youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber-berkut.org/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=GjfYoYYJobM
cnbc.com/2017/07/13/south-koreas-thaad-missile-shield-could-be-overwhelmed-by-pyongyang.html
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/japan-protests-to-pyongyang-over-armed-north-korean-boat
stripes.com/news/us/japanese-missile-defense-unit-to-train-at-yokota-local-media-say-1.477759#.WWdAwoiGPIU
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/59573600.cms
timesnow.tv/international/article/united-states-military-operating-inside-raqa-islamic-states-last-major-bastion-in-syria-say/65805
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-anti-aircraft-guns-open-fire-us-jets-flying-raqqa/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707131055493431-daesh-trade-more-oil-drugs/
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/21042/Russia-conducts-Iskander-missile-system-test-in-Far-East
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/21043/US-Israel-Jordan-Palestinians-agree-on-ambitious-water-pipeline-project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck drumpf

What's going on, /ptg/? Moments remain until my weekly 60 hours of freedom are granted from this place. Not sure what to do other than research camera rentals as im going on a little vacation and I certainly don't have $3k to drop on a piece of equipment now or ever and do the usual thing of redpilling the kids on summer break over vidya. Gotta do my part somehow.

Is this Donny Jr shut officially dead yet? Even after the transparency of his own released emails, the witch hunt still continues as the left still searching for anything that resembles a smoking gun.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

HAHAHAHA HE ONLY GOT 1.6 BILLION FOR THE WALL
AND HE IS PROUD OF THAT! :DDD

PRO TIP: THAT ISN'T NEARLY ENOUGH

Is there gonna be any streams of Trump today in France?

Fresh OC for ya

Oh boy, cant wait to see Drumpf's impeachment! But, I still have no idea, who is going to be president then - Obama, as last legitimate Presdient, or Hillary, who actually won election? Enlighten me, please.

Can someone redpill me on the Donald Trump Jr Emails?

Is 1.6 billion enough?

Someone redpill me on the wall

Will it be done before 2020?

>Conservative
>wearing a very short shirt as a dress

Don't listen to shills, the wall is getting funded when and as needed. They can't build it all at once.

>300th post
you son of a bitch

It was a setup. Obama admin baited Don Jr. into the sit down and then used it as justification for their FISA warrant.

BASTILLE DAY SOON

it's nothing. the end.

The one and only...

Would be perfect, except I can't ignore the pilot's death, and Trump is supposed to be that pilot.

>Is 1.6 billion enough?
Not even close. 30 billion minimum for a shitty wall
>Someone redpill me on the wall
it wont happen
>Will it be done before 2020?
it will never be done

Yeah, I don't buy the meme either. I'm sure they think it's of critical importance to let dudes in skirts take a dump in the ladies room.

Memes save lives

So Libtards creating a big deal out of nothing as usual?

I almost feel bad for them.

fate was a mistake

hmm.. i thought it made sense to have him flying the plane, but I see what you're saying.

Will Trump ever uncuck himself and start an investigation on DNC and Clinton Foundation?

IMPEACHED

do you think they'll cry more when he dies november 2018 than they did on november 2016

Thats for this comming years budget and not the total for the wall dumbass

It's not quite "nothing" but they're definitely overplaying it. The problem for them is that the guy who set up the meeting and the Russian who went to it, were both associated with FusionGPS, the piss dossier group.

We don't know, but everything about it is fishy, and at the worst Don Jr. made a booboo by not using a cutout for this meeting. It's bad press more than anything.

The upside of course is that it could mean Kushner gets fired and maybe Ivanka leaves with him. That would be great.

I think the pilot landed the plane fine

only 20 years for the full budget then amirite? :DD

When will you finally kill yourself?

cyber-berkut.org/en/

It won't matter if the bill includes language to let DHS use general funds for it.

Legitimate question: has the democratic party been this assblasted in the history of the United States?

>Drumpf tries to build the wall
>in 2020 his successor tears it down and welcomes the SUPERIOR Mexican people with open arms
Can't wait for you drumpflets to get utterly BTFO

>3
The Ukrainian investigation case connected to commercial banks that laundered IMF's money from the National Bank of Ukraine is still going on. According to the investigation, such banks as Tavrika, Pivdenkom Bank, Avtokraz Bank, CityCommerce Bank, Finrost Bank, Terra Bank, Kyivska Rus Bank, Vernum Bank, Credit Dnepr Bank, Delta Bank were involved in the criminal scheme. Funds were transferred through Austrian Meinl Bank AG.

We, CyberBerkut, decided to contribute to the investigation.

Having examined the materials published on the Internet we focused on two financial organizations named Credit Dnepr Bank and Delta Bank. In comparison with other banks these two financial organizations offshored much more money. These banks are closely related to Victor Pinchuk – one of the richest Ukrainian bankers. He is also a son-in-law of former Ukraine's President Leonid Kuchma. As it turns out, the offshore organizations that received IMF's money such as Melfa Group LTD (Belize), Tandice Limited (Cyprus), Tosalan Traiding Limited (Cyprus), Agalusko Investment Limited (Cyprus), Winten Trading LTD (Cyprus), Silisten Trading Limited, Nasterno Commercial Limited, are also connected to this gentleman. Moreover, most of money went to the account of his main money-laundering machine – the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

So, we decided to track down the stolen funds.

