Which war doomed western civilization and why?

Which war doomed western civilization and why?

Basically Hitler.

American Revolutionary War

WW1 was controlled from both sides, - viz. what happened to Kitchener. Coincidence, it was particularly long and exterminative. My bet's on WW1.

Underratted. This led to a chain reaction of revolutions (liberal, masonic, jewish, communist etc) that continue on today

>not the Gallic wars

Rome should have stayed a republic and consolidated itself, protected it's borders, and stopped immigration

Operation Barbarossa. Hitler could've done it with better planning. It was completely possible

Before WW2 the sneaky marxist jews left frankfurt germany to burgerland and spread their infection everywhere.

your all wrong battle of waterloo when the central banks where able to get the result of the battle first and devalued the British bond and was able to central bank take over England.

WW1

wwi

it finished europe

can you give me the basic rundown on kitchener? I'm intrigued by WW1

WW3 will end it all.

2nd world war. Jews had been worming their way into international politics for a while and Hitler's loss removed their major adversary.

At this stage I fucking welcome it.

WWII.
Germany is currently destroying Europe from WWII guilt.

Barbarossa was a complete shitshow. It was undermanned and poorly planned, Hitler's desperation really shone through on that one and unfortunately for him lead him down a path or cronyism that spelt doom for the Germans. He had no chance winning that one m8.

This.

WW2. If Hitler had won, we'd live in a better world.

Instead, we now have to watch jews use identity politics to spit on our grandfathers graves, the men who'd saved the - hated because they were men, or white.
Hated by the Jew funded hard left that claims all men are all warmongers and murderers, completely ignoring if it weren't for these brave men they'd be dead.

I love the allies, the were family and thought they were doing right.
But the Nazi's were truly right in what they were doing.
If I had a time machine, I'd show very western man what would happen, if Hitler lost.

There would be no such thing as "allies".

WWI for sure. It's no coincidence that WWI went the way it did within a year of the formation of the FED in the US. The only losers of the war, regardless of what side, were the autocratic aristocracies of Europe. From Germany to Russia to Austria-Hungary, to Italy, to the Ottomans.

They were the last holdout of direct power that wasn't completely usurped by the international central banking cartel. With them gone, hegemony was easy.

Read about the Balfour declaration. Basically the extension of the war for 2 years and millions of casualties because the bankers promised a win for Britain.

The banks funded Trotsky. He was their golden boy. He just got out gangsters by Stalin between the wars.

It was more or less their second attempt to overthrow the aristocracy of Europe. The French Revolution and napoleon was the first but he turned his back on them.

Vietnam war
It started the hippie movement which led to what we have now

30 years war. (((WW1))). (((((((WW2)))))).

The upcoming war, if we lose it.

you guys just can't stop ruining the white nations can you?

Confederacy losing the War Between the States.

if you disagree then you're actually an uncultured plebeian

WW1, it not only decimated the nationalistic spirit of Europeans for Generations to come, but all of the tradition, buildings and people were lost after the first world war. It's hard to maintain a sense of duty to your country when you've just seen thousands of your countrymen shredded by machine gun fire

Could be a lot of them.
All good choices.

No it didn't, and the hippie movement was inevitable after shit like women's suffrage.

It's your fucking kike puppet Churchill's fault. Sickens me that he's viewed as a hero now.

Granted Hitler should be blamed for allowing the British to retreat but he was just fucking naive in thinking that the Jew controlled Brits were ever going to ally with him. I know he deeply wanted a German-British alliance but warmonger Churchill would never have that.

fuck Winston Churchill!

There were many, but I'd say the Iraq war was pretty much the final nail in the coffin

I only wish more of your (and my) countrymen felt the same.

He was probably the biggest actual villain of world war 2 yet is seen as a hero by virtually everyone now. Boggles the mind.

The French Revolution and the Napoleanic wars

iraq fo sho, this war cemented them presently as the greatest evil for this generation of jihadists.

WW1
Had it never occurred or ended with a German victory none of the events of the past century would have happened.
>no commies
>no Hitler to stop the commies and regain Germany's pride
>no WW2
>no final destruction of all Western empires
>no cold war
>no international finance control of the US
>no cultural marxism, feminism, rampant atheism and apathy destroying society
>no mass importation and replacement of European peoples

The emu war

Where do you think you are?
No one knows shit about your pic, it's /pol! Home of kekistan and shiieeettt.

>started
cmon dude

Who funded the Black Hand? French and Russian (((banks))). Who pushed for war in France and Russia? Newspapers.

30 Years War.

Saxony, Palatinate, Bohemia, Bavaria, Brandenburg, Prussia, etc. Created such hardship for these states that it fractured the region resulting in Germany coming in late on the world stage, missing out on the prime colonial period and feeling threatened enough to start another 30 Years War in the 20th century.

Culturally the hardship made them more disciplined. This resulted in coective punishment becoming popular, the rape of Belgium which made them lose WW1 as you can't win against the entire world (blockades) because they think you're Apes

1054 was what started the destruction

WWI was a gun put to Europe's head and the trigger pulled. Everything since has been the body falling to the floor.