We did it - fertility rate is rising

m.tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/knapp-1-6-kinder-pro-frau-geburtenrate-in-deutschland-steigt-wieder/14591416.html#layer

Rest of Europe BTFO hahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Auqm5FiKH-I
youtube.com/watch?v=rdELHS7rpFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

auf gehts

>implying the children being born are German

Yes they are
The article mentions it

Any proof those aren't the offspring of race traitors and invaders? It's probably just your replacement, hans.

German can mean anybody that's in the country legally.

>"""germans"""

Ethnic german birth rate rose by 28% - the birth counterjihad has started! Some east german provinces are now at replacement level ( FTR 2.1 +)

And all of this within 2 years - forecasts about the population dropping to 50 million are now predicting a rise to 88 million - that's how shit demographic forecasts are.

yeah, ethnic Germans, half German, half African

>le based civil nationalism
good to see more german nationalism being born, all muslim too I bet

Germany is still 93 % white. Breeding foreigners shitting out 4-7 kids, add about 0.1 to the total fertility rate.
To raise the numbers substantially, white women have to start breeding again.

this. 38% of children under 5 have atleast one non-German parent. That includes white immigrants like Poles but it's still pretty bad.
I'm pretty black-pilled as far as the future of Germany and France is concerned.
Can I come Iceland pls

Are those white babies or more of the shit colored variety?

This is saying women are having more children.
Which makes sense because we added a lot of fertile men to the country

Germany is over. and that is a good thing.

Germany has the best demographic institute in the world - ethnic german = ethnic german. Not even migrants with german passports and their children born in the country are counted within this sector. Now compare it to france celebrating their ftr 2.1 - 2.3 - literally 90% niggers and muslims.

>Now compare it to france celebrating their ftr 2.1 - 2.3 - literally 90% niggers and muslims.

Not true Hans. We have high birth rate in place such as Birtanny, Normandie etc
Enjoy your falling nation

Calm down Jacques
And where is proo

*proof

I've travelled all over france for my work - your nation is dead and i love france, i'm so not happy about it.

>38% of children under 5 have atleast one non-German parent
This is how they look like:
youtube.com/watch?v=Auqm5FiKH-I

is this because the German state has declared that Turks and others are Germans or has the actual white German birth rate gone up?

Germany has pretty accurate statistics and categories when it comes to this. It takes multiple generations before they drop the "with foreign background" label on you.

Sure sure Hans, don't invent a fake life.
Germany is doomed, you have shit fertility rate, now get over it

The actual white one
The 70s-80s born couples are starting to pump out babies

>current fertility rate is totally unsustainable at well above replacement
>filthy krauts are celebrating raising it even further

It's about actual white Germans. Anything else wouldn't be news, because foreigners are already breeding like hell.

where does it say that those children are ethnic germans?

The actual white one has gone up.

LIES

we've had below replacement fertility for several decades

germany's population would be declining since 1980, if not for immigration

>Germans still dont understand you need a 3.1 ratio to keep this Keynesian ponzi scheme going.
>Bragging about the smallest raise that will at best delay the crash by a couple of years.
You might aswell celebrate the fact that sun did come up today.

OK Pooland

When people say "German" they dont mean a Turk father and a mudshrk German whore of a mother, Hans.

Shut up Poorland, you had one of the worst fertility rate of Europe fucking imbecile

but you wanna raise it and make the world fertility rate more unsustainable right ?
why do fucking krauts have all of civilization ?
someone should fucking nuke you

At least we can safe grand-est or as we will call it das Ostrheinland from the islamic caliphate of france and the nigger slums of paris. I hope you can get some ethnic french region to play asterix, you'll need it.

>German birth rate increases slightly
>Poland already in fear for Lebensraum
only on Sup Forums

>letting 1.5 millions of rapefugee into your country

YOU ARE DONE

Average age of Germans getting married is 37 and getting a first kid 42. You are irreversably fucked.

Some 16,000 more babies were born in Poland last year than in 2015, the Central Statistical Office has said, ten months after the government introduced new state benefits for families.In total, some 385,000 children were born in 2016, while Family Minister Elżbieta Rafalska has said that in 2017, some 410,000-420,000 births are expected.

You need to realise that even ~2.1 fertily rate doesnt change much and even that isnt really achieveable for white couples due to cultural shift in recent years.

