/RW CLEANSING SQUADS/

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS KEKISTANI BULLSHIT

This shit is Chanology 2.0. They are nothing but bootlicking faggots, newfags from T_D and basically normies that ironically scream about other normies.

They are an embarrassment to the true right and to this board in the first place. So that's why me and a couple other oldfags want to make a regular general with the purpose of cleaning this board of all the filth that is kekistani, e-celebs, t_d, and the umbrella term of """alt-right""" which by the way is nothing but a shit label used by the media that only faggots adhere to in order to be edgy.

We need to mobilize faggets, we have to get our board back, this is civil war

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC
youtube.com/watch?v=Byoqer8pEZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should first start with a flag and/or insignia. Any propositions? Bumps appreciated

maybe a darker nuance of green or something totally opposing green

also, what about symbols?

I think a nordic pattern would represent the antithesis between the two pretty good

Come on you fucking faggots, at least bump the thread if you can't be bothered to contribute

Don't you miss ron/pol/? Don't you miss the good times, when shills weren't a problem, when there wasn't no exposure, just a little corner of the internet infusing the whole interwebs with memes from the shadows?

im loving this kekistani faggotry. its so good watching the stormfags that ruined pol originally get their shit shoved in

Disgusting

>get their shit turned in
stormfags are fine and laughing at your shit
if you wanna get their shit turned in, you need to go to their place, not here

bump

I miss old pol.
Do you guys think pol would be better right now if trump hadn't won?

Bumpt

In all honesty, yes. I'd much prefer it if we stayed out of the election all together. Our involvement in it has only caused the media spotlight to fall on us, and now millions of normalfags have flooded in

...the election and the following fall out definitely "advertised" /pol to certain factions. I don't think an attempt to take back the board would be fruitful. It's hard to unchange things.

Pure aids

Push these "Alt-Right" weeb memers off this borad, for fucksakes.

>unexperienced fertile ground for redpilling from one of the most normies websites on the internet joins in
>we want to kick them
It's one of the biggest occasions we've EVER had to spread some common sense in the world and we behave like elitists

If you're going to make the same thrrad every fucking day, at least find some new images. What's more, try to be a little more subtle about your concensus cracking bullshit.

they are indeed useful idiots, but they have NO PLACE on this board and they are a disgrace for the true right

At the moment? Sure
But they're not niggers, don't be mistaken. We know it very well in Italy, niggers just don't mix in because they're too different. These people are mostly (I'm guessing) very young people which are already clearly leaning right. They have different ways and "traditions" (so to speak) from us but if we keep doing what we do usually they're destined to become like us. They are already us in a way, but they still have some "normie filtering" in their brains, a sort of façade to still hold a bit back. If we influence them instead of kicking them they'll just let it go like we did at our times

>implying elitism is bad
>wants to signal tolerance and inclusion
lefty please

i am not the user with the cringe threads, I just took the pics from there

also, the "conCensus" was cracked by the alt rightee XD normies like you that furthered this board from it's original consensus

Civic nationalists, bootlicking jew supporters and dumb right-sjw kids have no place here. That probably includes you

fuck off retard

It doesn't matter lad, we can influence them through other means. Social media, plebbit, they can all be easily influenced without the need to trace it back here

>wearing a yarlmalkan

r a r e

Fuck you nigger. You're some kind of assmad spic trying to undermine the first embers of progress we've seen in decades, under the guise of defending some ideological purity that never existed. Everyone knows what supporting Trump is actually about, and his short comings. But you can't just outright say "14/88 gas the kikes race war now" and expect to gain any tractiion, at least not anywhere but this specific board.

You're a flagfag, cleanse yourself along with the other filth.

Hi

kill yourself, you fucking bootlicker. First of all, Trump betrayed us, secondly, see
We can have progress without shitting the board

Thats what a jew being a devide and conquer kike would say

try harder newfag, flags have been here before

>calling leddit t_d
ITS ALL THE FUCKING SAME TO US. OP IS A FAG

>lmplying they weren't cancer
>lauding a way for kikes to hide their location

Go home jew boy.

suck my balls gook, I never said we shouldn't psyops them, but that doesn't change the fact that they are the wanna -be right wing version of sjws and this board should not be destroyed by them

No he didn't. He's not perfect but nothing he's done wasn't telegraphed. It's not treason just because you are unobservant. Also you're posting shit that was posted to other websites, not this one.

because there was no way to hide your location before and everyone was in the exact place there geoflag said

It's not. You're complaining about something that doesn't exist.

Trump is a jesuit and a zionist as well. Picking between Trump and Clinton was like picking which lube to rape your ass with. Either way its getting fucked.

>goyim these guys don't fight with my definition of honor! You goyim I mean we should just tell them to fuck off

Guns are still legal abd cheaper under Trump and there aren't 100K Muslim rapefugees coming in a month. If you think it's indifferent you are retarded or a kike jew bag.

fuck off redditfag nobody wants you here

>t. turbo kike

don't you fucking tell me he didn't betray us, you dumb burger.

I digged in Clinton's emails back then with /CFG/ for countless nights. I saw what a corrupted slag she was, sucking arab coxk and getting donations, only to see Trump doing the same thing while being a president.

Get a grip

Fuck off kike go hand off more millions to sand niggers.

If you don't notice the change then it seems you haven't been here for a very long time

What the hell are you blabbering about? If you want tolerance and inclusion then you should fuck off too

not an argument

He didn't betray you as he owes you nothing. Did you vote for him? Are you American? Go fuck off and worry about Merkel's Stasi buddies sending you to jail for visiting here.

Haha, the hypocrisy is fucking real

reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC

Good boi, keep sucking on daddy Trump's hard cock, you squint eyed piece of shit

>Good boi, keep sucking on daddy Trump's hard cock,
youtube.com/watch?v=Byoqer8pEZg

Shut the fuck up you double nigger. You know the interesting thing about Aspergers is women from any part of the world will smell it on you. Going to South Korea to bang chicks looking for the burger dick is not going to happen, instead you'll spend your days there finally finishing your beyblade merchanidse collection. Kys yourself my man