Why are brits so racist Sup Forums and never get called out on it?

>ruled by Germans
>owned by Chinese

why so racist when you're slaves to the above?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cnBH987gy4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LR0TdoEUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ungLGGPkGxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're pussies who can't even win a war against France. Yet shit on it like they're better than them.

>Get owned by Germans for the 500th time in a row
>Beg for help from US
>US comes to help
>Backstab US for the 800th time
>Ask for Amnesty from Northern Europe
>Call everyone cucks
>Get pwned by Germany for 501th time...

and on and on it goes..

This. I never understood the fascination of Brits being the hero's of everything. They got their asses kicked in WW1 and WW2 until the Soviets and Americans stepped in.

The only reason they didn't get cucked to death like JonTron, Germany and Japan is because they're the stereotypical kike playing both sides.

>Papa Bless

UK is one of the most cucked of EU nations. They import 3rd worlders like nobody's business because """muhhh colonies""" and (((((progress)))))), shit on EU migration and then cry when they're 3rd world tier country.

Jelly.

As Donald Trump Jr. once said:

"British people can only shit on others but can't take it when someone shits on them."

Brits are the CNN of Europe.

As a Brit I can tell you all there is nothing to be jealous of. Our country has gone to shit and no way is it going back to the glory days of the past. We're literary the new Pakistan now and anyone who speaks out gets cucked by the thoughtpolice.

Can't wait to move to Texas.

Cry about it

This.

Anyone who says otherwise is on the same mental level as a SJW liberal who are so detached from reality they can only comprehend emotion.

We're done for. Anyone smart and patriotic enough have already left. All is left are a bunch of pakis, mongs and sjw's.

>running away at the first sign of trouble

Why don't you move to France, you'd fit right in

Cute.

You live in a nation of cucks and sperg out whenever someone calls you out on your fucking jewing or bs calling them "raycusss".

You're probably the kind of person who flies to Greece or Spain to be a complete degenerate spaz and a nuisance to the local population, giving a bad rep to other brits who love culture and their race and make everyone else think we're a bunch of chavs.

Paki cunt.

The butthurt is stronk in this one.

>SERBIA, WHERE U AT HOMIE. WE HAVE A BUTTHURT MONGREAL TO REMOVE

>making wild assumptions about annonymous posters on an imageboard

WRONG

kys faggot.

>France has more history and culture than your sperg nation has ever had. You're the abomination of the Franc and German clans.

That's why they put you on an island like the degenerates you are.

Have you been here? Or just what youve seen online? We all know the internet is a solid 100% accurate representation of an entire nation. This is the shit someone who has no life experience and had never left their house would spout.

Can feel the butthurt and tears all the way to the pacific.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Brits are faggots confirmed

You seem rather upset. Calm down and stop making things up.

You're just making it worse for yourself mate. You just made yourself look like a complete twat. Just shut up.

what even is this thread anymore.

Everyone knows britbongs are fucking backstabbing kike faggots. STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD.

SAGED

He says it while his towns fall for the islamic trojan horse.

Are Anglos related to the Swede's by any chance? Real cuckery right here.

This. I can't count the number of times I've heard people complain about the Poles, but never about Muslims or Pakistanis. Must be something to do with them being White.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html

You have go back Janusz

to go back*

>death like JonTron

guh. Fatass detected

Really don't know the reason behind the hate for Poles. They're based motherfuckers fighting the good fight against kebab.

If you ever read any articles on DM, bbc, Telegraph or Guardian on crimes committed by kebabs you'll always see the complete whitewashing they do not once mentioning their race or ethnicity but if it's some Euro crime related shit you're guaranteed to find out where he/she was born, when they came here, etc. Our country is getting cucked to the death because by our politness.

It's another morbidly obese white woman who is a guaranteed labour voter and spends her day collecting benefits and posting on facebook.

>We wont tolerate racism!
>especially from slavs!
Is this legit? Looks like some pol larper

It's alright to shit on EU migrants because they're white. God forbid you criticise a shitskin for committing a terror act.

What has our country come to.

Someone give me a rundown of this post.

Is this a troll?

> Just yesterday I saw this first hand what the Polish people do to people of colour; One of our Syrian volunteers gave what I can only presume was a Polish woman from her swears, advice on covering her daughter

Upset
Mad

Delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnBH987gy4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LR0TdoEUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ungLGGPkGxQ

I was in London recently, this can be 100% legit

buttblasted 14 year old, utterly embarrassing

please stop posting

Inferiority complexs on display from pols two best known self confessed paedofiles.
I'm happy you feel such crushing antipathy towards the most glorious nation in history.
Your ravaged arseholes are a testament to your failure and so it's natural for you to lash out at purity, truth and righteousness.

*paedophile
I've been up all night.

Hah so easy to shit on another country when you don't even have the guts to fly your native flags. So typical.

Carry on hiding behind your meme flags. You know that, no matter how bad the UK gets, it's still a veritable paradise compared to the shit holes that you hail from.

There's a reason the Brits here still have the highest geographic flag use. No matter how shit this place gets we're still Brits and we're not ashamed to show it.

The UK is in a bad way but we are much further down the tunnel than other Europeans and much closer to the turning point, if it hasn't turned already

I'm holidaying in Barcelona right now, catalunya is a beautiful country but holy shit these people are just begging to be the next sweden.

I really thought the UK is doomed but at least half of us are aware of the destruction of europe