Now that the dust has settled, who actually builds the roads?

Now that the dust has settled, who actually builds the roads?

Meth-fueled corporate child sex-slaves.

Whoever wants them.

>Why the fuck is the anarchist flag an anarcho-communist flag

>>>Why the fuck is the anarchist flag an anarcho-communist flag
Yeah I don't get that either, whenever I see one I assume the dude behind the post is a larping antifa retard. I need to get around to filtering them like the hippies and the BLM ones.

Niggers

Could be a genuine anarchist though.

Should be a plain black flag or one with a white circle A on it.

Fucking pleb flagmakers.

>>Could be a genuine anarchist though.
Only 1% less retarded than commies, ancaps and every other flavor of pure distilled retardation out there in my books so nothing lost there even in your fringe scenario.

Corn Syrup Ultracorp will build a road from their farm (where their serf-- I mean, voluntary contracted workers produce corn) to their factory so they can keep pumping any and all food full of their unnessecary additives because there's zero regulation

Checkmade statists, anarcho-capitalism is proven superior yet again

There's a race track in Queensland somewhere called lakeside which was built by the community many years ago. It also happens to be one of my favourite tracks which hosted some absolutely magical races - in stark contrast with the carefully planned, highly budgeted Eastern Creek Raceway which is the most boring track in Australia.

In a civilized white society I believe roads could be maintained by the community voluntairly.

Who the fuck needs roads

Roads self propagate based on a solar powered substrate composed of nanoscale Von-Neumann machines. The roads naturally nive towards large concentrations of cell phone signals.

Corporations can build the roads.

In the transition, the state awards shares of each road to the people who use the road frequently. Adjacent landowners get more stock.

You own stock in the Peachtree St Corporation.

The Peachtree St Corporation contracts with Acme Road Management to maintain and levy tolls on their road.

Acme Road Management negotiates with surrounding road management companies to share traffic because cooperation maximizes profits.

Shareholders receive dividends from Acme Road Management every quarter or month.

Anyone can build the roads. They use they're money and build roads, simple.

Then since they own the roads they just built, they can charge whatever they want to use the road, including nothing.

>inb4 charity and goodwill don't exist in an a ancap world

Corporations will build them.

me
I'm going to do it

Jew slaves

came here to post this

I should add that a side effect of having tolls everywhere is that ridesharing and private mass/rapid transit become highly profitable.
Road companies will be happy because they can charge slightly more on buses, and individuals will be happy because they'll have convenient and cheap transportation.
The dollar vote allows you to put money that's currently funding roads into high speed rail, buses, subways, aerial trams, streetcars, or even some flying car startup.

We have a road association that manages the local road maintenance, for bigger roads the government pays private companies to build and maintain.

Well, in Kyrgyzstan (libertarian paradise), it's usually the people who live nearest to the road. Everybody wants their home values to increase.
In this case, "Curb Appeal," includes the road.

Who enforces the construction schedules?

Would you mind digging up some links for me that I can read in google translate?
I'm really interested.

we resurrect hitler, let him build roads that last 1000 years and then kill him before the natsocs try to take over.

taxes or tolls build roads in all cases

biggest difference is with taxes you have accountability and can fire people if they fuck up, with tolls you cannot and therefore you don't have as much freedom

We'll be driving helicopters, so we'll only need launch pads.

Is it true the original parts of the Autobahn, which survived the war, are still running smooth because those beatiful Nazi madmen used meters of concrete thick?