What is the general opinion on interracial relations and marriage among people if your ethnicity?

what is the general opinion on interracial relations and marriage among people if your ethnicity?
and what is your country government's attitude towards it?

we ethnic russian are totally pro-racemixing abd diversity. russian girls love Men of any race and ethnicity and are very open about relationships with any guys.
russian government also encourages it and makes it as easy as possible for our guests to marry ethnic russian girls and get a russian citizenship as fast as possible.

We like dogs

it's very common in russia nowadays when a middle asian Man gets married with an ethnic russian girls, and the government also supports such marriages

Because half of your fucking country is next to Mongolia and China.

i would even say that we russians are probably the ones who are the most supportive of interracial relations and are the most chill about local girls date and marry Men if other ethnicities and nationalities

maybe this is one of the reasons. we love our neighbours

I dunno about that Ivan... I've met some pretty fucking racist and nazi inspired Slavic women.

Women that get with black men are either fat pigs that nobody else would touch, or have mental health issues.

>Slavic women
2bh russian girls are much more tolerant and open-minded about dating guys of other ethnicities than most other slavic girls. maybe it's due to the fact that russia is multiethnical multicultural country itself

You know, this could've been a decent thread, but it's obvious you're just making an excuse to post material to trigger other Ivans, so I'm out. Cya.

>to trigger other Ivans
you think "other ivans" never go outside and are all racists and nazis?

>this cuck again
did you get bored of making these threads on Sup Forums

>cuck
wtf guys. you discuss exactly the same shit everyday and when someone creates an interesting and unusual thread you just call him a cuck?
meh, i thought Sup Forums is better than that

>like the beauty in white women
>race mix with them and destroy every feature you like about them
I don't understand it.

Y so triggered, Slavshit leaf?

These white woman think mixed children are the best. Why? Probably because media and "education" at school. Look at this whitey with fugly Somali in Sweden.

love and personal preferences are still more important than some obsolete racist ideas, and btw mixed people can be very attractive too but unfortunately we don't have many of those in russia yet

how does this make you feel white boi???

Ayyy lmao
>some writing about some coalburning Hatashas
>RU
>small letters

>because media and "education" at school
you sound like a typical dumb redneck. education is too nazi and racist leaning imo. hopefully it's going to change (and it is already getting better in fact). and there is absolutely nothing wrong with government and media supporting healthy and friendly relations between people if different races and ethnicities

Shit must be different in over there. Here only trash women and a few braindead millenials go after shitskins.

well, everyone can have their own opinion and the situation might be totally different in different places, and there is nothing wrong with it. also australia is probably more homogenous than russia

Ayyyyyyyyy
Just beam my shit up abdula.

Vita Zavarukha will forever be my waifu.
If only.

I would gas the race traitor

if they stay married and raise a stable family, who cares what race they are?

my point exactly

you're from r/asianmascunility.
it's always the same pattern - spam a bunch of shit with no replies,keep on spamming until it gets weird.

seek help

Sage

I want to hang coal burners and their nigger lovers.

Sure thing, Shlomo.

Sup Forums is ridiculous. you're unable if a normal discussion and just accuse everyone of being a jew from reddit or some shit, that's beyond pathetic

Desperate black women kek

>russian qt
>literal caveman dna

Long live Putin!

No one really cares and if people actually do I never hear the, talk about it.

Maybe the Sudanese have no time for relationships because of their gangs and shit

>a normal discussion
>starting shit on Sup Forums by talking about your fetish

user...

really disappointed that this didn't mention their Africa-tier AIDS rate

And that's according to official doctored stats. I can't even imagine what the real picture would look like if they did routine tests on everybody and reported honestly.

for mexicans it's almost always like this.
being with a nigger is the worst possible thing.
for both male and female.
you're seen as an embarrassment to the family, and in a lot of cases near disowned by your parents.

dating a white person is frowned upon as well, but not as much as other people.
with an asian, most people don't care but parents would rather not have asian grandchildren.

oddly enough, being in a relationship with a european white isn't seen in the same negative light as a regular white american.
i don't really know why this is, but i imagine it's because of the sentiment that a european white girl/guy is more willing to respect the culture of their mexican partner. this isn't seen as that desirable though, because in many cases it is really easy for the offspring to be disconnected from the mexican side of the family. it's not rare for the kid of a couple like this to have far more european features. unless of course the mexican is from anywhere south of guadalajara.
within two generations, it's like they never had a mexican background, i've seen this firsthand.

being with a central american, south american is also seen as bad.
and jews too.

