose. I imagine it's a lot like religion, but more tangible.

nothing at all

No shit, that's the point. But some people stop whining and still do it while others seem to follow the laws of natural selection.

I have no idea what the fuck was asked in that post, this isn't politics or news, so you can fuck right off, faggot.

Thanks for editing out the images.

>trannies breeding

>politics or news are the only things Sup Forums talks about

It's a post asking why the fuck are liberals so insane

>Be a dumb cunt
>Don't wish to reproduce
>Will probably kill herself

More women should do this

>politics or news are the only things Sup Forums talks about
It is supposed to be. Just because the jannies and mods decided to make this place Sup Forums 2.0 even after making /bant/ doesn't mean some of us can't want to keep this board the politics and news board. So again, OP can fuck off to

come back in a few years and see if any of them havent killed themselves

You know whatll be a bigger pain in the ass? when your country gets taken over by muslims and niggers because white people gave up on reproducing

Kek

Simultaneously one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever read.

Her own personal judgement is this: 'My friends are awesome.' When they get pregnant she thinks: 'My friends stopped being awesome.' She does not think: 'Their awesomeness lead them to the conclusion children are better than meeting for coffee.'

She honors her friend's character, yet she does not trust their judgement. Because she's bitter on the inside. Her subconscious is aware of the reality of the situation and has decreed: 'Someone like me shouldn't reproduce.'

Everything is in order.

It's had the opposite effect on me, I love my kid but I want to blow the top of my head off because I hate being alive now

w..w..what do the mean by dilation?

Day of the Gas Chamber is coming

>flag
>childfree
Can confirm this is a white bong posting screencap this rare event.

I'm with her, i hope we spend the next 40 years happy and stress free we dont have to deal with or son or daughter having to become a tranny

This user has deleted their account.

Sleeping with a dildo in your open wound so it doesn't try to heal & close up

they have to stick a dildo in their literal axe wound all the time or else it closes up
I wouldn't mind having a vagina but I'd rather have a real one, and while I'm at I may as well have a fully female body
if I can't have that I don't see the point in trying to fight biology

Do they not do any research about it before cutting their dicks off?

I kept reading and reading and I couldn't stand it anymore both physically and mentally but I also couldn't stop halfway through but the text was so fucking long my dick retracted into a clitoris.

feel sorry desu

i want to get off mr bones wild ride