Trump Wasn't Even The Brains Behind 'Celebrity Apprentice'

Could Drumpf be humiliated ANY further? I don't think it's possible

youtube.com/watch?v=fo9GUkrSSk0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=rpJZh92hsaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this dude ever going to see the irony of going from playing a parody of a right-wing pundit, to becoming a real life parody of a far-left extremist?

Colbert's a dick. I used to like him a bit.

he probably sleeps on a giant pile of money. i doubt he gives a shit.

2 POOPLE SCOOPLES

I think he's just overjoyed that he gets to make fun of a president for the first time in 8 years.

The kid gloves that they treated Obama's effete, stuttering ass with were a fucking joke in their own right. The guy's brain is a fucking teleprompter. Great for tricking the barely initiated into thinking you have any force of personality or will though.

Up next on the Colbert report, Trump is a piece of shit nigger.

Leftist "Victory": "Drumpftshtk's name has an alternate spelling!"
Conservative Victory: Win Presidency

Leftist "Victory": We blocked a travel ban with the courts
Conservative Victory: Deportations up 300%, and the ban has now been unblocked.

Leftist "Victory": One of our guys hit a dude in the head with a bike lock!
Conservative Victory: 240 Antifas are going to jail for 70 years, including bike lock guy.

Leftist "Victory": Anonymous sources said Trump did something that isn't illegal with Russia, but we have no evidence!
Conservative Victory: SCOTUS will be Conservative until 2050

Leftist "Victory": Donald Trump Junior talked to a Russian one!
Conservative Victory: Russian/USA Alliance settled

Leftist "Victory": "Strumpdth had a writer!"
Conservative Victory: Funding for the Wall

I dunno guys, I'm starting to think Trump might be letting us down.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

This is the best they have folks. The best.

Colbert is obsessed

Literally who?

To be fair the MSM did put the anti-Trump rhetoric on 11. They are making 1% of opinions look like 90%.

>Resistance against Trump is bunch of celebrities on TV whose anti-Trump rants are featured trending on YouTube and featured in magazines
Did Webster's change the definition of resistance or something in the past six months?

The left thought they were going to have a Watergate moment. They thought they could drip out the dirt week by week. But all their dirty has been revealed at once and thanks to the 24 hour news cycle they have conditioned the masses to follow. All this shit will be forgotten about tomorrow.

>far-left extremist
Sure is hyperbolic

>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to sage all SLIDE THREADS

I'm a silent observer

LIBERAL TEARS HMMMMMM

OBSESSED

No fucking shit. That's what producers and TV networks are for. You really thought Trump did the entire Apprentice thing on his own until Steven Colbert told you otherwise? Damn. Some people are so naive.

Someone get that Leibowitz to clap his hands and snap his daily show contributor out of it. Hypnotizing is ok but not when they never snap out of it.

Jews are relentless when they attack someone. They come up with stupid shit about Trump every single day.
How is this legally broadcasted on CBS, which is public airwaves? It's a Democratic hit piece.

>far-left extremist
What the fuck is it like to see the world through your eyes?

I live literally a block away from the studio in NYC. Give me your best TWO SCOOPS?!? Memes and I will tape them to the front of the studio or something.

Why is Jimmy Fallon on here?

UTERALLY BTFO

LOL trumpanzees on suicide watch

Have you seen the Irony of selecting a DEUS VULT flag on a Taoist Zen-Buddhist lewd cartoon picture exchange forum?

jews are extremely ill, and irredeemably neurotic.

I'm pretty sure the bike lock guy got a very expensive Jew lawyer to save him and now he's out on probation. He was seen at some anarchy meeting a little while ago.

DREEMPF KRENK

THE CALZONES

KRIEG DRAMPF

TRAMPAZIO

DANONE

LE SCUUPS

frurmf

Everyone knows by now reality TV is scripted. Who would care about this pointless revelation by a hasbeen using Trump's name to get publicity for himself? Also again with the gratuitous mention of a "pizza parlour". Something gives me the creeps about Colbert.

THHHHIIIICCCCCC

The 2017 center is the historical extreme left

Holy kek I literally pissed myself at that

John Oliver is on a green card. Can he even vote?

Colbert is pathetic he only has one gag make fun of trump, night after night its the same routine forced laughter from a audience thats told when to applaud and cheer. Nothing about him is authentic or genuine its a charade for money

Next you'll tell me Drumpf doesn't raise cows himself

Is his show like the Colbert report only he is left wing now? Only old people and mentally ill people watch him, he's irrelevant.

Who the fuck cares about Celebrity Apprentice at this point?

Cuckbert is just trying to profit off of Trump's existence for the next eight years. He doesn't give a shit about helping black people or anything.

SMORSMOLD GZUMPF

Colbert: DRUMPFY didn't even doobie dabba The Apprentice LMAO!!!!!!! Im afraigd of bears fug XDDDDDD

Tucker: youtube.com/watch?v=rpJZh92hsaY