Sage bait nigger

Probably something related to "the gingo taking our women." Europeans wouldn't bring that baggage.

The fact that Black male/White female is so prevalent in media despite NOT being the most common mix really activates the almonds.There's something going on about pushing an agenda or simply shocking people with disgust so they'll remember the ad.

those women get what they deserve

Wouldn't these guys be considered "the blacks" in Russia? I look similar to pic related and I briefly had a Russian girlfriend. I asked her if I would be confused for an Armenian or Georgian if I went to Russia and she said no way. I guess they're pretty good at subtle discerning.

Seh Joi Lang!

Holy shit that is soo fake no way Indians would like niggers

You better be prepared to run from Russia, Analny-bots. People get tired of your shit, no one will care when you'll be cleansed from the face of the Motherland.

Subhumans

It is bad for whites to mix with subhumans such as niggers. I don't give a fuck what chinks and wetbacks do. Generally most people universally hate niggers though, so no big deal.

Posting these pics obviously turns you on

Russian girls are golddiggers and whores.

All girls are.

How bad am I that my 1st thought is that some jew sold them white homing pigeons so that when released. Those birds will return to him & be sold to the next couple of suckers. Rinse. Repeat. Collect shekels.

"Hey your child looks JUST LIKE YOU"

Soul crushes coal burners every single time.

Nah, slavic women are like that.

T.Чypкa

Same.

Nah,all women are like that.

Keep telling yourself that.

Male niggers in western countries should never be allowed to breed that is all

how can we even compete

All woman are like that and also dont beleive this russian fag, he is cherry picking

I really don't give a shit. people are free to do what they want but they shouldn't be free from consequences.

As a fan of Dugin i support this.

Russia's true destiny lies in being the hegemon of the eurasian land mass. Not with degenerate europe.

I don't really care because apart from Meds, most white women are just average looking with no personality or values. As far as I'm concerned, Tyrone can have as many as he wants.

I'd much rather date a black girl. More natural beauty, better family values, less likely to cheat and better personalities.

yeah... talking about 'standards'. he will eventually 'settle' for a money hungry cunt cause 'all women are like that' anyway.

People outside Amsterdam and Rotterdam don't like blacks and arabs

Every party I attended had zero people of color
They are not welcome, not even invited, like the US we experience a complete form of segregation / apartheid in real life (burgers have wealthy cities / suburbs right next to ghetto's) only in the media, on tv, commercials etc everything is a multicultural wonderland, diversity is everywhere.

This fantasy is based on nothing other than the political correct fetishes of a few old bats

There is nothing better than conquering the women of your enemies

i saw one arab family when i was on the border from Netherlands to Flanders. yet amsterdam i saw nogs everywhere. just like the usa

>hurr anyone who doesn't support relationships that are exclusively between Western European men and Western European women clearly has a fetish for IR

Are you projecting? IR was extremely common in the past long before the notion of race. Even in colonial times, IR was common and most people didn't even know how to read.

>everyone cares about the same thing I care about

lmao you are so bitter and projecting.

>it's very common in russia nowadays when a middle asian Man gets married with an ethnic russian girls
I think you meant "central asian"
>and the government also supports such marriages
I call bullshit.

Who gives a shit? You don't get it. Fem trash of different ethnic and racial groups fucks whatever.

You can't get European woman. You literally can't """""cuck""""" European man and Race. Any female of European racial extraction that has even a slight potential to miscegenate is a genetic trash we don't want in our high-trust well-off communities in the first place

Learn to think eugenically. More brown serf plebs and inferior bloodlines getting cancelled out benefits us greatly

judge individuals by their character.ffs.

There are no races,only ethnicities.I consider black people some sort of weird,uncivilised,less intelligent neighbour with which I know I'm related.

Any more? The wife is sexy