Redpill me who the fuck is rotchsild and those alien looking brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
blacknobilityterror.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hVRm2OAhwsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they own everything then why am I allowed to use those things?

don't ask questions,Boy

that is highly classified information newfags

they're new money, they came along 3 or 4 hundred years ago when the prices needed some new people to blame, so they're new money jews. they take position of the blamed being jews, work for the pope and the council and shit like that

Simply the most powerful family of all time. (The 500 trillion claim is certainly exaggerated though.)

Source everything

just shoot them or something how hard can it be?

wtf are those things??

That's even more classified kraut

I wouldn't recommend that. But here's Old Jake out on the streets. youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

The actual number is 500 - 600 billion USD

Op was all like "gazziliona bajillian dollars derp!"

>OP has barely said anything

Like always. Sigh.

are ypu perhaps, maybe, just maybe... asking for a sort of rundown on those two?

Sure looking like it.

What would be the consequences if these inbreds were suddenly assassinated?

now this guy is asking the right questions im OP just changed computers

I cant say shit when boss wants me to fucking work

YOu guys do realise that those are fake subs right?

seems like a polite old fella, what's the problem?

Another little info, that is not the baron, that is a double. They dont exactly go out in public in person, just very very few times. Well the old ones, the younger gen is extremly degenerate and drug crazed party people.

Get to work then faggot. Go on pol during break

slaves to the bogs

>virtualy

thats how debt works

quick rundown?
They own you, your mother and the rest of the planet.

Their system would taken over by their peons. You need to kill their banking and then they'll kill each other like a pedigree noble would after losing all his heritage wealth.

Better get to work before mr.noseberg finds out!

youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

just watch this

they're the ones that own the world banks and the us federal reserve. they're also the ones flying around in space ships getting the upperhand on mining operations to stay rich. I bet these niggas have amazing lives. Either that or they're all handmedown rich people who have weird mask parties and buy sex slaves from the black market to eat.

wtf is this ancient thing rothchilds are jews? is there any proof to that or its just stupid banter

Seriously, is this bait?
They basically funded half of Israel you dumb nigger

dumb nigger. No I literally have very vaugely heard of them al of my life. I must have been living under a rock.

No. But if you dont know the name and what to look for they are somewhat invisible to the public eye.
Puppeters of the world. And yes its true, the guys who basically build and own Israel are the Rothschilds. The rest is rich russian jew oligarchs.
They funded both sides of the napoleonic war, ww1 and ww2.
They made their money with currency scheming and destablizing countries and whole continents. (they even bankrolled hitler in the beginning to some extend)

Fscking incredible

>I must have been living under a rock.
Nah. Most people haven't heard of them.
They made sure of that.
And yes, they are jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
Mayer Amschel Rothschild was literally called a 'court jew'
Not even sure what that means.
I'm

I dare someone to tell me that C. Montgomery Burns isn't based on Jacob Rothschild.

then why hasnt the world done anything about it clrealy billions of people have more power than those little pesants. I mean ive seen masses of people going after the goverment.

He is. There was this really old early 90s interview with some of the classic simpsons writers.
They said hes modelled after banking tycoons.
And he does look extremly like Rothschild so, Simpsons did it first again.

You dont even know how to
>meme arrow
you are a dumb nigger

I dare.
Listen to Dave's voice.

meme arrow? seriously. So thats what its called. Yes I didnt know. I'm quite vanilla when it comes to Sup Forums. Been a closet nationalist too long

You dont understand, they literally own the federal banks of every country except 3 these days.
And also, cut off the head of a hydra and see what happens.
And btw. billions of people are scared confused animals kept in a a perpetual state of exactly this.
Fear controls humanity.

And they are well hidden in the shadows, most of them reside in some countryside castle all over europe. They are untouchable.

YOu have to go back.
You are most likely underage and come from reddit. And btw, show boipucci you little faggot.

No one is untouchable, user.

As untouchable as possible in this world.

Better? But you know, these people own everything you know, are and will have.
Youre whole existence is an IOU to them basically. Thats the scary part.

Didnt hitler oppose the rothchilds though?

whoaa... now that is creepy.

>those eyes

>Simply the most powerful family of all time.

not even close, these guys are yes men

they're not Matheson level, they're not Guelph level

they're useless, not even close to Medici

just some front men, the real problem is behind them, but yes they suck and they practice slavery

>Didnt hitler oppose the rothchilds though?

not really, plenty of people close to him were in bed with them financially

I'm 25 and no never used reddit. Why make presumptions if you know nothing about me. Or is that some kind of entitled acting makes you feel manly to presume shit about others? youre acting like one of those liberal retards

he's new money also, grandson of a snake oil salesman who was a massive cunt

All under heaven belongs to everyone, not one. Old chinese saying.
The world is changing, they're old as is their system. Chances are that in just a few decades their whole scheme will collapse on its own and something else will arise, better or worse.

Fascinating. So hes an amalgam. I had never heard David Rockefellers voice before now. Well I think Harry Shearer is a Bohemian Grove member so this all goes hand in hand.

I hope they do Hans, I hope they do.

i just feel like its hopless to do anything about this as long as most people wont even spend 5 minutes looking into it themselves. sometimes i feel so disappointed in my people.

Do you have sources regarding those countries removing NWO?