That's not how it works buddy - like i said - this rise in birth rate means a difference of 38 fucking million in the forecast. And it just started.

You have a different model to count FTR in poland though, as all polish citizens living abroad are still counted as polish population.

Your welcome!

Please understand that nobody here wants germans to survive. They want a caliphate. Even if it is next door. They prefer it over us

TOP KEK.

>delusional frenchman
You people are beyond useless. Good thing you will be replaced soon.

Poorland, just fucking stop
YOU HAVE CATASTROPHIC FERTILTY RATE
You have more death people than birth
Fucking hell, Polish are so fucking delusional

You are ranked 3rd by median age WORLDWIDE (46,8 years). Even if you magically pumped the fertility rate this year by another 0.5 it doesnt stop the fast replacement happening with all those immigrants and shitskins.
Not to mention economical aspect of being able to pay for old people and the abundant welfare. If anything you need to reduce the influx of people because you cant affect the fertility rate fast enough you dolt.

we don't care about the world fertility rate. it's an article about germany only.

But it's bad though. We are overpopulated. It's god if bithrates are down.

You are attacking polish fertility rate as if I was somehow defending it. I just stated the obvious which is the fact birth rates are up all around the Europe and it cant happen fast enough to save the current population or economy based on a ponzi scheme of non stop pop increase you uneducated porch monkey.

>fact birth rates are up all around the Europe

That not even true ...
Now fix your terrible fertility rate before talking shit

Yes and if you count all germans it's way under 40 - doesn't mean anything. We have revived our population 4 times in the last 200 years because of all-lies war criminal wars. There has been a massive remigration of ethnic germans living abroad and the ethnic german diaspora, which is close to 140 million too. You only hear about it in specialized papers, doesn't fit the mulitcultural narrative of the mainstream.

Your country has sub replacement fertility. Your country is in no danger of being overpopulated from natural growth, however the world will continue to be overpopulated until the third world gets its shit together, whether german women have 2 kids each or 0.

Do what the colonizers did and multiply in other people's countries. Let's start with Belize and Puerto Rico. We did it during the Roman Empire, Let's do it again.

The Irish have the highest birthrate in the EU. It just keeps happening.

>Some east german provinces are now at replacement level ( FTR 2.1 +)
There is also a white flight from the West to the East. People are fed up with Muslims.

Africa is fucked either way - they can try to send 50 million a year over the sea and still starve to death in the near future - there will be wars between all african countries for resources.

For fucking sake, fertility rate is not a problem. Within a few years of Hitler in power their fertility rate almost doubled. We got almost 2M mostly young migrants from Ukraine, which have Polish roots anyway. We have a lot of migrants from Belarus. Polish couples abroad have >2.0 fertility rate and a lot of them will come back, because Western Europe is slowly turning into Middle East/Africa. We already have a lot of white migrants from Western Europe and North America (and it will only increase in the future).
This is not a fucking problem and it will be fixed within a decade. But for you, a decade means a few millions new tanned "French". Have fun.

Which is why they are willing to sink their own boats in italian waters and then get picked up and send here and then boost our birthrate.

True and most returnees settle in the east in addition to many ''east germans'' going back home after they left for the west after reunification.

stop lying

you cheering and spreading it around is the very reason why its news

I've been trying all this time to tell you there is no way of fixing the fertility rate to a number high enough to sustain the current system in place.
Its a cultural shift in which educated women dont want more than one top two kids these days because they favour "stability" rather than big families those which used to exist half a century ago.
Even with massive welfare and tax relief women choose to have smaller families and unless you can undo 50 years of jewish propaganda this wont change.

>But it's bad though. We are overpopulated. It's god if bithrates are down.
If birth rates go overboard, Germany will become the emigration country it always was, enriching the whole world with their inventions.
Also for Germans population density directly correlates with economic power.
German century incoming.

They arnt going home. Their fertility is Irish fertility. It's a result of being here.

>import mudshits who fuck like rabbits
>l-look g-guys, our birthrate is totally fine a-again!

You make me sick.

>the birth counterjihad has started!
It hasn't, the amount of disposable income people have determines the birthrate.You wont outbreed the muslims any time soon.

Funnily enough it's those educated green / left voting white women popping out babies now non stop with them growing up to be conservative - i see it in my family. If you go to their city quarters you won't see a women without at least 3 young kids nowadays - the shift is crazy. These numbers are btw still 2015/16 numbers - when the next big census happens in 2018 the overall FTR will rise massively.

