Is he /ourguy/?

>Calls the Jew a weasel
>BTFO niggers for being illiterate apes
>about to starch the nog and make nogs everywhere cry
How does he do it?

if McGregor BTFO Floyd, then BLM will chimp out like never before, might even start a race war.

Irish are not white might as well have 2 based black men in the ring

He doesn't have a chance. He'll get dropped in 30 seconds

Go fuck yourself shitskin

He probably won't win but it'd be funny as fuck if he did. The chimps are already calling white people racist for supporting mcgregor whilst they blindly support their chimp without the slightest hint of irony

Sorry, but a limey can't beat an American. Mayweather will rope-a-dope him and Connor won't even last 7 rounds.

Can someone tell me from where this "irish arent white" thing originated fron? They are white as paper

mcgregor is the shame of ireland.
he's whoring himself for easy money.
he'll be that nigger's punching bag.
i hope mayweather puts him in a coma.

Unless Mayweather goes full retard(he won't) and try to end it with a knock out just for the spectacle there's no way this isnt' the generic 12 round jogging exhibition with Mayweather winnig by points.

he literally has to win by knockout, there's no way he can win by a judge decision.

I like how he made fun of floyd for wearing shirts

Someone should post that video, it was from yesterday

Mostly hoping for McGregor to get frustrated that he can't touch Mayweather and just chokeslam him or kick him on round 11 or some shit.

It comes from butthurt Brits who are literally not white anymore.

I don't see McGregor winning any sort of boxing match with Mayweather but, if changes the fight into anything other than a boxing match, Floyd has a real problem.

Considering the large amounts of money bet on Mayweather viva the black community, you're looking at a category 5 Chimp out.

Vegas will burn is Mayweather loses.

>Romania

POST YFW MCGREGOR KO'S MAYWEATHER

mcregor will knock him out by round 5

>Ireland passes some pro LGBT law
>McGregor tweets how wonderful it is, so proud!

Nah

Yea it will be all defense by Mayweather. He might get a knockout by wearing Connor down. Connor is used to 3 round fights, 5 at the most. Does he have the stamina for 12 rounds?

this.
a boxing match between a boxer and an MMA fighter is stupid. At least if it had been MMA, both would've had an edge in their element... But now what's McGregor's edge? He's younger I guess? That's not nearly enough.

My nigga

Unlike Americans, Irish are white.

This

here's your (you) kike, now fuck off

nigger loving shills are even flooding Sup Forums in search of dupes to watch that cage chimpout. lmao.

I don't know that he will win. The main factor in his favor is Mayweather's age. I hope he wins not because of race, but because Mayweather is a punk. But boxing is a different beast than mma, more of a sport than a fight. Looking forward to it. Thank u for reading my blog.

Y'all can call Mayweather and McGregor niggers - but they look pretty smart to me. Floyd is going to get a good payday, and the victory he needs for the record books. McGregor is going to get the payday of his life and a huge boodt to his mediocre MMA career.
The niggers are the stupid assholes who are paying actual money to watch this circus act.

also weight and force

KKKonor, imagine the butthurt the dogs would have if they saw that.

> nigger
> american
niggers are farm equipment.

>An American

He's a fucking nigger.

I just find it funny that this will be like the third "FIGHT OF THE CENTURY" in the ongoing decade.
Kek.

He's an angry potato nigger manlet.

People UNIRONICALLY think he can win a fucking boxing match against a professional boxer.

He's basically /fit/ personified.

>niggers raped her to teach her a lesson about dating niggers
Can't say it isn't fair.

this would be golden

front leg hook kick right to the temple
calling it

This divide and conquer shit is getting real old. Fuck off.

We're a simian like people that came to the u.s. clinging to the sides of our caravans on milk jugs whence we crashed our market of Irish gold (potatoes) to consume cheap liquor and steal shit.

if mcgregor wins ONE rd i will shit myself where i stand

He's a comfy guy.

Did you see the argument he was having with Mayweather Sr. when he showed up to his press event?

Literally laughing saying he might just bounce a shin bone off his son's nose.

M A D M A N

If Concon wins I'm gonna take a trip to Eireland and blow all my winnings on souvenirs, guiness and pale irish sluts.

That would be amazing. That alone might cause a chimp out.

>says something bad about a different race = it's true! lolololoo
>something bad gets said about own group = fuck this divide and conquer bullshit!

>Calls the Jew a weasel

Proofs, please.

>t. Patrick O'Houlihan

Well, McGregor has a significantly higher KO rate at 75% of all fights, 85% of the fights he wins vs just 53% for Mayweather, and has 2 inches longer reach, and inch of height.
Oh, and an extra 25 lbs up on the nog

You're genuinely thick. The principle of divide et impera refers specifically to the practice of trying to drive a wedge between people of the same group (i.e. OWN group). It doesn't apply to people external to the group (i.e. DIFFERENT race).

>mcgregor is the shame of ireland.

Nope, pretty much universally loved here.

toll paid.

This is James Murphy of LCD soundsystem, an Irish American. Looks pretty white to me.

>even making the case for connor

If Floyd were to fight in the UFC what chance would you give him?

It's the same for Connor in Boxing. If he even touches Floyd then he'd have achieved something.

Floyd has beaten the best boxers in a generation. Connor would have his hands full even a contender to a world championship rather than the undisputed greatest boxer of that weight class and generation.

But his stamina is probably not up to par with maryweather, that could be long 12 rounds for him

white nigger
sage

Dumb brit fags in the 19th century. Irish people are the whitest (90% R1b, 10% I1 haplogroup).

what are the current odds?
anyone know how to gamble as a burger in california?

Should i bet 20 euros? I don't have more

Last thread we had 50 unfunny fags going

>Irish
>Aryan

Now they're white. Can't make up your minds apparently.

It won't matter if he lands a hook that sends Mayweather all the way back to the ghetto

Ha. You haven't watched a single fight have you...

I bet money on Le Pen. :/

This

Its just angry americans
>IF
sure, if he is lucky he can win, will defenetly bet on him, i think odds are like 11:1 for merryweather, so i will waste 10 dollars

I understand Conor is an underdog here, but when it comes to blow for blow, he's got a real advantage.
It all comes down to whether or not McGregor can touch him.

Hey morons, it isnt a real fight,theyll try to make it look real but it is WWE, Mayweather will keep his distance and take it easy, later one of them will take a dive.

It's just butthurt potatoes who can't get over the fact that the Irish are so shit that not even white people wanted them here in America

they are partially mediterranean, still white and european

Yeah I think it will be worth throwing about a hundred bucks on myself, just for shits and giggles
>luck
Pretty much yeah

t. Cucked by the big Irish cock

>conor is an underdog

Conor fighting Mayweather in a boxing ring was like CM Punk fighting in the UFC. If he wasn't a celebrity already, it would never have happened.

>conor can touch floyd

It's not happening.

He gets a 130 million dollar payout, for losing. Fuck you, he is going to dive.

Anyone shitting on mcgregor for not being a boxer, have you actually watched both men fight?

He will DOMINATE mayweather!

He doesn't. UFC morons consistently underestimate how hard boxers hit and consistently overestimate how hard UFC fighters hit.

McGregor won't even land double figures, and even if he did he hits nowhere near as hard as Mayweather. It's a comedy match up.

>Conor doesn't hit as hard as Floyd
Now I know your opinion can be safely discarded

I think 25 to 1 on knock out for McGregor

>flag