Is this how pregnancy usually affects the female body?

Is this how pregnancy usually affects the female body?

typically. the hormonal response makes the breasts swell and increases bodyweight, then it takes alot of discipline to fit gym in when you're spending all your time and money on a newborn.

If a woman gets a "mommy makeover" done after the first pregnancy, then yes. That's why most women wait for the procedure after their last child is born.

No.

Only in women that were going to get fat anyways.

Yep, did for me.

>t. Surrogate

okay, I need more of this

Not allways my wife had gained some kilos after pregnancy but after breastfeeding she started to do sport now she has even better figure than before

then google Mal Malloy

she has a reddit and a snapchat where she shows her fat tits

Macron, is that you?

Macron doesn't have kids, so he doesn't know what a post pregnancy body is like.

Yeah but only for a few months tops after the pregnancy. After that the body is ruined. Of course, i only make giant ten pound babies so that could have something to do with it...

But he have a mummy wife who had kids and shit, maybe post pregnancy body is his fetish.

Redpill for youngfags-
The earlier your girl has babies, the better the body bounces back. Girls who have 2 kids by 22 will completely bounce back. Even the vag.

nice try m8 we all know there are no women on teh internet
tits or gtfo

Most of the women I personally know remained slim after 2-3 children.

so..95%?

Just back from Midwest family reunion.

The women pump out 4 kids and end up weighing 110lb

Not necessarily, it depends on how they take care of their body and genetics.
Smoking is probably the worst thing someone can do (besides eating bad and being sedentary). It breaks down the connective tissue and skin sags earlier and wrinkles more.

Ima have to agree with this. show your mommy milkies

Jesus Christ those are nice.

Does she make videos anymore?

My wife's mother turned into a fat toad after her pregnancy, and she spent years telling her daughter she got fat because of the pregnancy (and some other bullshit).

Breaking her conditioning has been an interesting experience.

You should see the mother wolf down one of pic related.

>Look how hot I am teehee so thicc.
Actually, it does, it makes bitches fat.
All she is doing is getting fat and your being tricked because "oh look at those huge tits"
its fat.
Those thick thighs are fat.

And Sup Forums wants them to get ruined as teenagers...

>wolf down one of pic related.
What is it? some king of pastry?

Why do women think saggy tits are attractive just because they're clothed?

>giant floppy cow udders for tits
>nice

No.

I thought this was some creampie joke. Good to see your wife isn't a dummy.

she had a big diff pre preggo and would turn large anyway. but after the 2. baby it would even as a straight male turn me off. the hanging udders and wobbly fat everywhere.

Boule de Berlin.

Basically a hamburger made from a doughnut and custard.

All I had to do in order to break the conditioning was point out how much shit her mother kept eating, and how thin the women in my family were after 2-3 kids.

Difference between hot fat and shit gelatinous fat is what hides beneath it.

Its the "i'm eating for two" meme that causes fatness, not pregnancy itself.

>I am a raging homosexual

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuug is that really the effect of 2 pregnancies??
i should date girls with 2 kids then

goddamn that is one hot women.

I'll take the one on the right for 500, alex

Not my wife, no. We have two children.

Wait so if I keep breeding my wife she will start looking more like that?
Literally no downside

She was already fat ho

There is just something weird about Americans, when you look at them you can tell they are american because a lot look different from europeans, also the way they react, talk and behave is just,.... off, like something doesn't connect.
I know fat people act sluggish because they have trouble breathing but i noticed Americans suffer from this slack jaw syndrome a lot compared to Europeans, hell Americans don't even look European, they're this weird hybrid mongrel race which eats / drinks toxic waste on a regular basis given the fact they only go out to eat in places like taco bell, burger king, KFC and the likes, they never cook, they are just,... ugh.. I can't even.

mal needs to get knocked up again