How was it?
1.2?
When was the migrants?
2015?

Oh well, (you) sure did it user.

I can't wait till Iran nukes Tel Aviv

This is an incorrect statement, wealth does not correlate with birth rates, its the opposite actually because higher the education(and income) lower the birthrate.
There is only a small bump in overall birth rates at the initial wealth increase near the very bottom.

Do you have any idea if there is a ftr analysis of the german diaspora? Because they aren't counted in the german census like other countries do.

>lot of them will come back, because Western Europe is slowly turning into Middle East/Africa

HAHAHAHAHA
This is what Poorland actually believe
>LETS LEAVE LONDON OR GERMANY TO GO BACK TO POORLAND WITH MEDIAN SALARY OF 600 EUROS XD

They don't fucking care imbecile

I had to move, because my quiet neighborhood full of gemütlich pensioners turned into total breeding madness. White kids can be really noisy, too.

Is this legit? I can't read your retarded language. What does it say specifically about the white fertility rate?

Illegal invader children won't appear in any german demographic census, won't you get it?

>Do you have any idea if there is a ftr analysis of the german diaspora? Because they aren't counted in the german census like other countries do.
No idea. But looks like Germany is doing it again:
Saving the white race.

>Enjoy your falling nation

You see the irony, I hope.

Yes it is and even if the german cenus would count refugees and shit which they don't they wouldn't appear in these 2015/16 numbers but in the next big census - they haven't even released the q4 2016 births, but literally all local newspapers are reporting a steady stream of white babies in hospitals and their individual numbers are supporting an even bigger rise in 2017/18.

> They arnt going home
>Polish kids in Ireland sing national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=rdELHS7rpFI

they will want to go back instead of living in your nigger-infested shithole

> It's a result of being here
Maybe, maybe not. We had >2.0 fertility rate before we joined the EU (like in 2001).

stop being delusional, 75% of toddlers in Paris are muslims' kids
I give you 40-50 years and then muslims will peacefully and democratically win election and sharia will become official French law

This is the best news I've seen in awhile if true. Keep making more white babies remember the 14 words!

Poland will be empty by 2039

>tfw you'll witness the rise of the caliphate in central Europe in your lifetime

Wir schaffen das.

So...
Will you start chomping out again? I hope the Americans will put you parasites down once more

This sounds like your interpretation of the numbers. I asked for what they specifically said about white (or ethnic) German fertility rate. It's not just about refugees or illegal immigrants, but it's also and especially about the nob-white german nationals and legal immigrants.
You're not American, you understand what I'm asking for? The "white babies in hospital" is an inadequate measure as it's more of an anecdote than hard data. Can you quote (in English) where it talks about white german babies (not babies with german passports)

Why is the american the only one happy about German birthrates rising? The fuck is wrong with Europe?
What is this poison of everyone rooting for the other whites to die.
Why are you happy about France becoming more muslim?
Why the fuck are you happy about Poles leaving their country.

Are you all just retarded or do you not remember that we are all on the same continent?

>Why the fuck are you happy about Poles leaving their country.
>"their" country

Gee hans! How can your mom let you have 7 wives!

>countries are completely isolated and dont affect anything else int he world ever
borders aren't magical things which produce a fully isolated thermodynamic systems

>Why are you happy about France becoming more muslim?
I am not happy, I just pointed the obvious facts to that delusional French cunt.

you don't even have German capital anymore

See this is what is stupid about countries importing people demographic and birthrates fluctuate all the fucking time.

das

These numbers are from 2015 (not the newest ones) and it shows already, that East Germany (99 % white) is Germany's breeding ground.

But apparently, them having citizenship or just asylum means that they are germans.

y'know, the rat born in a stable-thing we all know of.

Good news if it is ethnic Germans having kids i am happy for you. Keep up with the propaganda make Europeans feel pressured and under attack they will have more children to compensate.

>we added fertile men to your country

This is why i urge Sup Forums to pay attention to what someone says to know wether or not someone is achmed or not.

Fucking Dönerfeeding sack of shit can't speak german, but can speak freely in a right-wing nationalist imageboard mostly inhabitated by warmongering weebs.

You are the atest to our failure to make you civilized, and you sure belong back to the sands where you came from abdul.

Children of immigrants born in Germany gain German citizenship, but are not counted against the German's fertility rate, they are counted separately.