Redpill me on the Merkel rhombus Sup Forums. Is she communicating with the Bogdanoffs?

Redpill me on the Merkel rhombus Sup Forums. Is she communicating with the Bogdanoffs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkZr1avaetY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for answers

youtube.com/watch?v=LkZr1avaetY

She takes her image in public very seriously. She is legitimately autistic and thinks it looks dominating/powerful

She wants to be seen as "scheming" like the jew she admires so much.

She's powering up a tri beam

it's a "listening pose"
anyway never trust childless hags, let alone put them in a position of power

Involuntary body language can communicate many things, like when you're lying. It's a simple way to not start gesturing.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
I am so tired of this Mutti. And Germans will reelect her in 3 months.

Emulating a womb to portray herself as a matriarch even though her bio womb is nothing but rotten flesh

she's a big fan

It's Masonic. She's gesturering to her owners but she is a dumb woman and so she does it way too blatantly.

She always does this and always has done it.
Its bascially a forced position as to not reveal to much.. also some body language experts think putting your open hands together at the tips suggest being in controll and powerfull to others cause it takes calmness to do this and cant be done when emotionally charged postitve or negative.. she is a larping as robot so no one can read her. Keep in mind you can hate her which the world does but that doesn mean she isnt smart, she obviously is.

this. merkel is a fucking autist

>childless
>smart
>fucking germany
>then apologizing
>then keep fucking germany
she isnt smart Germans are obidient cattle.

i bet she owns handshovels.

you're the type of person that unironically believes that the illuminati is involved in the production of katy perry videos. let me guess, you're a nigger?

baka , stop projecting.

I heard she has kept every single pair of shoes she's ever owned and sorts them by how many sexual experiences she had at the time of wearing them

>she

Guess again!

woah.

its a question for sure

So she goes barefoot Everywhere?

Great thread

spread this. the horror.

She is fat. This helps to cover it up. End of story.

She is a special ops member of the Singapore armed forces.

Ask that sellout Trump what it means. He was doing it the other week too. But I think it means they are all cucked by the few truly rich fags that run this planet.

its a triangle and so a half star of david

she's subconsciously advertising the shape of her vaginal opening.

the state of her vag

she's a chemist. back in the 70s she was working on a medical epoxy to seal large wounds.

the beaker full of the glue she was holding was chipped and the boiling hot temperature of the glue inside caused it to explode, covering her hands in super glue

her hands were bonded like that at the atomic level

its why she became a politician, no longer able to use her hands for chemistry

also it just happens to make her look intelligent and calculating

This is what I was going to say. Sperging. Hard.
Can't deal with white people.

charging her final flash attack.