I think its the other way around because there's a similar image that says that only are three countries left without NWO banks: Iran, NK, and I can't recall the other one.

Sure. whats the problem with it?
"these retards actually give me money even tho they know our motives"
"that retard actually thinks he can touch us"

that kinda thing i guess.
That they bankrolled ww2 isnt important whats important is that they bankroll wars just to profite from them. He heard of the Waterloo loss earlier than everyone else but spread news of napoleons victory and played the stock exchange like that and made a gigantic fortune.

He was, you mean.

This man knows about black nobility.
I didnt know people on /pol knew about them.
Be careful user. Those people are the real demons on this earth.
blacknobilityterror.com/

Well I do know that most tyrannic countries use war economy to keep their goverment going. Im just quite amazed that everyone in this world is using russia as a bad guy allthough the cold war ended like what almost 30 years ago

TOO QUICK TOO QUICK

>Those people are the real demons on this earth.

I know because I am one of them, being a demon sucks, you can see forward in time but every time you try and use it to buy lotto tickets something fucks it up

black nobility is just the military arm of the Catholic church and yes there are some very old racist Polish families involved in that but they're just soldiers, the real power subjugated Italy a long ass time ago

with noodles and heroin

If youd look at it with the right eyes youd realise the cold war never really ended.
The soviet union fell, that is all. Most people in power in russia are descendants of these people or ARE these people still. ffs a high ranking KGB officer is the president now.

You, by far, must be the most clueless, dumbest person on the face of the planet. I mean, you must be so idiotic that it's probably hard for you to get up and get dressed in the morning. I lol @ you because my grandmother (who's already dead) probably has an easier time getting up in the morning and starting her day competently than you based off the things you've already stated in this thread. I mean, it's so bad that I would tell you to literally reach for the nearest knife and slit your own wrists if I didn't think you'd fuck that shit up too. I mean, how dumb do you have to be to type out the things you did earlier in this thread?

tl;dr

kys

But when the swan swindles the doves will fall.

you are whats rong with this planet i come here to ask questions in the end i get message to kill myself. Instead of trying to open someones eyes you want them to die. Nice thinking no wonder you have no real allies america no wonder everyone talks shit about your country and laughs at you inbred hillbillies

I recall people used to mention quotes from Gorbachev talking about how the USSR would go underground and rebrand itself or some shit. Didn't know what to make of it really.

doves don't move an inch unless the gnomes of Zurich request that it be so

Man he is a newfag and after learning we arent bullshitting he asked interested questions.
Calm yourself down cleetus.

>this level of cognative dissonance

If the dove is forced the gnomes will stop laughing.
(what the fuck is going on?)

Btw are you in Switzerland right now or in Italy? Asking for a crocodile.

Good lord, quit being such a sensitive newfag. It was just some old ass copypasta from years ago. Calm your tits user

But still if Rothchilds own all the banking system where the fuck do they put all that wealth. And by all the talks and searching I find that they are just bunch of greedy jews then

Because they lend it to you. INTEREST.

they contribute no way at all twoards the advancement of the human race. Why I dont see any uprising against banking? I see people rioting about some nigger right that was shot for grabing his gun but the real issues are swept under the rug. If lets say statistically Sup Forums is being used by thousands of people then why hasnt a militant activist risen up here and made moves against the capitalists?

>summertime

Show some respect for fucks sake, do these interviewers even have any real questions for him or so they just want to talk shit?

>Btw are you in Switzerland right now or in Italy?

neither, crocodiles are killers, very dangerous, sounds like good fun

funny to me to see a plan put into motion so long ago still working as intended

people have even forgotten that France, Britain and Germany were (and are) all slave states of Rome

>Old Jake out on the streets.

gramps is a good guy, don't worry about him he's hardly dangerous

he's just taking heat because he's old and dying

also I think he likes the celebrity

And further more I was always taught in school by my parents to oppose the goverment if the goverment is working against the people and to question everything anyone says. I was even taught that there can be no nations no banks without people implying that if people rose up against goverment the goverment would be powerless to do anything against it. To kill a hydra you have to cut of all its heads at the same time.

>NAPOLEON WON THE WAR SELL ME YOUR BONDS
retards fell for that...

so it's not longer an "iron but fair fist"?

you can start with Bill Still as introductory to red pill
he knows how to present so its easily understandable
youtube.com/watch?v=hVRm2OAhwsE

Shit good catch

they know

>If youd look at it with the right eyes youd realise the cold war never really ended.

Look again and you'll see that it never even happened. All just a big dog and pony show. At the top levels of power it's all the same little club, Jews and freemasons to the man.

That's a bit extreme. OP dindu nuffin but ask a question however ignorant it may of sounded.

you know what infuriates me. In my country im one of the few that sees whats going on around me. When I try to have a civil discussion about it most people here either do not care, act like they dont care out of fear or just are oblivious to it and believe everything the goverment says. I feel so powerless. Here at times i just dream if i only had power to rise up against my goverment create a militia and overthrow this shit liberal country that sold us to the EU. But I can't I know I would be silenced faster than you could ask who am I

Well why do you think Hitler always pressed the matter that Germany is and always will be a christian nation when most of the leading figures were confessed pagans.
aaaand now you blew your LARP.