We've hacked Thomas Weihe's email. This man is the Head of the Board of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. As you can see from his correspondence the oligarch's foundation is closely cooperating with the Clinton Foundation. And it is worth to mention that Pinchuk and his wife often meet with former American president's family members. Mr. Weihe regularly communicates with the Clinton Foundation representatives and constantly arranges meetings between the Pinchuks and the Clintons. Here are some Mr Weihe's emails.

bidding has begun.
environmental impact studies are nearly done.
first years funding is approved

>nope nevah gonna happen, they just actng like it will and doing everything needed to make it happen

>Democrats take back both houses with YUGE wins
Not even one sentence and his fantasy hits first massive rock. Dems have no platform, no policies, not even official leadership. All they have is #RESIST and #RussiaGate and you can't run a campaign with just that. They needed to outspend their opponent 7:1 in Special Election just to lose by 5 points. They can't afford to throw money on EVERY seat that they have to defend. What's more, Republicans have massive war chest, much less seats to defend and if Trump decides to endore someone, then that guy gets large boost.
tl;dr: Dems are fucked beyond recovery

Yeah, but the Civil War jokes have been done to death

Fuck, I apologize.

You are correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjfYoYYJobM

>back when they owned guns
Good enough for me.

alright thanks for the redpilling. all i see on the media and my SJW brother-in-laws facebook is democratic propaganda related to this

Does Richard Spencer have a podcast?

I tried to find it but it got taken down?

>tfw my retarded countrymen don't appriciate the value of free market and freedom of speech
what do

you might be right about the time line, or maybe it will gain traction as it gets going.
but based off your flag, you maybe should check into a wall of your own.

Nobody died in that accident

no wai

>2018
>2018
>2018

Trump's tactic ?

1 Deport all illegals and immigrants
2 Cancel citizenship from anchor babies, family reunifications, parents of anchor babies and such
3 Cancel jus solis, make it a mixed jus solis, citizenship must be passed from another citizen, naturalization after 10 years with harsh standards
4 REPEAL FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE LAW
5 REPEAL WELFARE, BENEFITS and other social crap

And io behold, tens of millions of new jobs, people HAVE to work.
Germany and Chile never had minimum wage laws, wages grew naturally based on offer and demand.

Can't do it. My debtors wouldn't get their cut out of my life insurance policy.

With a little help from my friends.

>Trump will likely not be impeached or removed from office
You can stop reading after that

*_Thursday, July 13, 2017_*

*8:45AM // 2:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Paris, France*

" "*9:20AM // 3:20AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the U.S. Ambassadors Residence*

" "*12:30PM // 6:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a luncheon with leaders of the U.S. Military*

" "*3:15PM // 9:15AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the U.S. Ambassadors Residence en route to Les Invalides*

*3:25PM // 9:25AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at Les Invalides and participate in an arrival ceremony*

* 3:45PM // 9:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a tour of Les Invalides*

" "*4:20PM // 10:20AM THE PRESIDENT departs Les Invalides en route to the lyse Palace*

" "*4:30PM // 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the lyse Palace*

*4:35PM // 10:35AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron of France*

" "*5:00PM // 11:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with President Macron*

" "*6:25PM // 12:25PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with President Macron*

* 6:50PM // 12:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the lyse Palace for his overnight accommodations*

" "*6:55PM // 12:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at his overnight accommodations*

*8:45PM // 2:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart their overnight accommodations en route to Le Jules Verne*

*8:55PM // 2:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at Le Jules Verne*

*9:00PM // 3:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with President and Mrs. Macron*

" "*10:35PM // 4:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Le Jules Verne en route to their overnight accommodations*

" "*10:45PM // 4:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at their overnight accommodations*

*_Friday, July 14, 2017_***

* 10:00AM // 4:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart their overnight accommodations en route to Place de la Concorde*

" "*10:05AM // 4:05AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at Place de la Concorde*

*10:10AM // 4:10AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the French National Day Parade with President and Mrs. Macron*

" "*12:10PM // 6:10AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Place de la Concorde en route to Paris Orly Airport*

" "*12:35PM // 6:35AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive Paris Orly Airport*

*12:45PM // 6:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Paris, France en route to Newark, New Jersey*

* 2:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Newark, New Jersey*

" "*2:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Newark, New Jersey en route to Somerset, New Jersey*

" "*3:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Somerset, New Jersey*

" "*3:15PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Somerset, New Jersey en route to Bedminster Trump National Golf Club*

All that in 8 years? Think so?

Classic breakroom always taking a beating

>these are the people that call Trump supporters stupid

See that kids?
say NO to drugs!

will there be chimp outs?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourdog/?

so now you care about jews?

>press conference
Oh ffs. These are never good.

hope you are all comfy tonight

how the fuck do you support trump when this net neutrality shit is happening under his watch?

Will all our questions be answered?
>Will Macron say the magic words "radical islamic terrorism"?
Bromance blooms and yields spectacular policy results?
>House Rothschild scratching collective heads and...
Is DJT capable of understanding Jupiter's massive thoughts?

All anti-black sentiment aside, police dogs are a fucking terrible idea

Warning shots and "shoot to wound" are not allowed because they are too likely to kill someone, but animals trained to kill with wild animal minds are allowed to be siccen on suspects?
And now the state has to pay for that guy's hospital bills, and hope he doesn't get crippled and sues.

How come Repubs own both houses, have a majority, but are not passing anything major or are just pissing around?

Can I get a redpill on the net neutrality thingy?

after all this talk I still don't understand what it is about

it will be hilarious as Net Neutrality passes and /ptg/ celebrates until Sup Forums is shut down for being anti semitic

Net neutrality - Government controls the internet

No net neutrality - Corporations control the internet

Pick your poison

Why would you support Trump if you like sucking Jewgles cock so much?

As expected.

As long as the kikes take nearly a third of my paycheck, it will always be a concern.

Because half of all Republicans are Democrat-lite.

Oui Oui!

Corporations don't have to follow 1st amendment so why don't you eat shit you an-cap moron.

why can't we let it the way things are?

>wtf I want the government to control the internet now

Reminder that this was never an issue until Netflix lobbied King Nigger because they didn't want to pay what they owe.

Reminder that government named projects are ironically named and do the opposite of what they are supposed to do : The Patriot Act, The Affordable Care Act

Reminder that liberals want to control the internet in order to make it a safe space and abolish places they don't agree with like Sup Forums

Police dogs aren't trained to kill you retard. They're also extremely disciplined and well trained.

The internet was a mistake

Good riddance I say

>police dogs are a fucking terrible idea

No they're not. They're fucking terrifying, can sniff out drugs and bombs, can move fast and case down fuckers. Muslims are fucking scared of dogs.

FOX & friends

Coming up…!
@GOPChairwoman
@RandPaul
@JohnCornyn
@gen_jackkeane
@michellemalkin
@MarkSteynOnline
@mgoodwin_nypost

Yep, and the few that are worth a shit
>Have.Not.Yet.Learned.To.Win.
He will teach them...

>South Korea's U.S.-supplied THAAD missile shield could be 'overwhelmed' by swarm-like attack from North
cnbc.com/2017/07/13/south-koreas-thaad-missile-shield-could-be-overwhelmed-by-pyongyang.html

>Japan protests to Pyongyang over 'armed' North Korean boat
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/japan-protests-to-pyongyang-over-armed-north-korean-boat

>Japanese missile-defense unit to train at Yokota: PAC-3 missile interceptor will deploy next month to the headquarters of U.S. Forces Japan and the 5th Air Force in Tokyo, training with the PAC-3 will be part of efforts to counter North Korean missile threats
stripes.com/news/us/japanese-missile-defense-unit-to-train-at-yokota-local-media-say-1.477759#.WWdAwoiGPIU

>India planning missile to target all of China from south bases: US report
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/59573600.cms

>U.S. military operating inside Raqa, Islamic State's last major bastion in Syria, say officials
timesnow.tv/international/article/united-states-military-operating-inside-raqa-islamic-states-last-major-bastion-in-syria-say/65805

>ISIS anti-aircraft guns open fire on US jets flying over Raqqa
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-anti-aircraft-guns-open-fire-us-jets-flying-raqqa/

>Daesh Expected to Trade More Oil, Drugs After Losing Mosul - Ex-Military
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707131055493431-daesh-trade-more-oil-drugs/

>Russia conducts Iskander missile system test in Far East: the tests are viewed as a response to last week's announcement by Poland that it will acquire the most advanced type of Patriot missiles from the US
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/21042/Russia-conducts-Iskander-missile-system-test-in-Far-East

>US, Israel, Jordan & Palestinians agree on ambitious water pipeline project
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/21043/US-Israel-Jordan-Palestinians-agree-on-ambitious-water-pipeline-project

Damn straight I am

>Reminder that liberals want to control the internet in order to make it a safe space and abolish places they don't agree with like Sup Forums
...Yes that's why Sup Forums is supporting net Net N?
>DAUR LIBERALS WANT EEET SO AYE DON'T WANT ITTT 9/11 WAZ A HOAX GUYZZZ

Joe of Morning Joe fame is going to directly address Hannity's attacks on him and the reason why he left the Republican party today. Stay tuned to MSNBC to see the segment.

Also, Morning Joe is going to definitively prove that Don Jr and Donald Trump colluded with Russia and that Trump should be impeached.

Strange, a lot of mixed information about the topic. Everyone out there says "to keep the internet as it is now, net neutraliry must happen". And without net neutrality we'll see a lot of censoring, you'll have to pay extra for specific traffic and so forth. That's what i've heard anyway.

Who /drinkingwiththeboys/ here?